ZA: Camp Triggerfish [RP is closed, go to "Back to School!"]

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
"Alright...." Jordan inhaled dramatically, then began listing off names, "Terrence, Parzival, Lydia, Vincent, Lucas, Matthew, ....Violet?"

"Vivi," Zarqa piped up.

"Right, and then there's Viola. Aaaand lastly, Chaos. That is if I'm not missing anyone." He gibed at his clownfish, "See? I am not that horrible with names."

Jordan paused, an almost mischievous look on his face as he thought. "So... I think I can see what a lot of you are interested in, or at least what you remember Triggerfish for." With a quick motion of his hand, Zarqa swam away from his hair to whisper something to Coach Forge.

"Now, I admit," Jordan began. "I am stalling a bit for time so we can set things up, but I have a question for all of you... that you don't have to have an answer for yet. What five words best. Describe. You?"

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
Jordan snapped and pointed, acknowledging the last person to announce their name, "Right, Alex!"

"Well, Matthew," he explained, his emerald eyes twinkling, "You get 5 words to describe yourself. Five and only 5. Concise but still answering 'who are you?' "

Jordan grinned and started counting off 5 on his fingers. "Chill, Chef, Horror junky, and Amputee... Those are my 5! Wait--," Jordan started recounting words. "I'm. Too-- Too awesome.... "Too awesome for my limbs.' also counts."

He smiled towards Matthew, "Do you have a 5?"

((@Tomatomodest ))

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
"Oh, I thought you might be an artist!" Jordan laughed amiably. "That was good! Really! And it isn't like these are concrete. You don't have to have 5 words thought up right away."

Zarqa floated back towards Jordan's direction. She wasn't the stereotypical looking clown fish, not with her red orange face and body that gradually turned black as it went towards her tail. She did have a single white stripe down her side, though.

"You're too forward." Zarqa commented without malice, nestling her way back into Jordan's hair. "Not everyone is as comfortable with your disability as you are, you know?"

Jordan gave a concerned smile. "You think so?" He laughed dryly. "I can tone it down."

"Was there anyone else who had wanted to try their hand at this '5 words challenge'?" Jordan asked. "As your camp counselor and all, I'm supposed to ask you unnecessarily thought provoking questions and all, so feel free to humor me."

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
"Five words... hmm..." Lyda thinks for a few moments "Well... believer in trial and error?" she says with a half-hearted chuckle, slightly embarrassed to subtly admit that her personal projects typically end in some sort of failure.

Last edited:

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
"Quiet and lonesome, yet kind." Chaos says while looking away with a slight embarrassed look for a brief moment.

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
Viola stood there, a blank expression on her face. Five words to describe me? She thought. She was never one to really describe herself in detail. She just preferred others learning about her normally. "I-I guess..... Cheerful, mediocre skilled game lover?" She said, shutting her eyes tight.

ChibiDubtalia

Pro Squid
Vivi raised her fingers as she gave her listed words in response, "Outgoing, confident, but still loyal." Knowing it was exactly 5, she smiled proudly.

Plutoniumcube

Pro Squid
NNID
Enteryourname
"I'm just, well.... That guy." He said with a similar body language to Matthew.

"Also, my please ask. What is a Turf War exactly? It's seemingly wrapped around everyone's mind at this point and treated as pretty much the defining point of community here. I'm a foreigner. Don't mind me." Vincent said timidly in his oddly broken style of speaking.

Last edited:

Plutoniumcube

Pro Squid
NNID
Enteryourname
Vincent opened his mouth as he took a look at him but Immedieately recalled his speech.

ChibiDubtalia

Pro Squid
"Would you like to see it yourself on what Turf Wars is like?" Vivi asks Vincent. "Or experience it to get a good feel? Personally, I might recommend trying it out to understand a lot better. Never hurts to learn the tutorials."

@Plutoniumcube

Rustic

Inkling Commander
Terence nudged him. "We use Ink as the paint-like substance," he gestured to his back. "Normally there would be a Ink tank there, but I don't have a weapon, or the Ink tank," he rolled his eyes, seemingly disappointed at Vincent's ignorance to the very, very popular sport.

@Plutoniumcube

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom