• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Tag

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
1. Well I’m gonna have to go with Goku, cuz, I mean, who doesn’t want to be able to teleport, fly, and change into a super Sayajin? Sorry Goku, I probably don’t have quite as much to offer…
2. I don’t care to lead or to be lead. I’m kinda independent, and prone to meandering.
3. If I don’t know what a boon is, does that make me a noob? (probably…)

OK then, let’s have some fun! Again, anyone who wants to play is welcome, but...: @SyMag @pixelizedchell @Dessgeega @Anaru @Cuttleshock @Ikaheishi @G1ng3rGar1 @Ansible @SurrealSquid @LupusFreak

1. I’m feeling rather goofy, so would you accept 1 billion dollars if you also had to accept a 10 inch belly button that dances to music? (if you try to use your wealth to cut if off, it will always grow to twice its former size!)
2. The following pic is meant to be viewed from left to right, up to down, just like normal reading. Your task is to go fast and state the color of each word, not what each word reads as. How did you do? (I lost even after a couple of tries)

View attachment 4183
3. Have you ever seen a ghost? (I have, and I don’t even believe in ghosts -> I don’t even believe myself, ha ha.)
1. Uh
No XD
2. I failed at the black Green XD if I went slower I would probably do fine
3. No

@JaredK22 @BlackWolf//WhiteAngel @Glacei and just for fun @Serkkiit

1. Favorite kind of pie
2. Do you like Common Core Math
3. Favorite school subject

Babycowland

Semi-Pro Squid
Hmm… Who will I tag this time? Oh, I know!

...@Babycowland...

Sorry to those who I've already asked some of these questions… I'm going to start keeping a record of who I have asked what.
  1. How well are you able to swim?
  2. What is your favorite marine species?
  3. Have you ever been on any boats or ships?
  4. Have you ever been to an aquarium, and do you like going?
  5. Have you ever been snorkeling, scuba diving, or anything of the like?
1. I can't swim at all.
2. Sea turtles.
3. Yes. Given that I can't swim, I'm not really all that into stuff like that.
4. I think the last aquarium I went to was the Georgia Aquarium. It was definitely pretty cool.
5. No.

Let's see, tagging...uh... @calamaro, @Babycowland, aaand... @Ika Klaus:

1: What's your best childhood memory?
2: Do you prefer sweet things, salty things, or sour things?
3: Are you a straight man or a funnyman?

Lame questions are lame and I feel lame XD
I don't think those questions are lame.

1: Hmm... I don't know. That's pretty tough. Maybe going to the Pokémon Center in NYC for the first time. That was fun. Either that or playing games with friends back in elementary school.
2: I prefer bland things I guess, haha.
3: I'm a straight man.

Alright, this is my first time doing something like this so bear with me here. Also I haven't slept yet.

@Ikaheishi @Babycowland @Ansible @pixelizedchell @Magolor @Posso @LupusFreak @Hero of Lime

Ok, so I've been a Star Wars fan for as long as I can remember, and one of the things I was a big fan of, were the games. In one game in particular
"Star Wars: Knights Of The Old Republic" there is a little questioner as to what kind of Jedi Class you will be in the game. So I wanted to bring
this to you guys and see what most of you will be, as I'm very interested to know. I'll be sure to give a detailed explanation as to what Jedi you are
in the sections used for spoilers and what roles they mean and, if you'd like, mention their larger counter parts, if you wish. So without further ado, let's get underway.

Question Number 1

"A woman and her small child are beset by a desperate-looking group of thugs. They are menacing her with weapons and she screams to you for help. What do you do?"

A. Help them flee B. Attack the thugs C. Stop the thugs and find out why they are attacking her

Question Number 2

"You are in combat with a Dark Jedi allied with the Sith. There is a pause in the combat. What do you do?"

A. Attack him again B. Find out why he turned to the dark side and try to turn him C. Try to see a weakness in his technique

Question Number 3

"There is a locked door and your goal lies on the other side. What do you do?"

A. Smash the door down B. Try to pick the lock C. Knock

Question Number 4

"You are the head of an Enclave on a contested world. The Dark Jedi have infiltrated and are causing unrest across the planet. What do you do?"

A. Hunt them down B. Try to lure them into a trap C. Coordinate with the planetary government to identify the infiltrators
Q1: A. help them flee [though in real life I'm not sure if I'd do anything].
Q2: B. Find out why he turned to the dark side and try to turn him.
Q3: C. Knock.
Q4: C. Coordinate with the planetary government to identify the infiltrators.

I guess that makes me a Jedi Consular. That honestly sounds about right, actually. I'm big on harmony and really dislike conflict.

By the way, if I missed your tag from a while back, feel free to let me know and I'd be glad to respond to it. I have a feeling I missed some tags from months ago...

@Reila, @Ikaheishi, @KungFu

1. Which of the following describes you the most? Bold, boho-chic, contemporary, edgy, glam, gothic, pop, preppy, retro, or sporty?
2. Would you rather live in the countryside or in the city?
3. What's your favorite RPG class/job?

Last edited:

Ikaheishi

Bobble-chan
Anaru clearly stated that the username count starts at 1 and he's the one who asked the question.
That's why I also answered it that way as well. :rolleyes:

OK then, let’s have some fun! Again, anyone who wants to play is welcome, but...: @SyMag @pixelizedchell @Dessgeega @Anaru @Cuttleshock @Ikaheishi @G1ng3rGar1 @Ansible @SurrealSquid @LupusFreak

1. I’m feeling rather goofy, so would you accept 1 billion dollars if you also had to accept a 10 inch belly button that dances to music? (if you try to use your wealth to cut if off, it will always grow to twice its former size!)
2. The following pic is meant to be viewed from left to right, up to down, just like normal reading. Your task is to go fast and state the color of each word, not what each word reads as. How did you do? (I lost even after a couple of tries)

3. Have you ever seen a ghost? (I have, and I don’t even believe in ghosts -> I don’t even believe myself, ha ha.)
  1. No.
  2. I can't manage to do it. I've been busy programming and so I'm already having to focus on the words and not the color they literally are.
  3. Nope.

SyMag

SOLDIER 1st Class
NNID
PKThunda

1. That doesn't sound worth it at all.
2. Did it in one try in about 20 seconds :D
3. Nope.

@Achamo @SyMag @Cuttlefish @DualQuelcher @Award
  1. Do you know any Latin? How about ancient Greek? More broadly, do you know any fictional or extinct languages, even in small part (e.g. just the alphabet or a couple of words)?
  2. Do you ever paint? Have you ever painted? Do you like the idea of it (so, say, I don't - too much set-up and unpleasantly messy)?
  3. What's your favourite cosy late-night activity (something private, like reading a chunky book)? Or just one or more that you like.
1. My Latin is very, very, very limited. I know a little bit of the Inkling conlang floating around on this site but that's about it.
2. Uuuughh art *bores to death*. Don't make me paint, please.
3. Sleeping. Definitely sleeping.

Speaking of which, I'll be doing that soon, so no questions from me this time!

JaredK22

Inkling
1. Uh
No XD
3. No

1. Favorite kind of pie
Ok, lets do this...I guess

1. I like apple pie best
2. You bet I like math
3. Quite obviously, math kek

@Typhlosquid @Pilzkopf777 @Slushious

1. What's your favorite time of day?
2. If you could do anything without consequence what would it be?
3. How vivid are your dreams?

Ikaheishi

Bobble-chan
@Reila, @Ikaheishi, @KungFu

1. Which of the following describes you the most? Bold, boho-chic, contemporary, edgy, glam, gothic, pop, preppy, retro, or sporty?
2. Would you rather live in the countryside or city?
3. What's your favorite RPG class/job?
  1. Probably… contemporary.
  2. City. I must have a proper internet connection at home!
  3. I'm not sure yet. I haven't really gotten to play RPGs beyond a few specific games (and they don't have classes). Now, if I were in Sword Art Online, I'd use a one-handed sword, wear light armor, and probably get very involved with my sewing skill. :D

1. Uh
No XD
3. No

1. Favorite kind of pie
1. Apple Pie
2. I never had it, or seen it, so I don't know
3. Science and History :3

@Ford Johnes @JoelTheFreshest @ThisFungi

1. Favorite Pokémon?
2. Favorite Avenger?
3. If you could have one weapon from any video game, what would it be?

Anaru

Inkling Cadet
NNID
lavalizard24

View attachment 4183
What the heck? No.
I did it, but not very fast, I had a small pause between each word.
No.

@SurrealSquid @Magolor @Ikaheishi
1. Are there any objects that you like to collect?
2. Have you ever played golf?
3. What's your favorite store to shop at?

Slushious

Token Party Squid
NNID
Setsu-P
Switch Friend Code
SW-3439-5127-4993
@Typhlosquid @Pilzkopf777 @Slushious

1. What's your favorite time of day?
2. If you could do anything without consequence what would it be?
3. How vivid are your dreams?
1: Evening, especially in the summer when it lingers.
2: TAKE A VACATION. I haven't had one since 2012.
3: Sometimes very! Like to the point that I can read things in them and remember what I was reading when I wake up. I count that as vivid.

I'm gonna hold off on tagging anyone in this round, until someone else tags me again :'D

Glacei

Inkster Jr.
1. Uh
No XD
3. No

1. Favorite kind of pie
1. Apple
2. Common Core sucks
3. History

Idunno people, so whoever.

1. Heads or tails?
2. Do you believe somewhere out there, there is someone will do dumber stuff than you're willing to?
3. Music or Art?

Anaru

Inkling Cadet
NNID
lavalizard24

1. Heads or tails?
2. Do you believe somewhere out there, there is someone will do dumber stuff than you're willing to?
3. Music or Art?
Tails never fails... except for every time I choose it. Heads is my answer.
Definitely.
Music.

Ikaheishi

Bobble-chan
  1. Plushies and figurines.
  2. I haven't played golf proper, but I have been to the driving range, and I've done some mini golf as well.
  3. I… Uh… I don't know.

1. Heads or tails?
3. Music or Art?
  1. Tails!
  2. I don't just believe it, I know it for certain!
  3. BOTH!
@BlackWolf//WhiteAngel @Glacei @JaredK22 @Serkkiit @Slushious @squidblade

SurrealSquid

Semi-Pro Squid

View attachment 4183
1. ...? Are you on drugs? The answer is no.
2. Pretty well, I think. I only focused on the colors and didn´t read the words, that only throws you off.
3. Nah. I´ve never had any o
1. Nope.
2. Nope, only minigolf as a kid a couple of time. Managed to get a hole-in-one too.
3. GameStop. I´m a gamer, so yeah.

@Mr. 9 @Ikaheishi @G1ng3rGar1
1. Favorite video game genre? (sorry if I asked this already, I´m running out of questions...)
2. Would you rather have a humanoid robot that obeys your commands or a disobedient living pet?
3. Squids or Octopuses?

Ikaheishi

Bobble-chan
1. Favorite video game genre? (sorry if I asked this already, I´m running out of questions...)
2. Would you rather have a humanoid robot that obeys your commands or a disobedient living pet?
3. Squids or Octopuses?
  1. It's probably adventure. A bunch of the games I like playing are some form of adventure game.
  2. I already have nine of the latter. Still love them.
  3. I'm a squid.

Slushious

Token Party Squid
NNID
Setsu-P
Switch Friend Code
SW-3439-5127-4993
@BlackWolf//WhiteAngel @Glacei @JaredK22 @Serkkiit @Slushious @squidblade
dangit

1: Well enough that it'll take me a little longer to drown than someone who can't swim at all :'D
2: I'd have to say octopus!
3: Yep, numerous times.
4: GA Aquarium, twice - the most memorable was to see the Titanic exhibit. That was amazing.
5: Nope.

@ WHOEVER FEELS LIKE ANSWERING:

1: Can you stand on your head?
2: What is best in life?
3: Do you believe in UFOs, astral projections, mental telepathy, ESP, clairvoyance, spirit photography, telekinetic movement, full trance mediums, the Loch Ness monster and the theory of Atlantis?

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
1. ...? Are you on drugs? The answer is no.
2. Pretty well, I think. I only focused on the colors and didn´t read the words, that only throws you off.
3. Nah. I´ve never had any o

1. Nope.
2. Nope, only minigolf as a kid a couple of time. Managed to get a hole-in-one too.
3. GameStop. I´m a gamer, so yeah.

3. Squids or Octopuses?
1. Uh
Platformers?
Or Puzzle
2. Humanoid
3. For the sake of staying on the Inkling side, squids

Freebie

1. Cold weather or hot weather?
2. Cookies or cake?
3. Are you excited for fall?

SmokyWreck

A captain of the darkness.
1. Favorite kind of pie
  • How well are you able to swim?
  • What is your favorite marine species?
  • Have you ever been on any boats or ships?
  • Have you ever been to an aquarium, and do you like going?
  • Have you ever been snorkeling, scuba diving, or anything of the like?
I WONDER WHY I WAS TAGGED TWICE LIKE I'M NOT INTERRESTING BUT SURE I GUESS LMAO

1. Sugar Pie ! In fact, any pie that doesn't have cherries in them
2. I have no clue what that is but i'll say no ???
3. I don't know... Maybe gym ?

-

1. Pretty poorly. Like, i can swim but not long enough to survive lmao
2. Sae Bunny. ****'s ****ing adorable wtf
3. I did ! It was weird and it was to get across to somewhere with the car but it was neat-o~
4. Never want there
5. Not as far as i'm aware...

I TAG;
@G1ng3rGar1 @Slushious @Ikaheishi 'cause you guys are the last 3 to post and that make a lot of sense--

1. What's your favorite mobil game ? That is if you have one
2. Do you feel at ease with using free to use picture made from other peoples ?
3. Name the first character that pop into your mind as you read this. It's now your favorite character, congratulation--

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
I WONDER WHY I WAS TAGGED TWICE LIKE I'M NOT INTERRESTING BUT SURE I GUESS LMAO

1. Sugar Pie ! In fact, any pie that doesn't have cherries in them
2. I have no clue what that is but i'll say no ???
3. I don't know... Maybe gym ?

-

1. Pretty poorly. Like, i can swim but not long enough to survive lmao
2. Sae Bunny. ****'s ****ing adorable wtf
3. I did ! It was weird and it was to get across to somewhere with the car but it was neat-o~
4. Never want there
5. Not as far as i'm aware...

I TAG;
@G1ng3rGar1 @Slushious @Ikaheishi 'cause you guys are the last 3 to post and that make a lot of sense--

1. What's your favorite mobil game ? That is if you have one
2. Do you feel at ease with using free to use picture made from other peoples ?
3. Name the first character that pop into your mind as you read this. It's now your favorite character, congratulation--
(Common Core is a new way to teach kids math, which is honestly stupid
It goes the roundabout way to get to easy problems and ugh
It's not teaching kids real math)

1. Uh
Jetpack Joyride
Fruit Ninja
Tiny Wings
Rayman Run
4 Pics 1 Word

In no particular order
2. Yeah kinda
I make sure that I have permission first before using
3. Uh
Kirby? (Was the first coherent thought that was also a character)
Aw man, but I like Mario! XD

@⭐️Zapfish⭐️ @Quibblingsun86 @TynamoRoller

1. Favorite book?
2. Do you have short hair or long hair?
3. Do you like it like that?

Cuttleshock

Inkling Commander
1. Heads or tails?
3. Music or Art?
  1. Google gave me heads or, more technically, the obverse. Normally, I'd just let the other person pick if a decision were being made between myself and someone else; if alone, probably heads. But I prefer rock-paper-scissors as a decision-making method.
  2. I am very conservative in my actions... most of the time. So yes. I am occasionally prone to spontaneous mindlessness.
  3. Music is art! But no, yes, I get what you mean. Music. It's nice. Visual art is nice, too, but... music.
1: Can you stand on your head?
2: What is best in life?
3: Do you believe in UFOs, astral projections, mental telepathy, ESP, clairvoyance, spirit photography, telekinetic movement, full trance mediums, the Loch Ness monster and the theory of Atlantis?
  1. You mean handstand? No. I can... get up onto my hands and perhaps wobble around for a couple of seconds, but never be stable. It'd be nice to learn, although I get dizzy easily so it might just not be my thing.
  2. Ham. Or... whatever other reference you're making. I'm not sure about my real answer! Probably Pokémon.
  3. All at the same time?? Well, I haven't seen any evidence to support the existence of those things, but I don't like to rule anything out unless it's mathematically disproven!
1. Cold weather or hot weather?
2. Cookies or cake?
3. Are you excited for fall?
  1. I like extreme weather either way, but cold is probably nicer on the whole because it's cosier. Here in Oxford, we're having the coldest day in a couple of months, it feels like; guess summer's retreating now. Was very rainy. Is very wet.
  2. Cookies with milk. Hearty chocolate cake is lovely, though.
  3. No, because there's no such thing! Nor am I excited for autumn. It's a very dull season and I tend to be sadder during that time; and that's not just because Layton games come out in the middle of it! I am starting university, sure, but that's more apprehension at the moment.
Uh, lazy. No questions this time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom