• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

The Dead(er) Sea: Saltiest Catch

Elecmaw

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Switch Friend Code
SW-3466-8927-7969
People, particularly cynical folks will be delighted to know that i finally cursed for the first time... okay, a few times.

I finally said some very colorful language in what was finally the apex of a losing streak, prolonged by two squid partiers who decided to spam prompts nonstop during the entire game.

People like me are actually fighting for the flags, y'know. If you want to squid party, do it in a private game. Or after a SR wave. Or be a bit more creative than just mashing the ZL key. Or at the very, very, very least don't shriek garbled whining while you're doing it.

Or you can do everyone else a favor and shove your game copy directly into the microwave and watch it melt.

Либра

「Pavor Nocturnus」
So I decided to finally do some work on my CB rank because that one C- looked kinda weird with the A and S+ ranks...

Legit half of my CB matches before ranking up to B-, where I'll leave it for now, as lots of people kept warning me that DCs happen way more often than in any other mode, to make things even worse. I don't think I'll have the nerves to get into solo CB anytime soon.

Dark Sage Walker

Inkling Commander
Switch Friend Code
SW-8295-5505-1414
All of these points of evidence lead to one solid conclusion. Nintendo, you need to clean up your online game. I don't know how it was that Splatoon 1 had more stable connections than this game, but you need to do better. Especially if you intend to start charging for online services. Don't get me wrong, I'll still buy. But I am under no illusion that the current state of the online is great. Use that extra revenue to make your online great! Unlike certain other sayings involving that phrasing... *shudder*

Lonely_Dolphin

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Einsam_Delphin
All of these points of evidence lead to one solid conclusion. Nintendo, you need to clean up your online game. I don't know how it was that Splatoon 1 had more stable connections than this game, but you need to do better. Especially if you intend to start charging for online services. Don't get me wrong, I'll still buy. But I am under no illusion that the current state of the online is great. Use that extra revenue to make your online great! Unlike certain other sayings involving that phrasing... *shudder*
The Switch somehow has weaker signal strength than the Wii U, though even when I use wired I'll still get dropped randomly sometimes (I'm wired via powerline so that could be why). Basically I think it's an inherent flaw with the Switch hardware itself and can't be fixed, so yeah...

Ansible

Squid Savior From the Future
Community Ambassador
So what's it gonna take for us to backup our save data finally?

*opens storybook*
Haven't played in a few days, came across a random mention online of a new system update, turned on the console to be met with yet another "blank screen of doOOOom" incident and then after managing to restart it, was given a system error message...

But all is good. All is well. Everything works fine, everything is updated, I'm still getting friend requests from people I don't even know who they are and can't message because Nintendo wants to be Nintendo, and all is pleasant-ish in this realm.
*closes book*
Sweet dreams dearies!

Maave

Inkling Commander
Does anybody actually understand Clam Blitz? I sure as hell don't. I don't know why I won. I don't know why I lost. I don't know how to counter a push.

Losange

Banned (6 points)
Everytime one of my friends tell me they hate a weapon, I pick the weapon and go in rank with it and do everything in my power to get as many kills and win the match, screenshot it and send it to them.

Imagine a bamboozler in S+ getting above 20kills just to spite their friends. That is me. The bestest friend any skiddos could ask.

Slushious

Token Party Squid
NNID
Setsu-P
Switch Friend Code
SW-3439-5127-4993
Encountered a WUTer who surprised me by being competent. Two matches later, he spends half his round on my team idling at spawn, then DCs, leaving our team in a 2-on-4.
Disappointment has never hit me so hard.

Arowana returns!
The other guys seem to be depending on their laggy-as-smeg carbons to win them the match.
They depended wrong.

Couple weeks ago while visiting a friendo out of town, I pulled out the Undercover to show it off for him since we're both Kingsman nerds. Despite going in without a warmup and with no stealth gear on, I made an impressive (by my standards) showing with it.

...and forgot to record the whole thing.
:rolleyes:

What you running for, ya weenie? What you running away from me for? They're Dualie Squelchers, it's not like they're viable or anything. STOP RUNNING.

Hi, hello, I'm confused. Why are you partying around me, total stranger? Have we met before? Do I have a reputation somehow? Sure, I'll be your friend =p

TechSkylander1518

Full Squid
Does anybody actually understand Clam Blitz? I sure as hell don't. I don't know why I won. I don't know why I lost. I don't know how to counter a push.
Is this just a general lament, or a genuine question? Because I think I can help explain a bit!

zzmorg82

Pro Squid
NNID
zzmorg82
Switch Friend Code
SW-2476-2506-3411
I might be in the minority here, but am I the only one who doesn't mind when they get squidbagged? I feel like it brings a different type of competitive aura to the match and I usually look forward to more 1v1s througout the match with that person. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom