• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Which weapon makes you salty

Derpuppy

Inkling
NNID
Derpuppy
Tentatek Splattershot and Krak-On Roller for me, especially the roller. Players are really sneaky with the damned thing and always seem to catch me by surprise. Also, I don't know what you guys are talking about with Inkzooka hitboxes. I've fired a few shots at jumping players that are at more or less point-blank range and they manage to maneuver around the shot and splat me.

GlitchDeity

Inkling
NNID
DekuMask
More than anything else, blasters...ughh

I used to get salty when chargers splatted me, but since, I've become more vigilant and can dodge them most of the time.

Also, getting splatted by a nozzlenose variant always leaves me feeling violated in a way. Kind of like: "Isn't that weapon supposed to suck?"
I'm horrible with the H-3, but the L-3 Nozzlenose is one of my most used weapons. Honestly, it's just hard/annoying to learn.

Smashling79

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Linkmaster3000
any charger weapon except the Bamboozler since getting splatted out of nowhere really startles me (I hate getting startled) and the 96 gal.

comedilynne

Inkling
NNID
comedilynne
most weapons that people tend to fill with all damage ups can make me a little salty- i get why they're popular, but when every match has the same weapons it can get really dull

Aristeia

Pro Squid
NNID
Sifo33
I main Rollers and close-range weapons, so Blasters are hell when they partially eliminate my ability to sneak around and avoid shots. That damn blast radius...one day I'll get used to it.

TACO

Inkling
NNID
thepantsman
I really dislike 96. Gal decos, especially on blackbelly,with one splash wall they can capture and hold a zone for the whole match, and if you try to sneak around they pop a kraken.
I find it extremely irritating. #NerfThe96

NNID
benimarucollider
I can't stand blasters and sloshers.
Usually I work it out against inkbrush, but the octobrush and it's variants gets a special place in as an annoyance as well.

I've got problems with the 96. Gal and aerospray, but there are ways to sneak up on them.

Sloshers are particularly the bane of my existence though.

Airi

Inkling Commander
NNID
radiorabbits
The E-Liter. :confused:

The E-Liter always gives me so much trouble and they never fail to be a pain in the neck. :P

CaIIie

Inkling
NNID
BladedFalcon
:wst_charge_long00::wst_shot_explong00:
Blasters and chargers are pretty big thorns, especially far ranged ones like E-Liters and Range Blasters.

They tend to catch me by surprise before I can react, and in the E-Liters case, some skilled users can make parts of the map a "No Man's Land", splatting anyone who gets out in the open.

Blasters just kind of irritate me, and only some sloshers give problems.

Clawford

Full Squid
NNID
Clawford
:wst_roller_heavy00:or:wst_roller_heavy01: since you can aim not even remotely close to the splat zone and still hit a player.

SupaTim

Prodigal Squid
NNID
SupaTim101
Dynamos aren't fun to play against. A skilled dynamo roller will splat you from the next round and will lock down certain areas of the map. And they are difficult to approach with anything with less range than a jet squelcher.

But, I honestly hate sprinklers the most. At least on maps that have really high walls that you can attach them to. It's like, I'd like to play sploosh on Museum, but someone's going to throw a sprinkler and there is nothing I can do about it...

Nozzlepops

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Nozzles
Tried to think about specific weapons, and came to the conclusion that I'm a tiddle bit salty when I get splatted by pretty much anything, lol. I guess if I had to pick something though, it would be Luna Blasters. Seems to be everyone's favorite weapon lately.

NotAPerso

Inkling Cadet
NNID
PersocomLover
Any weapon with suction bombs or splat bombs that can utilize them effectively against splash walls. Nothing more annoying than dying next to a splash wall because the suction bomb exploded instantly with no opportunity to react. If it doesn't splat, the wall is gone quick enough that I'm too low on ink to throw another wall and forced into temporary retreat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom