• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Your fresh moments in Splatoon 2

Gakhob

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-0432-3012-2940
It was splat zones and of course we had a disconnect from the start but we were still trying to win. We were struggling... alot. Somehow I was able to kill 2 of them, get bubbles and pop them over the zone right as the enemy counter went to 1. We ended up being able to hold them off for the last minute of the match and won in overtime. That was the match that got me into X rank which makes it even more hype.

peachepoch

Inkling
NNID
mikeara
Switch Friend Code
SW-4973-0293-7022
I've gotta say, my freshest moment was this splat count with my beloved flingza roller. I'm in love with this thing!! (i don't have a sd card yet so uh excuse the quality)

Attachments

ϛ(°³°)/`

Inkling Commander
A neat feature of the Ballpoint is the complete lack of jump penalty in all circumstances.

People: "But when does jumping ever come in handy?"
Me:

And a +1 because I thought it was funny.

Yes, it's totally the same charger in the last two videos. I swear they absolutely hated me with how many times I got them splatted, either by myself or using myself as a distraction.

Cephalobro

After a horrible losing streak after the last two days, I managed to have a HUGE winning streak with the Nautilus 47, dominating in a way where I managed to shut down sneak attackers and prevented the enemy team from ever dominating, feels good overall

ϛ(°³°)/`

Inkling Commander
My fresh moment today was sucking with the Ballpoint as usual, giving up on unnecessarily agro weapons and switching to the Hydra, and going 18-1 and 13-1 in terms of K/D. I got S+8 in the process, and nabbed these beauties.

The shirt wound up being a triple, while my Ironic Double Run Speed Flipper Floppers got sub power up and the bandana is still locked.

Last edited:

Coolkid

Inkling Cadet
after another horrible losing streak that made me de rank to A,i once again decided to give it a try and daaaamn i was really on a roll! i made it back to A+ and over the A+ safe line alot easier then i expected,yup this was a really nice and great winning streak! not one i had in a long time for CB ^^''

but i think this match is what i am probably the most proud of knowing that i can do it even in CB if i just keep trying!

this match was a loooong 1 though..both sides just couldn't seem to score the entire match so it ended up going up to 6:24 minutes long o.o but at the end my team scored so we won :D when i saw my results i got kinda real happy cause performance wise it was 1 of my best CB matches ^-^

Cephalobro

Time for some more Salmon Run goodness, I had some of the best salmon slayers in Hazard Level Max, we managed to get 93 Golden Eggs in such a difficult random difficulty. Also, another Salmon Run match, we had extremely over-achieved our Golden Egg quota, but the team itself was in trouble and there wasn't much I could do, I was running out of ink and Salmonids really hated me that day (what can I say, I always target their designated Tenta Missile launchers and Sting Ray users). It was way too close for a loss, but it was also close for a win. Since it was impossible for me to revive teammates at that point since low ink plus two Cohocks coming after me in addition for Stingers launching their attacks on me while I was already damaged, I figured "I'm going to get splatted anyways, so I'll just jump into the water", at the 3 second mark, I jumped into the water before any Salmonid had the chance to hit me with their smelly, rusty pan. Something that's needed to say, we won that match, but just barely.

Squidtacular

Inkling
NNID
LaminasMagi
Switch Friend Code
SW-0482-1937-0701
Last spring, I was doing Clam Blitz on Starfish Mainstage and neither side made a hit - back to back. Last sec, it went Overtime. So... I'm on my sides platform with eight clams, trying to wait for my teammates to knock, at least two down or something. Out of nowhere, someone threw two more clams at me and BAM! Football.

Okay. I'm like: Well.... Damn. I couldn't wait, I HAD to make a move. I held my breathe, waited for the enemy to be away and dash. Swam along the stage, drop down, kept firing while rolling onto the small ramp on the right side, I did one final roll and threw it right after I get splat. Thinking to myself: Did it went it?

GAME!

We got the lead!

Cephalobro

A few days ago, I have played some intense solo Turf War matches, one of the matches had a level 6 player on my team using a Tentatek Splattershot while the enemy team had a standard Blaster (the one with Splashdown) and a Hero Blaster Replica, both with pures. At first I was like "well, there goes my victory down the drain because the matchmaking system is stupid". But as you know me, I tried my best anyways. What followed was a sweet victory that gave me bragging rights against the game, and I have bragged to the utmost brag. I didn't think I would win with many odds stacked against me, but here is living proof that even these matches can be salvaged. Btw, the match in question was in Ancho-V games, a stage in which Blasters have a lot of advantages. But yeah, I was so happy with that victory.

Coolkid

Inkling Cadet
ever had that moment that you have 3 cracks and you need to win 1 more match to rank up to S+ again? (kinda de ranked back to S again)..i already started off nervous and then all of a sudden..POOF a disconnect at the enemy side..i don't think i ever been this happy about a disconnect..of course my team and myself was on a roll now easily dominating the enemy and we won thankfully! sometimes the game does help you in a way haha

Dewnose

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-1493-3741-2812
I so wish I had a way of getting video off the Switch, but text’ll have to do. A couple cool things I’ve done recently:
-180’d with a Tenta Brella to one-shot an Inkjet trying to ambush me
-One game in Rainmaker, I just went insane with the standard Splat Roller. Our team got a wipe right at the start (no one died either, go team!) and we just kept on pushing, annihilating anyone in our way, and we almost got a knockout (98 count!) before we were stopped. Later that game, I got a double and decided to push into their spawn, must have gotten at least eight splats in a row before finally dying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom