• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

The Bragging Thread

Anaru

Inkling Cadet
NNID
lavalizard24
Earlier, I was at S 0, so I was going to rank myself down. I go into a match of tower control on the Bridge, and I was going to do the match without ever going into squid form. Surprisingly, I won!!! And it wasn't even just teammates carrying me, I got 7-2, which was the most kills and least deaths on my entire team!!!

Flareth

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Against my better judgement (considering the minor hell I put myself through yesterday) I went back to get my daily Splatoon fix before the Super Bowl. Seeing the maps in rotation, I felt running the Krak-On was a wise move. I also felt compelled to change up my usual game plan, opting to swing as often as I roll and place Beakons.

Amazingly, not only did I get the most splats among my teammates, I also managed to have more total turf inked than the Aerospray user on my team. Both of them.

mercenariez

Inkling Cadet
NNID
gamelo8018
This is such an awesome thread. I haven't done anything super epic yet, I guess. But I do like when you eliminate all 4 of your opponents in a short time, and when you bring the rainmaker to the opponents end from 100 to 0 by yourself :OOOOO

Anaru

Inkling Cadet
NNID
lavalizard24
Wow, needs banz.
Well, to even do that, I need to sneak over their goal, place a beacon there, and rely on the enemy team to have no map awareness so they won't destroy the beacon, then get the rainmaker and super jump to the beacon with the very precise glitch timing.

maxie

Full Squid
earlier today i splatted the entire other team at once with the rainmaker shield and a suction bomb, still not really sure how but im so proud of myself anyway.

splats wise, i once got 22/3 w the luna blaster on tower control (that wasnt enough fo a win though apparently) and more recently a 24/4 with the octoshot on rainmaker

Award

Squid Savior From the Future
earlier today i splatted the entire other team at once with the rainmaker shield and a suction bomb, still not really sure how but im so proud of myself anyway.

splats wise, i once got 22/3 w the luna blaster on tower control (that wasnt enough fo a win though apparently) and more recently a 24/4 with the octoshot on rainmaker
Geeze, I knew my 18/12 with luna in TC wasn't enough to win and often wondered just how much more it took to make it carry a team. Apparently 22/3 is too low too. Because splatting the entire enemy team 5.5 times in 5 minutes with only being away from the board 3 times is just not enough edge for your team to push the objective or defend the incoming tower....

Anaru

Inkling Cadet
NNID
lavalizard24
Today, I was in a lobby with mostly A's, and I spawn locked all 4 of the enemy players by myself using my normal octobrush for an easy knockout

wheatscuits

Inkling
NNID
wheatscuits
My very first online battle, where i promptly destroyed the opposing team. Most kills, and my team has absolutely no kills barring me of course :^)

also for some reason the pic won't upload to it's correct orientation. Regardless, it's sufficient proof that Mr. T wasn't playing the fool.

IMG_0384.JPG

Award

My very first online battle, where i promptly destroyed the opposing team. Most kills, and my team has absolutely no kills barring me of course :^)

also for some reason the pic won't upload to it's correct orientation. Regardless, it's sufficient proof that Mr. T wasn't playing the fool.

View attachment 2738
LOL, the poor level 15/16 that got stoped by a level 1 :p And tons of turf to boot! I assume you're fairly experienced in shooters already and they were not. ;)

wheatscuits

Inkling
NNID
wheatscuits
LOL, the poor level 15/16 that got stoped by a level 1 :p And tons of turf to boot! I assume you're fairly experienced in shooters already and they were not. ;)
you could say so. I took it to myself to play Octo Valley(halfway) before i even stepped into multiplayer. Needless to say, the Splattershot Jr. wasn't such a "junior" in that battle

mercenariez

Inkling Cadet
NNID
gamelo8018
Dang I had a good day today. Finally got to B after being stuck at B- forever, not even using squads or anything. Got the "SO HAWT +9.0" cuz I won like 9 ranked matches in a row lol

Saber

NNID
Saber
Switch Friend Code
SW-0369-4203-0233
Won my team the game in splatzones 13-5 on arrowana mall while using a L-3 nozzlehose d

Award

Finally made it to Level 50!

I know it's not much of an achievement since it's just a reflection of the hours of my fleeting life I've spent pretending to be a squid, but I MADE LEVEL 50! :D

Now I can't complain about all those darned level 50's though.

So...next time RM is back in rotation I get to go back into ranked and throw away my rank and lose a bunch of rounds playing maps & weapons I haven't played ranked before!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom