• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Your fresh moments in Splatoon 2

Wetboy >.<

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-0714-7625-4602
I quadruple killed a team with a suction bomb in Clam Blitz when they were all at my goal ^^

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
A little reminder on why you should at least check your surroundings before bagging. :rolleyes:

Cephalobro

Since this thread was revived, I decided to post one very recently (unfortunately, I still don't have a Twitter account and I don't know how to link my Facebook account to my Switch). So there were squidpartiers in my lobby that one time, so I decided to leave them alone since this was basically an easy win for me, so on my journey to get my Tetra Dualies to Raw (the one that had Ink Jet as its special), I was just minding my own business just inking the stage, and then, when I was just getting away from the squidparty, an enemy squidpartier decided to attack the players who are actually playing, he managed to splat my teammate, but before he was able to splat me, I used my Inkjet to get away and I splatted him instead. At that point, I just laughed at the possibility of him raging instead of me, because he squidbagged my teammate first, so I knew he would squidbag me if I got splatted by him, but I didn't get splatted. Makes me feel satisfied to have denied the sadistic joy of a squidbagger.

Enperry

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
ssjplt
Switch Friend Code
SW-0405-1788-8108
Check this out:

Dewnose

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-1493-3741-2812
I would say that was a very interesting contribution, but somehow I get the idea that there was a mistake.

Stardust

Semi-Pro Squid
I got a quad kill with a splat bomb. It was on Manta Maria, Tower Control I think. Another this was getting 32 kills during a match.

Coolkid

Inkling Cadet
in multiple CB matches often splatting the enemy players who tried desperately to get me away from their goal. i did not win all those matches but it were still great moments on my part..it's funny when you on your own splat 3 to 4 players of the enemy team without teammates around xD

Cephalobro

I know this one is minor compared to others, but I finally managed to get my octo hands on the Cycling King cap! I am so glad I decided to check my Square's Headspace today, now I can finally resume catching up on everything. (Still leaving my Rank as S+ though, not touching ranked matches in Splatoon 2 ever again.)

SilverBrick

Pro Squid
NNID
SilverBrick
Reviving this thread because I killed with Dualie Squelchers in the Kids vs Grown-ups Splatfest.

F2114297-4257-481D-B7E1-1904B93E5190.png
4D8897BC-63E0-4B0C-8256-DE27AF8F64A3.png
3D20F8A8-829D-4BF0-AF92-08D8801C7DBC.png
24AC872C-215D-4DC0-9D14-C9629D48CD5C.png

My first time playing seriously with Dualie Squelchers, and I’m starting to love the kit. I felt like the centrepiece of every team, calling out enemy positions and saving teammates with a well-time ambush. Can’t wait to try them out in ranked now that they’ve clicked for me.

Cephalobro

When you predict the winning streaks ending in one lobby and going to a second lobby that results in that one needed win to reach your goal is the best feeling because you beat the streak system. One such example is when I was finishing raising the freshness on my vanilla Sploosh easily thanks to the enemy team squidpartying two games in a row. I predicted that the squidpartiers were going to be put on my team, so I left the lobby before the matchmaking system placed me on the same team as the squidpartiers and I won the very next game on a new lobby, thus completing my goal of getting my Sploosh to Raw.

Absolutely Absol

Pro Squid
Reviving this thread because I killed with Dualie Squelchers in the Kids vs Grown-ups Splatfest.

View attachment 6900

My first time playing seriously with Dualie Squelchers, and I’m starting to love the kit. I felt like the centrepiece of every team, calling out enemy positions and saving teammates with a well-time ambush. Can’t wait to try them out in ranked now that they’ve clicked for me.
Hey, that's me... though it's annoying being targeted more than 6 times, IIRC. Anyway, that's pretty good useage of Squelchers. It's my favourite dualies. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom