ZA: Camp Triggerfish [RP is closed, go to "Back to School!"]

ChibiDubtalia

Pro Squid
"I'm ready, set, go!" Violet exclaimed as she dashes off to the Storage room. She loved a good challenge and is determined to win.

Search.

ThatSquidYouKnow

Inkling Commander
NNID
link12014
Switch Friend Code
SW-0194-3194-0146
Parzival was 90% sure he knew were one of the flags would be. He sprinted outside and climbed to the tallest totem pole.

Search.

Rustic

Inkling Commander
@Tomatomodest
Looking around the campfire pit, there were apparently piles of trash despite someone's care. There's a Journal lying on the ground, of course you could always dig around in the ashes... If you prefer hitting the showers. Hang on, there's Lucy, what's she doing here?

Not a flag in sight, perhaps asking Lucy would be your best choice?

@Chaos_Knight
Taking a look around the rather girly room, there is plenty of dressers, although you don't want to seem like a perv and look in them. Maybe it's under the pillow? Or maybe underneath the bunks around the room.

Whatever the case, the flag eludes you.

@Lydia
Going for a nice walk alone on the trails, are we? After what feels like 10 minutes of walking, you spot a trailhead, tied around was a coloured flag. You're too far to see the colour, but ahead of it is a hiking trail.

??? Flag found!

@Plutoniumcube
After a couple minutes, Vincent succeeded in pulling up the flag. It was a small purple flag, he held it up triumphant! Although, his team was decided. He's Team Purple and he can no longer acquire the opposite team's flags.

Purple Flag found!

@ChibiDubtalia
Vivi rushed to the storage building, it seemed the stereotypical creepy type. Cobwebs, no lights, and it was unnaturally quiet, spooky. Taking very tentative steps in, Vivi takes a look around. Flipping on her shellphone's flashlight, there was a bunch of crates, and a ton of barrels. Plus a ladder, whatever you use that for.

Not a flag in sight, perhaps investigate further?

@ThatSquidYouKnow
Unsurprisingly, you can't climb up due to a tarp wrapped around the center. But you can see the flag, just out of view, it was fluttering in the wind tauntingly. But whenever it comes in view, you can't catch the colour, perhaps you could find a ladder in storage?

??? Flag found!

((Is good.))

Plutoniumcube

Pro Squid
NNID
Enteryourname
Vincent examined the flag as he started to walk out into the tent area in the general direction of the turf war arena. He first came across the mess hall however and reluctantly went in. Luckily, nobody was eating.

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
Lydia chuckles "Knew one would be up here...~" She says, rushing up to the trailhead to grab the flag.

SEARCH

Plutoniumcube

Pro Squid
NNID
Enteryourname
Vincent started to rustle though a seemingly endless tray of silverware. Mentally ridiculing himself as he'd probably be wasting his time. Unless, that is, the pole was metal.

SEARCH

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
Chaos was about the doze off because of how comfortable the bed is. But he remembered he had a flag to find so he got up and search every nook of the cabin. From pillows, to under the beds, to the dresser, which was complete empty, he came up with nothing. He moved onto the next cabin.

SEARCH

ChibiDubtalia

Pro Squid
Vivi shivers as the wooden floors made a creaking sound. That did not help her with the state this storage room is in. Nonetheless, she continues to look around with her flashlight as a guide. Maybe they might be in the crates and barrels. I'll check there.

Search

Rustic

Inkling Commander
((Sorry @Plutoniumcube, that's @Aykorn's domain.))

@Chaos_Knight
After walking out, and subsequently into Jordan's and Zarqa's Cabin. You find a lot of bookshelves, one of them is sticking out, but the beds are more important... Looking out the window, you see a small orange flag fluttering on a shingle on Lucy's Cabin. Well, which is it you're looking for?

Oh, a dilemma? Two flags have been detected!

@ChibiDubtalia
Looking inside the barrels, there was nothing to be found. But the crates, inside was a dusty, slightly discolored flag inside. You might have to rinse it off to reveal it's true colors. (Hehe, funny isn't it?)

??? Flag found!

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
Err... I should probably keep looking around... Maybe it's under one of these chairs? Lucas thought.
SEARCH

Rustic

Inkling Commander
@Tomatomodest
Lucy turned around, startled at Matthew's presence. You take a look behind her and spot that she was playing with fire. "Oh I don't know, I lost my Journal and I'm trying to find it." She looked flustered, whatever was in that journal, she wanted it badly.

Come to think of it, you did see a Journal on the ground. Maybe that has the flag, it's probably dirty though.

@Lydia
Lydia runs up to it, there's a small orange flag tied to the trailhead. She unties it and picks it up, holding it tightly in her hand.

Orange Flag found!

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
((@TACarbuncle ;m; I'm sorry, it's so confusing, Fixed the name))
The nurse grinned coolly, tipping up her glasses and revealing intense pink eyes. "It's chill." She nonchalantly pointed to one of the bed. With a smirk, she tells you, "Jordan totally hid a flag under one of the pillows by the way. But I didn't tell you that."

You've found a purple flag! If you ever get hurt, you'll remember to come back here, too.

((@MacSmitty & @Plutoniumcube sorry for the delay, splatfesting all of yesterday))

Welcome to the mess hall! It seems Vincent and Lucas arrived at the same place. Right now you're both in the cafeteria, and no one else seems to be around at this time of day, but a water pitcher has been left out, as well as as an empty salad bar. There are also lots of tables and seats, but this place looks spotless. You see a door leading to the kitchen, and hear a voice --no, maybe a couple-- behind it.

There is no flag in plain sight. Keep looking? investigate the voice?

Last edited:

ChibiDubtalia

Pro Squid
Vivi smiled as takes hold of the dusty flag. "Flag get!" she cheers. Violet then sneezes on the side of her arm from all the dust. "Achoo!" It was hard to tell what the flag's color was. And I doubt the old spit shine would work. Would it be unsanitary to wash at the lake? Maybe it's best to ask one of the cabin leaders to help clean this. I really need a bath after this.

She walks out of the Storage room, brushing off some of the dust that caught in her tentacle hair. Vivi walks back to where Lucy and Jordan were in hopes to see if might be a way to clean her mystery flag.

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
((@ChibiDubtalia ))

Looking for the camp counselors? Lucy seems to be searching the campfire pits and last you saw of Jordan, he was headed toward the mess hall. Where to?

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
((@MacSmitty))
Nope, no flags in the silverware. Curious...

((@Plutoniumcube ))
No flags in near the chairs either. Hmm...

Keep searching?

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
Viola shivered a bit at the intensity of the nurse's pink eyes. "Th-Thanks." She said, going to grab the flag. "Oooo. It's purple! My favorite color!" She bowed to the nurse and left the room, wondering where she should head to next, heading towards the workshop. Upon entering, she started to look around.

Search

ChibiDubtalia

Pro Squid
Lucy is nearby, but I don't think there would be anything around there to help clean this. She remembers seeing Jordan going to the Mess Hall. Maybe that place has a kitchen. Kitchens have sinks, so that could help. Vivi clenched tightly on the dirty flag and ran to the Mess Hall. All three of her heads were pounding at excitement. Wondering what team she would be place in and how the others were doing in their own search.

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
Lydia chuckles as she grips the flag, tucking it away. Wonder who else found a flag... she muses to herself as she makes her way back. She decided that making her way to the workshop would be the next best step. She could only hope nobody else is there... or if there is a flag there, nobody found it first.

ThatSquidYouKnow

Inkling Commander
NNID
link12014
Switch Friend Code
SW-0194-3194-0146
Parzival thought that he might find a ladder or something in storage. Parzival dashed over to the storage area as fast as he could.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom