ZA: Camp Triggerfish [RP is closed, go to "Back to School!"]

Plutoniumcube

Pro Squid
NNID
Enteryourname
@Rustic
"Makes sense." He said. "Thank you and sorry about that." He said getting quieter, reading (and overall anticipating) Terrence's body language." "Bit expensive." He mumbled.

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
"It may be a bit expensive, but it's a lot of fun!" Viola said, having recovered from her embarrassment. "And it doesn't take long for it to pay for itself!"

Rustic

Inkling Commander
Lucy produced a small book from her cardigan, and flipped through it. “Jordan, says here in our schedule that we have scavenger hunt planned,” she looked at him expectantly.

Jordan grinned back, “Indeed we do. How about the two of us explain the rules?” With that, Jordan pulled a small rolled-up cloth out of his pocket, now addressing the campers. “We’ve gone ahead and hidden 12 of these flags all around the campground for you to find.”

Lucy pulled a small orange flag and waved it around the air. “This one’s my colour,” she showed it to the students. Who watched, some interested, some not. who either began to look interested… or not. “There 6 of mine!”

“...And 6 of mine. Maybe you can tell from the colors, but there will be two teams,” Jordan said. “The rules are that the first team to find all of their flags and deliver them back to their respective counselor.. wins.” Then one of Jordan’s signature cheeky grins came out. “Of course, there’s a catch.”

Lucy nodded., “The first flag you find is your team color! Then everyone with your color is now your team!“Encourages teamwork, a And teamwork is… The best thing around!” she cheered, waving her arms in the air, excitedly.

Jordan grinned. “Once you find a flag, you can’t grab the other team’s flag, even if you find it. You also can’t just turn the flags in one at a time. No... you have to have to gather all 6 for it to count. Sooo… you’d better pay attention to what everyone else has found!”

“Don’t worry!” Lucy declared. “If you get stuck, we can help you with hints. There are other people on camp who will help if you ask, too! Are you all ready to start?”

----

Scavenger hunt

It’s time to explore the camp! For this game, chose an area to go to, then once you think you’ve found somewhere a flag is hiding, leave Search at the end of your post for a GM to tell you what color, or even if, you’ve found a flag. Once someone has confirmed there is a flag, it’s up to you to grab it!

During this time, split up and keep track of what other people have found. (Your characters should not conceal their flags.)

Here are the locations to start looking!

Cabins
Mess Hall
Nurse’s office/Camp leader’s office
Turf war stage
Workshop
Trailhead
Lakeside
Wood fort
Flagpole/camp middle
Storage
Campfire pit

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
Scavenger Hunt? Not exactly my idea of fun, but it's better then watching the others play Turf War. Lucas thought. "Okay. Who's gonna be the leader of these teams? Cause it's definitely not gonna be me." Lucas says shaking his head.

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
"A scavenger hunt?" Viola said, feeling intrigued. She listened to the rules closely. "Alright then! Ready!" She said, quickly running off towards the Nurse's office. Upon entering, she quickly started looking through cabinets and under the desk and beds.

Search

Plutoniumcube

Pro Squid
NNID
Enteryourname
Vincent started to hesitantly started to walk along the watery border with the turf war stage in the distance. He was never good at looking for things like this being way too respectful to th property of others. He then went into so ev bushes by the Lakeside, starting to...

SEARCH.

Rustic

Inkling Commander
"It's whatever the colored flag you pick up is." Lucy replied to Lucas, she pointed to the two flags that she and Jordan were holding.
"I'm gonna go check out the Turf War stage," Terence sprinted off, leaving the remaining students with the camp leaders.

Forge didn't approve of either Viola's or Terence's escapades. But he had to choose Terence, a boy of his stature (and not to mention history), just couldn't be up to any good.

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
Lucas face-palmed at himself for not listening clearly, and dashed to the Mess Hall with a "Thanks!" while passing the counselors.

SEARCH

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
((@TACarbuncle))
The nurses's office: A young lady inkling--the nurse?-- in large, white-framed suglasses sits in her office desk and looks back at Viola. There are curtains pulled around infirmary beds, a freezer, and a counter with a sink and an assortment of teas. There are also all sorts of infirmary remedies. The nurses office leads out to the main office.

There is no flag... in plain sight. Keep searching? Talk to the nurse?

((For future reference, after a "search" I'll tell you if you can see the flag. If you can't, I'll tell you places your character can keep looking. You don't have to search each underlined word one at a time, so if you mention where the flag is in your post, you got it!))

Last edited:

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
((@Plutoniumcube))

The Lakeside: What a view! The water looks great... is what you would say if you weren't part inkling. There a bunch of tents for Jellyfish tourists, barbecue pits and what's that? You see something out on the makeshift docks. It's a flag alight, but from this distance, you can't tell what color.

??? Flag found!

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
Chaos went off to the Cabins to search there. Though he just wanted to see the condition of it and the beds. "Maybe I'll take a nap and it will appear in front of me when I wake up." He chuckled as he joked to himself.

Last edited:

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
((@MacSmitty))

Messhall: Right now it's an empty cafeteria, with lots of tables and seats. Ooh, and...some food plates left out. Also some pitchers of juice. Jordan walks in behind you, chattering with Zarqa. There is also door that leads into a kitchen.

There is no flag plain sight? Keep looking? Talk to Jordan?

Rustic

Inkling Commander
((@Chaos_Knight))
Cabins: Taking a peak around, there's three cabins. But you didn't come to find a flag, just to get some rest. Maybe they might be in the rooms, it would be pretty rad to find one, wouldn't it. The cabins are labeled with the names of the camp leaders. There's Lucy, Jordan+Zarqa and... the Redjacks? Who're them?

No flag in sight, least from outside. Keep looking?

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
Viola bowed politely. "Sorry for the intrusion. I was a little too excited" She said, apologizing to the nurse in charge. "I'm just looking for a flag for the scavenger hunt." She said, pulling back the curtains and looking in the freezer, having attempted the desk and beds earlier.

Search

[Also, Aykorn, my character isn't Vivi lol. There's a Violet, whose Vivi, and my Viola ]

Plutoniumcube

Pro Squid
NNID
Enteryourname
Vincent, examining the docks, heard something fall downwards. After looking down, it was appearent what. He started to feed the flag back up through his fingernails with care.

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
Chaos looked at the cabins and was curious who these Redjacks were. He started off with the cabin labeled "Lucy". Inside he found sets of bunk beds that were neatly made, along with a dinner table. Outside the window a beautiful view of the lake. The room even smelled so nice, so clean! Clearly this cabin was made for girls. He lied down on the bed with his hands behind his head.

"Ooh, this feels nice." He said as he looked around the room looking for any out of the ordinary while lying down.

SEARCH

Tomatomodest

Pro Squid
NNID
Gamethesystem
He began looking around the campfire, all the while finding piles of trash, and a unknown purple substance. " Man, maybe looking arounding here may have not been the best idea." He said, as he started pacing back and forth trying to look for any sign of a flag.

SEARCH

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
Lydia, pondering to herself the various places to look, decides to start scouting the outskirts of the main campground first, since most of the others headed inward first.

SEARCH

Plutoniumcube

Pro Squid
NNID
Enteryourname
After having enough leverage, Vincent started to slowly jerk the flag upward until colored fabric was seen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom