• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

The Escape from Octo Valley (IC)

SteakTartar

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-2076-9002-5732
Yashi had been trying to get out of the Crimson’s base since the Calamari Inkantation had played a few days ago. When the Ringed Octos disabled the security, Yashi took his chance. He escaped, and ran as fast as he could to the ringed octolings base.

When Coral got back to base, he noticed an octoling he’d never seen before. He looked very excited. Coral walked over to him.
Coral: What’s your name?
New Octoling: My name is Yashi. I was un-hypnotized when the inkantation played the other day, and have been trying to get out since.
Coral: Well glad you made it! Are you planning on helping us out?
Yashi: Yes, that is what I came to do
Coral: I can show you around

Cephalobro

Coral shows Yashi around the base, hoping he doesn't mind the base being a little crowded for the time being.

Coral: This is the lobby, the hub of the base. Through that door is the arcade *pointing to the door on the back wall*, the wall on the left has General Anemone's office, this is where you can talk to him when you need to. The door on the right wall has the Octospartans room, while I would warn you about them, they know that half of our army is composed of Crimson Octarians and Octolings, so you should be fine. And off course, there's the elevator where it will take you to the bedrooms with the bathrooms in them. Oh, I almost forgot! Close to the entrance is the door leading to the diner, this is where we have breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

SteakTartar

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-2076-9002-5732
(Ok. I have to enter a message of ten characters it says so that is why I wrote this sentence)

Cephalobro

Clam came into the room, seeing the new arrival he introduces himself.

Clam: Hello, my name is Clam, the dedicated member of the Tentacle Troop.

SteakTartar

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-2076-9002-5732
Yashi: Nice to meet you clam*yawns*. Is there somewhere I can get some rest? I’m very tired

Cephalobro

Clam: We have vacant rooms in the upper hall, accessible through an elevator, our General will show you the way.

As Clam stated, General Anemone appeared to the group. General Anemone says, "I'll show you the vacant room that you can stay in."

Cephalobro

(Oops, looks like I messed up on my memory of the story when I mentioned the rescued Inklings, but I have fixed it. I temporarily forgot that the Inklings who were rescued from the 3rd and 4th facilities went back to Inkopolis with the Squid Sisters.)

SteakTartar

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-2076-9002-5732
(Should Yashi share a room with someone or sleep alone? I don’t know any roommates for him, but could make one)

SteakTartar

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-2076-9002-5732
The General showed Yashi his room. It was nearby Kelp and Coral’s room. Yashi got into bed although very tired, he also felt oddly excited. He had finally made it. He thought about everyone and how nice they are. He eventually fell asleep. He dreamed of, as Coral did, becoming sanitized.

Cephalobro

Clam decided to head up to his room, he hasn't seen Silas in a while, but he figured that's because he's hanging out with Anubi and Shark as of lately. After an ink shower, he went to sleep. Coral and Kelp headed to their room, they took turns taking showers as to respect each other's privacy. After which they went to bed. They were exhausted, so they hope that tomorrow will let them get their breaks early.

Last edited:

Yin_

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-2325-6454-5517
(O shoot it’s been a while since I’ve posted big oof. Ok then give me a bit I’m going to eat dinner then I’ll edit this)

Cephalobro

As everyone went to sleep, General Anemone stayed up in his office, working out the blueprints for a new Octarian civilization, one that doesn't involve brainwashing of any kind. He rubbed his eyes with his right tentacle as he keeps trying to stay awake. "I need to complete this plan of action, while the youth of Inkopolis won't care about us building there, it's the elders who are the ones that we should be careful with, we cannot let any Great Turf War veteran Inkling see us. As for right now, if we do survive that is, the Octolings will need to help bring funds to this new sanctuary for it to flourish. I heard there are fun ways to earn money in Inkopolis, but they only allow those who can respawn to participate, maybe the Octolings can participate in those activities to help out." he finishes writing it on his journal, but before he closes it, he writes "Just 3 more facilities and we can escape this death trap once and for all."

Cephalobro

(If the person who created him doesn't come back, then I'll make it so, along with other Inkling characters who are not seen more recently.)

Cephalobro

General Anemone gets up from his chair and goes off to his bed. "I can't give proper orders when I'm tired." he thought to himself as he went to bed.

Cephalobro

The next day came, as the screens brightened General Anemone spoke through the intercoms, although, with a tired tone of voice. "Rise and shine warriors! Today we are only tackling one facility, everyone including me are very tired, so feel free to take a nap for when we are going to the 6th facility, that facility is mediocre at best, they don't have the best defenses but they can still be formidable if you're not careful.", he says as he yawns away from the microphone.

Kelp: *Wakes up* Come on uncle, just 10 more minutes. *Gets up from her bed to change into her armor*

Kelp then goes to shake Coral awake.

Coral: Uhnn...

Kelp: It's time to wake up sleepy head.

Coral: *Gets up and changes into his armor after rubbing his eyes.* I'm still tired from yesterday, I wonder how Clam will be able to wake up.

Meanwhile, in Clam's room.

Clam: *Forces himself to get off the bed.* Alright Silas, it's time for work, the sooner we get this done, the sooner we can go back to sleep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom