• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

The Next US Splatfest: ART VS SCIENCE

ShinyGirafarig

Inkling Commander
NNID
ShinyGirafarig
Switch Friend Code
SW-6085-7937-9686
Marie doesn't really seems like the best representative of team science. But then again, Callie sure as hell isn't a better choice.
Well there was that draw distance joke.

Also it is fitting that Marie likes the modern advances that she can benefit from. Some of her quotes suggests that she likes to laze around so science will help with that.

Edit: Some quotes to support this.

Flounder Heights
Callie: I could only live here if I was on the ground floor.
Marie: A step closer to work is an extra minute in bed!

Camp Triggerfish
Callie: We should go camping here on our day off.
Marie: Why camp when I can just be lazy at home?

Callie:Look at all this space! Get ready to run...a lot.
Marie:I'd rather just save my energy and use a charger.

And now Hammerhead Bridge
Callie: This bridge will cut our commute in half!
Marie: Yay! I can hit the snooze button more times!

Last edited:

WhiteShiningDiamond

"We are the Crystal Squids!"
NNID
foxyfoxy90
The hatred and burning salty wounds are worse this splatfest then usual. Ehhh...

Nin, really touched home base with a lot of people....scares me.

ShinyGirafarig

Inkling Commander
NNID
ShinyGirafarig
Switch Friend Code
SW-6085-7937-9686
The hatred and burning salty wounds are worse this splatfest then usual. Ehhh...

Nin, really touched home base with a lot of people....scares me.
But the Splatfest itself has not even started yet.

WhiteShiningDiamond

"We are the Crystal Squids!"
NNID
foxyfoxy90
THAT'S WHAT I'M SAYING!
It's already this bad.... in 8 hours, the first blood will be drawn....
What's next!? SQUIDIN' Cthulhu comes out of theTVscreen and devours the losing team!!!??

SkyBlue

Inkling Commander
Welp team science for me. I thought about it, and honestly the deciding factor was steven universe. Art style for the show is fantastic! but all the lore and gem fusions, and all that = <3

OMG I wish I had some drawing skills though, I'm sure it's already been done, but there should be some powerpuff girls miiverse posts. uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh curse you hands.

aceofscarabs

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Science was how man tamed fire and made better spears and then bows and arrows. It was how we copied claws and fangs to make the first knives, axes, and swords.

ChiePet

Pro Squid
NNID
ChiePet
UGHH had a solid 70:30 Turf coverage team and we won like.. 6x matches straight? Idk more perhaps, but of course Splatoon Failed to Connect and I lost them :(((

Thank you for being an Amazing, Non-Back Breaking Team for such a straight Run:

tristan70
Twinny
Angry Kid

MissingNumbers

Inkling Commander
NNID
MissingN
Switch Friend Code
SW-4262-2166-2532
Science teams I've been on so far are terrible :/ guess I'm in for a long splatfest ugh
Seriously? I've been on great teams as a fellow scientist. Even with two Sloshers, we cleaned up nicely.

Actually, there were at least four instances of spawn camping, two of which on Bluefin and the rest on Hammerhead. Yeah, it was crazy.

SupaTim

Prodigal Squid
NNID
SupaTim101
Yeah...science team is terrible. Myself included. Sorry if I was on your team. Can't play this game correctly right now.

dapperlace

Pro Squid
Started out pretty bad for me. First five matches had 4 DCs on my team, and my team only (one of those had two DCs vs a full team of four).

I did find the perfect team eventually, but then I got disconnected from them after 15 matches or so. I'm halfway through Champion, so I'll just get max tomorrow. My poor back needs some rest.

MissingNumbers

Inkling Commander
NNID
MissingN
Switch Friend Code
SW-4262-2166-2532
Yeah...science team is terrible. Myself included. Sorry if I was on your team. Can't play this game correctly right now.
Now hold on. The Decepticons were weak at first too, but they completely turned the tables by morning. Who's to say we can't do that again?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom