ZA: Camp Triggerfish [RP is closed, go to "Back to School!"]

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
((@TACarbuncle @Lydia))
The workshop. It seems the two of you both arrive here! It looks like the back of Sheldon's shop, but without all the weapons on display. There are toolboxes, weapon parts and a crate full of misc objects.

There are no flags in plain sight. Well, except for the purple one Viola has found... and the Orange one Lydia has. Keep looking?

((@ChibiDubtalia))
You heads to the Mess hall. Two other people are searching for here already, but you are looking for Jordan. You hear someone chattering in the back room, which you think is the kitchen.

((@ThatSquidYouKnow))
There is indeed a ladder in the storage room. You take it.... Whoa, don't knock anything over!

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
Viola blinked as she saw Lydia. "Oh hey! I guess your on the opposite team!" She said, smiling. "Well, your not gonna beat me!" She said, quickly looking in the box of objects.

Search

Last edited:

ChibiDubtalia

Pro Squid
Violet took notice of Vincent and Lucas, but couldn't recognize the other voices behind what she thinks is the kitchen. Cautiously, Vivi took careful steps to door that leads to the 'kitchen' room. Her ears are trying to pick up what the unknown sounds are exactly saying.

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
"Challenge accepted~" Lydia says with a chuckle, moving over to the toolboxes to begin her search.

SEARCH

Plutoniumcube

Pro Squid
NNID
Enteryourname
Vincent was caught by the a flag and some ribbons. He scanned around that area. He was unsure if the flag was any national representation however. He walked over, grazing by the kitchen door. He decided to let them mind their own business and dug into the ribbons.

SEARCH

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
From behind the kitchen door you "Zarq', all I'm saying is that if between the girl skating squad and Zale incessantly checking in, I don't think you need to be that worried! I trust the girls to handle themselves. " There was a pause. "...Seriously though, you know I'm right. Pass the kelp toast?"

((@Plutoniumcube ))

No flag in the ribbons. Keep searching? Talk to the people around you?

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
Lucas, discouraged, went around the Mess Hall, asking for help about the flag. "Hey, has anyone seen some type of flag in this place?"

ChibiDubtalia

Pro Squid
Zarq? Zarqa? What are they talking about? Zale? Girl skating squad? Who are they? Vivi hasn't heard of the latter before. Are they cabin leaders too? Violet doubts the girls they were talking about were referring to herself, Viola, or Lydia. Her hand raised to give a knock on the door. Wait, what if they become suspicious of me for overhearing? No, they might think it's rude if I just walk in. Violet took a deep breath to relax. C-Calm down, maybe if I just casually walk in and apologize for not knowing someone was talking, they won't notice. Maybe nice enough to use the sink and leave! Remember, scavenger hunt! Focus Vivi! Focus!

She shook her head to snap herself out and slowly goes to open the door.

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
"If you're that worried we can call those two eventua--,"As Vivi opened the door, Jordan looked up from the stove, flipping over a grilled cheese with a spatula as he did.

"Oh hey, Vivi, right? Looking for the next flag?" Jordan asked. "Ah right, I'm supposed to be here give tips. Don't mind the two of us, Zarqa's just worried about the two other people with live with." Anyways, I thought I'd make some grilled cheeses for everyone while I was here." He chucked. "Munchies."

Someone outside in the Mess hall yelled, "Hey, has anyone seen some type of flag in this place?"

Jordan yelled back, "I should hope so, I put one here," he replied, chuckling to himself.

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
"Huh, how'd I miss that?" Chaos said to himself. He wanted to go get that, but he wanted to search the cabin's he in, in case there's a flag here. He took a look at the bookshelf first in case there was one hiding there. In it, we're old books of Turf War history and tips. He takes one out one by one, still no flag yet. He out another one though this catches his attention. The book he took out was titled, "Tips and Strategies for Ranked Battles: A- to S+". Distracted yet again, he sat on the bed and skimmed through it quickly.

"Hmm....interesting...huh?" He looked up and thought he saw something suspicious in the room.

SEARCH

ChibiDubtalia

Pro Squid
Vivi chuckles. So far so good... She whiffs at the smell of grilled cheese. "Mmmm! Smells great!" she comments. "Ah, I was wondering if there was a sink nearby I can use." Vivi shows the dusty flag to Jordan. "I wasn't sure if it would be right to clean it by the lake. I thought maybe the kitchen in the Mess Hall would have a sink for a me to clean."

ThatSquidYouKnow

Inkling Commander
NNID
link12014
Switch Friend Code
SW-0194-3194-0146
Parzival dashes back to the tower, gets set up and climbs to the top of the tower.

SEARCH

Rustic

Inkling Commander
@Chaos_Knight
Chaos searched the room, placing the book down on the bed. He picked up the suspicious object, underneath was a purple flag.

Chaos thought back to the orange one, was he certain about picking this one up? Once he picks it up, he's part of the purple team.

@ThatSquidYouKnow
Climbing the tower with the ladder, he saw the flag. It's orange (How did they get up here?) Shaking his head and being careful on not looking down. Parzival carefully went down the ladder. Once down, he looked at the flag

Orange Flag found!

@ChibiDubtalia
"Its fine Vivi, " Jordan said. "Eh... mind keeping that flag away from the food?" He looked uneasy because of its proximity to the stove top. Zarqa pointed at one of the sinks. "That one should be fine."

Vivi walked over to it, turning on the sink. Water poured out and she began to clean the flag, it slowly regained its color. She scrubbed harder, it was a purple flag!

Plutoniumcube

Pro Squid
NNID
Enteryourname
Vincent frantically ran to the salad bar, checking the cabinets reluctantly with is head racing about whatever Vivi was doing.

SEARCH

ChibiDubtalia

Pro Squid
Violet smiles as she sees the color appearing before her eyes. "Sweet!" She turns off the sink and bows her head to Jordan and Zarqa. "Thanks for letting me use the sink, Mr. Jordan and Zarqa! I appreciate this!" Okay, they haven't suspected a thing. That's good. Better keep quiet about this Zale and this skating squad. A part of her was curious who they were. For now, she got what she wanted and best leave these mysteries for a later time.

As she walks out from the kitchen, she notices Vincent searching around the salad bar. "Hey Vincent, you okay there?" she asks and goes over to him.

@Plutoniumcube

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
"Aha! I knew one was here." He picked up the purple flag and then looked back at the orange one. "Meh, pretty sure someone else will get it. I already have one." He tucked the flag in his pocket and left the cabin.

As he was making his way back, his stomach started growling. "Hmm...I wonder if the mess hall has anything right now.." Chaos scurried over.

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
@Plutoniumcube

Jordan walked out with a plate full of grilled cheeses, setting them on the table for whoever wanted any. Zarqa followed, her own mini-sandwich in tow.

The counselor replied to Vincent. "Mm, there is more than 1 flag. But in this building? Nah. if I could have hid them all in here, I would have." Jordan grinned knowingly. "...Ya need a hint?"

ThatSquidYouKnow

Inkling Commander
NNID
link12014
Switch Friend Code
SW-0194-3194-0146
Parzival victoriously yelled "YES!" followed by victorious dancing, which was then followed by "Ooh, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry."

ChibiDubtalia

Pro Squid
Violet takes one sandwich for herself and takes a bite out of it. "Mmm, this ish good!" she mumbles with the food still in her mouth before swallowing. "And it never hurts to ask, right?" She shrugs her shoulders.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom