• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Your fresh moments in Splatoon 2

Nabbittherabbit

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-4443-3333-1434
Going danger to the other team in danger! Also I knocked out a whole team with one splat bomb

Coolkid

Inkling Cadet
my fresh moment today was a 2 vs 3 splatfest match (yup 3 disconnects!) where me and my teammate managed to win from 3 enemies! :D
oh and having a new record with my amount of inking..without the bonus included i reached the 1500 points! :P
but for the rest it was just a usual splatfest day today with a small losing streak as well sadly..but a small break does wonders lol

Dewnose

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-1493-3741-2812
Having my first 100x battle ever in the Final fest, and winning it... then five games later, winning a second.

Cephalobro

Oh yeah, take that, matchmaking system! I was using the Fresh Squiffer then I was put into an all-charger team in Turf War while the other team had no chargers at all. But guess what? My team has won that match and I couldn't stop myself from taunting the game itself for trying to force a loss on me.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom