• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

The Escape from Octo Valley (IC)

SteakTartar

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-2076-9002-5732
Yashi sees an Octoling he’s never seen before.
Yashi: Hello, what are you doing here?
New Octoling: The General sent me to help you
Yashi:Oh, ok, what’s your name?
New Octoling: My name is Fu
Yashi: Nice to meet you Fu, my name is Yashi.
Fu likes Yashi. But, being very shy, has not said anything of the sort.
Once they get Yashi’s parents to the bus, Yashi asks Fu to take care of them and make sure they don’t escape
Fu: I will
Yashi: Thank you.*running to join the fight*

Cephalobro

General Anemone notices Fu and begins talking to her, "Okay, I have a task for you, I will have a team who will work to stimulate the brains of these two Octolings in order for them to be able to think for themselves again, I will need you to look over so nothing goes wrong.", he explains as a team of Octotrooper scientists enters the room to inspect the two Sanitized Octolings.

SteakTartar

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-2076-9002-5732
Fu: Yes sir!
She watches them interested in what they are doing. At one point she thinks the dad's hair turns slightly pinker, but she can’t be sure

Meanwhile, all the Sanitized Octolings have been splatted. Coral, Kelp, Yashi and the rest go to rescue the Inklings, but something is guarding the door, something new. A sanitized Inkling.

Cephalobro

Clam stops the army in their tracks as he tries to match the identity of this Inkling.

Clam: Wait, I think I have seen this Inkling before. This Inkling supported the idea of us being able to escape to the surface, I forgot his name, unfortunately, and it's even more unfortunate that he ended up this way, let's not splat him as he can be someone whom we can trust to help us in Inkopolis.

Just then a sniper shot was fired, not to splat the Inkling, but to knock the weapon out of his hand. It was found out that Shark fired the shot, "Recover while you still can, don't join the dark side." he says.

Meanwhile, the Octotrooper scientists are hard at work figuring out a solution, one of them decided on shining a harmless laser that makes the brain start working, but with nothing to tell the Sanitized Octolings, they will come out confused. It was then that General Anemone came into the room, holding a picture of Yashi that was taken as part of the recruitment and has shown it to the Sanitized Octolings. "See him? That's your son." he said as he hopes that picture is enough for them to regain the sense of free will and their memories.

SteakTartar

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-2076-9002-5732
Something snaps inside their brains. Something they could almost grasp for a long time.
Y’s Dad: I... I remember
Y’s Mom: Me too! Where is Yashi?
General: He is currently saving some Inklings. He will be back soon. What are your names?
Y’s Dad: My name is Riku
Y’s Mom: And mine is Shana
General: Nice to meet you.

Meanwhile, an Octoling is sent to take the Sanitized Inkling to the bus. Yashi and the others rescue the other inklings then head back to the bus. Yashi runs very fast to see if his parents are ok. He is extremely happy to see them walking around with their normal colors back.
Yashi: Mom! Dad!
Mom and Dad: Yashi!*running to hug him*
They embrace and go to the back row to talk. Yashi tells them about how he got here.

Last edited:

Cephalobro

General Anemone then takes a look at the Sanitized Inkling that Clam brought in. "Clam, who was this?"

Clam: He was a distant friend of mine, we used to play online games whenever I had free time and he said that he would try to help us when we arrive in Inkopolis. We talked through headsets.

General Anemone replies, "Okay then, we will do our best, but you will need to be here so he can hear your voice." He turned to face the rest of the army as he decided to let Yashi and Clam stay at the base. "We're not done with that facility yet, that one is far more dangerous than the others to be keeping around. We will need to destroy it so we can end the Sanitization once and for all. Be careful, there are many more Sanitized Octarians inside and don't forget to be wary of Flooders as well." as he said that, the army hurried back to the facility.

SteakTartar

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-2076-9002-5732
Yashi watches them leave. He waits for them to come back.

Meanwhile,Fu is overseeing the Sanitized inkling operation. (Sc1 stands for scientist 1 and Sc2 is scientist 2 and so on and so forth)
Sc1: Clam, start talking

Cephalobro

Clam: Hey buddy, remember me? I'm your trusted teammate whenever we were on the same team during that team race. We used to joke a lot and we even traded some car parts in the game to help each other rank up.

The Sanitized Inkling started remembering, "Oh... I remember how we loved to crash the other players' cars! How's it going buddy, I feel like we haven't talked in forever!" he says as color start coming back to him.

SteakTartar

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-2076-9002-5732
Fu goes to talk to Yashi
Fu: Yashi come over here I want to talk to you!
Yashi:Ok*walking over*
Fu: I’m really happy that your parents are ok.
Yashi: Me too. Thanks for helping.
They talked about just normal stuff for a while
Fu: So... While we’re here I wanted to tell you something*biting her lip*
Fu: I like you.
Yashi: I just met you, but I like you too*blushing*
Yashi: We can talk more in private when we get back to base
Fu: Ok

Last edited:

Cephalobro

Coral and Kelp are inside the facility with the others, they are battling hordes of Sanitized Octarians that are protecting the machine that can cause an overflow inside the facility.

Coral: Keep at it everyone, we will eventually win this!

Cephalobro

(I was thinking of letting Yin_ post since I want him to take part in the action in at least one of the facilities.)

Yin_

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-2325-6454-5517
(Ok i can’t post today because I got a lot of work to do but I will post tommorow. Sorry guys.)

Yin_

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-2325-6454-5517
(Sorry for not posting I had a lot of work to do the last couple of days)

Silas and Anubi walk into the base and see that chaos has already broken out. “Looks like we are a little late .” Silas says. He pulls his brella hybrid out and blasts a attacking sanitized octoling. “Shame we can’t save them.” Anubi raises a eyebrow and smiles that all knowing smile. “But what if there was?” Silas’ eyes go wide after that but then return to a cautious state. “But how? Their minds are taken over and erased. There’s nothing left but a husk of themselves. “But what if I told you that there was a way to...bring them back in a way?” Anubi explains. “I’m gonna try to use my position as ‘Death’s Assistant’ to see I can bring some of them back a sort of previous version of them in the past. I’ll probably have to bargain with my dad but I’ll do it if it means a lot to you.” Silas nods, speechless. “Alright so try to knock them unconscious so it will be easier to restore them. Oh, and tell the others to do that too so if they have anybody here that they want to bring back that’s here, they can do that.” He waves pulling out his scythe and sketching a pentagram in the floor. “Alright I’ll see you later. Byeeee!” He waves and disappears in a puff of red smoke. Silas sits there for another second before running to the others to tell them the news.

Cephalobro

Coral suddenly sees Silas running over to him, "What's up?" he asks Silas while keeping his focus on the battle.

Yin_

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-2325-6454-5517
“Anubi...figured out...a way...desanitization” He at some, out of breath. “Need to...non-lethal...unconscious” he points to fallen sanitized octolings that are unconscious.

Cephalobro

Coral, being forced to be the temporary leader in battle again since General Anemone is busy with figuring out the plan for the new Octarian civilization, decided not only to knock out the remaining Sanitized Octolings but also the remaining Sanitized Octarians. He has raised his hand and closed it to give the signal to the rest to stop attacking with ink.

Coral: Everyone, knock all Sanitized Octarians unconscious, not just the Sanitized Octolings.

This is when everyone started hitting the Sanitized Octolings on the head with only enough force to knock them out, along with the rest of the Sanitized Octarians on the part where they can be knocked out.

Coral: I hope someone within our ranks knows their previous memories, unless... there is a file that explains their backgrounds. Someone should look for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom