ZA: Camp Triggerfish [RP is closed, go to "Back to School!"]

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
Chaos stepped into the mess hall and quickly noticed the sandwiches. "Oh yesss....food..." He said in excitement. He grabbed a grilled cheese and noticed Vivi having a munch too. Chaos took his seat, took off his jacket, and sat across her.

"Heya Vivi! How's the hunting time coming along?" He asked with his mouth half full with cheesy goodness.

@ChibiDubtalia

Plutoniumcube

Pro Squid
NNID
Enteryourname
"Sorry, I don't come from here. Accents are hard to interpret." Vincent replied in his own oddly divided mannerism. "Already found a flag but it wasn't here. I'm fine." He said. He started to leave for the door as he realized how much time he wasted and the population in the area. He started to head to the turf war arena nearby.

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
Chaos also raised his purple flag. "Good here too, teammate." He replied with a smile and wink. "I need more food...." He got up to get another sandwich and sat back down with Vivi.

@ChibiDubtalia

Plutoniumcube

Pro Squid
NNID
Enteryourname
Vincent voyaged over to the turf war stage in due time. After crossing over, he took a stare at it's grand expenses, also taking a look at a note saying that the stage was closed. He went to the floodgates taking notice of a strange terminal. "I really don't think this would be a very efficient stop..." He mumbled. Going into the southern pavilion area (with the cylindrical crate in the middle), he noticed a severely faded circular pattern of ink. After stopping for a few seconds, he started to go to the hall proceeding. He scanned for a hidden flagpole stuck inside of the logs, although to his disbelief.

SEARCH

ChibiDubtalia

Pro Squid
"Glad you're on my team. I would have felt bad if we were up against each other. But interested to see how much you learned from the club back at Zapfish, hearing you had a good time there." She finishes the last bit of her food. "I really like you, Chaos."

@Chaos_Knight

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
His face blushed a little after hearing that last sentence. "Hehe...maybe I'll teach a thing or two sometime." He finishes up his food, and walks towards the exit. "I'm gonna take a small walk. Later..."

He left to wander around camp without knowing he forgot his jacket.

ChibiDubtalia

Pro Squid
Vivi waved him goodbye, her cheeks growing warm. He really is kind of cute. Now let's see if his skills can be on high level with that. The Inkling girl chuckles to herself. She notices his jacket still on the seat. "Oh! He forgot this." She quickly picks it up and walks out of the Mess Hall, hoping he's not too far gone. "Hey! Chaos!" she shouts out loud.

Rustic

Inkling Commander
@Tomatomodest
"Yes! That's it, it has the fla-" her eyes blanked, then she facepalmed. "Um... Here's your flag," she handed him a small orange flag. Giving him a quick "Thank you" before running off in the direction of the cabins.

Orange Flag found! ((Sorry is on Mobile))

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
He already couldnt hear Vivi after Chaos left. "Why is it so col....oh right." He crossed his arms as he realized he forgot his jacket. Nonetheless, he already arrived at the cabin of where he found his flag. He just wanted to go check out what other books that cabin has. He takes one and lies down on the bed with his legs crossed.

Last edited:

Tomatomodest

Pro Squid
NNID
Gamethesystem
"Um, okay." Matthew was a bit confused, but he got the flag, so it didn't really matter. "Alright got the flag, now what?" He paused for a minute to figure out what to do. "I think i should back to camp, i guess."

((Don't worry i'm on mobile too))

ChibiDubtalia

Pro Squid
"C-Chaos? Chaos!" Vivi looks around, still no sign of him. "I swear to Cthulu if he catches a cold after this, I'm going to give him an inkful..." she grumbles. Violet let out a sigh. She can't go blindly looking around. He can't be that far. I wonder if Lucy might know. Please let her still be there... Holding on tight to the jacket and her flag, she heads back to the campfire area from when she last saw her.

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
"...Ugh. This is way harder than it should be." Noticing that Vincent was gone, and not really sure where to go, he decides to look around some more.
SEARCH

Tomatomodest

Pro Squid
NNID
Gamethesystem
"Wait an minute, i have no idea where the camp is!" Matthew had forgotten where the campsite was and decided to stay at the campfire area. Hoping someone would come along and direct him to the campsite. "Better than getting lost in the woods." He thought to himself. "Man, sure is cold tonight, hope someone comes soon."

ChibiDubtalia

Pro Squid
Vivi arrives at the campfire and notices someone there. It's not Lucy like she needed, but happy to see her fellow classmate. "Matthew? Hey Matthew!" she calls out to him. "It's me, Vivi!"

@Tomatomodest

Rustic

Inkling Commander
It seems you are looking for Lucy. She was last seen heading to the cabins. Meanwhile Jordan and Zarqa are still inside the messhall, making sure no tomfoolery happens.

@Plutoniumcube
To Vincent's disbelief he hears shouting in the distance, sounds like... Terence, the coach and... some other guy. He spots a Red-Orange Inkstrike tornado enveloping the middle, jaws drop at this sight.

Well, wasn't the flag you were expecting. But it seems like someone stirred the stingray's nest.

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
Chaos took out a book called, "Creative Squad Attacks". In it, Inklings were using all sorts combinations of weapons for some flashy and inky attacks. He turned to one page where one Inkling threw a Suction Bomb Rush in the air while another shot one down with an E-Liter, causing all bombs to explode. It covered more turf than an Inkstrike. "Whoa, cool!"

He turned to another page where 2 Inklings are doing a combo attack on an Octoling dummy. One of them threw a Splash Wall behind it while the other fired an Inkzooka. The dummy got hit and bounced off the wall of ink which was sent high into the air. Then the 2 Inklings finished it off with a double Inkstrike.

"Wow, they really broke the rules." He said to his surprise. Luckily it was never used for harm in real life, just for showing off.

Eventually Chaos grew weary and decided to nap a bit. "Maybe just a few minutes..." He closed eyes with the book open lying of his chest.

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
((@MacSmitty))

Jordan narrowed his eyes and grinned, impressed that Lucas was still here and searching after the others had dashed in their own direction. "Buddy, you want a grilled cheese while you're here?" he asked, motioning to the plate on the table.

"Or... do you want a flag?" Jordan asked, starting to head back towards the kitchen. "Why don't I show you where I put it? This way, dude."

As soon as one entered the kitchen, there were lots of things, stoves, ovens, racks, industrial sinks, but what Jordan was specifically motioning his head towards to was the purple flag hanging from a utensil rack.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom