• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

The "I'll be Rank __ forever" thread

Aori

Don't get Cooked!
B- or C depending on if I start playing ranked again, and honestly I don't mind it since I'm not a huge fan of stressing out over ranked / competitive play.

⭐️Zapfish⭐️

Inkling Cadet
NNID
meggiemooshoo
I swear I'll forever be hanging miserably on the cliff edge of A- as I watch my friends rank up before me with desperate tears in my eyes, tears that wet my hands and cause me to slip from the cliff edge and fall into the dark chasm of B+ below me.

(Don't blame me for putting it that way. I'm a frikkin writer.)

Maave

Inkling Commander
Guys who complain about not being able to rank higher than A- should be happy. All I want is to be a B rank player--I will even settle for B-, but I can't make it past C+
Have fun rolling people with the roller while you can. The higher you go the more you have to flick instead of roll. Running them over is the best.

SilverBlue-Neko

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-0694-5266-9796
This is going to sound really terrible, but I'm probably going to stay an A+ forever because I'm too unmotivated to rank up. I just don't have fun playing Rank Matches. I'm pretty sure that if I played them enough I could probably even get up to S+. My friends in higher ranks all tell me that I should really rank up, but I feel like the stress and annoyance wouldn't be worth it. I can only play like two Rank Matches before I just don't wanna play anymore. I prefer playing Turf Wars. I can goof off more and meet really cool players! :p

Brie_no.20

Senior Squid
NNID
belle-noire20
Have fun rolling people with the roller while you can. The higher you go the more you have to flick instead of roll. Running them over is the best.
Roller is probably the weapon I'll never use. They don't even feel all that fun to play with when I test them out, and it's one of the weapons that I get splatted by the most. I don't even look to face them head on.

Aori

Don't get Cooked!
Still fairly certain I want to stay in the B/C range forever. The stress of S rank doesn't seem worth it.

NeoSeth

Senior Squid
Still fairly certain I want to stay in the B/C range forever. The stress of S rank doesn't seem worth it.
It's only stressful if you let it be. ;) I think S rank is a ton of fun. Rank doesn't really stress me out too much. Figuring out how to play better and eventually get to that S+ rank is so satisfying.

SaltyCal

Full Squid
NNID
Jimbo21
Switch Friend Code
SW-2497-8552-1603
A- Forever. I sort of suck as a sniper. I just use squiffers and Ink a ton of turf. A-team firing, hit everything but your intended target.

AidanC97

Senior Squid
NNID
aidancalhoun
After being in C+ Forever, i hit a 6 game winning streak getting me to B- Rank! That's my S+ for now, until Splat Zones appear again at the maps that i like

iceage99

Midna Advocate
NNID
iceage99
Switch Friend Code
SW-5433-4841-6709
I was stuck in b+ hell but now it's A- hell. You just can't escape. Always get to 90 something and then lose.

Tsf-Jinx

Ṭśƒ+Jinx
keeping working at it dudes, youll get thru the hell, iceage we can twin anytime if you like and Spammy i got your request, i will chat with you on discord if thats ok

The Meme Lord

Inkster Jr.
NNID
gravityfallsboy
Ah, yes. I'm stuck in the wedge between B+ and A-, also known as the Nightmare Hole of Ranked Mode. I have no idea how to get out. Help me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom