• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Why are female Inklings more popular?

U N Nown

Inkster Jr.
Perhaps this is why so many unbelievable matches are lost.

One team member is running all over the place, slinging ink like a crazy person, looks at the map and sees all that work gone to crap while the other three members are huddled in the spawn zone discussing hair style.

Lester Roquefort

Pro Squid
NNID
LesterRoquefort
Switch Friend Code
SW-2928-7410-6310
Personally, i blame the internet for this.

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
A lot more females play this game in comparison to other first-person shooters, and I think a lot of people think the female inklings look slightly better.

Heroine of Squids

Inkling Cadet
NNID
bellpendant
You can makes cute songs and videos and possibly more with the female Inkling's voice clips. Unless you actually DO like "Ngyes!", Males got nothing.
"Ngyes!" sounds nowhere near as adorable as "Woomy!" or "Manmenmi!". My heart melts every time I hear a female Inkling's voice whenever I'm watching a YT video or while playing Splatoon. XD

JuddTheCat

Inkling Cadet
For me, it's the hairdo, they look more like squid kids than Inkling Boys.

IrisZ

The Wanderer
NNID
QnIrisZ
It's obviously because of their cute bum-bums

Cassandra

Inkling
NNID
groosinator
It's obviously because of their cute bum-bums
They are like 12.

I like the female Inklings better because of their hair. The male Inklings have this weird-looking ponytail, and it's just.... yeah it's weird. That's mainly the only difference between the two.

Heroine of Squids

Inkling Cadet
NNID
bellpendant
THE PONYTAIL ISN'T EVEN THAT BAD ;_;
It really isn't. I just like the female's hair better due to being more unique & cooler. :P

They are like 12.
Aren't they supposed to be around 14 or something? Last I checked, that's how old the Inklings are.

Don't watch this then.

Soooooo cute!
DON'T SHOW ME THAT AGAIN!!!!!!!!! I'M TRYING TO RESIST THE CUTENESS!!!!!!!!!

*calms down and hugs her Inkling girl*

GerbilCrab475

Inkster Jr.
NNID
GerbilCrab
I prefer the male because they look better in most outfits IMO; Especially the power armor. There's a reason you never see any females in full power armor.

MissingNumbers

Inkling Commander
NNID
MissingN
Switch Friend Code
SW-4262-2166-2532
I prefer the male because they look better in most outfits IMO; Especially the power armor. There's a reason you never see any females in full power armor.
I thought it was because the power armor was just a hunk of junk that clips into itself all the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom