ZA: Camp Triggerfish [RP is closed, go to "Back to School!"]

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
((@Lydia & @TACarbuncle xO sorry, didn't see the search from Lydia, forgive me))

After the both rummage around the in their respective areas, Lydia finds the flag in the first place she looks! Amazing, but the flag is ...purple?
Lydia, you can't take this flag any longer. What now?

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
Lydia blinks in surprise as she glances back to her Orange flag. She lets out a small sigh, wishing she could switch so she knew at least one teammate, but she leaves it in place before looking over to Viola "Hey, did you have any luck yet?"

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
"Nope" Viola said, continuing to look in her box before moving onto the weapon parts, wondering if they might have buried the flags within the parts.

Search

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
"Well... you don't have to look too much more... there's a purple flag over in the toolboxes. I really don't care too much about this competition, so..." she shrugs and smiles "Lucky day for you, I guess." she says, moving over with her to look through the weapon parts.

SEARCH

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
((@Lydia @TACarbuncle))

The weapon parts... are surprisingly, weapon parts. You could totally assemble your own splatroller from these, but there is no flag in the box of parts. There is a purple flag in the tool box that Lydia graciously pointed out.
Viola, if you choose to grab it, Purple flag get! Will you thank Lydia?

((There will only be one flag at an area, with the exception of one place (Chaos already found one flag there, *hint hint* ). >o> Team Orange seems to be lagging behind so, let me give a pro-tip! No one has checked the Woodfort yet. *hint hint* ))

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
Viola looked into the tool box. "Wow! You did find one!" She quickly took it before hugging Lydia. "Thanks! I hope you can find another too!" She said, wishing Lydia luck. "Maybe I can help you look!"

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
Lydia blinks in surprise, blushing slightly as she's suddenly hugged, but smiles softly and pats her on the shoulder "S-sure... I don't really see the harm in helping each other." she says with a giggle. "I already took a bit of a hike and found my flag out there... where have you checked?"

ChibiDubtalia

Pro Squid
Vivi chuckles. "You forget already? Ah well. Follow me, I still remember where it is." She motions her head to lead the way. "Though the Mess Hall has some delicious grilled cheese there if you are hungry."

@Tomatomodest

Plutoniumcube

Pro Squid
NNID
Enteryourname
Vincent took a moment to stare at this spectacle. After all, he was pretty much boxed in.

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
Following Jordans lead to the utensil rack Lucas grabbed the Purple Flag. "Finally. That took a while. Thanks Jordan."

Plutoniumcube

Pro Squid
NNID
Enteryourname
Vincent contemplated on what do to. Should he notify these people of his existence? Would that gets him killed? Should he abort or is he at his safest now? Should he tell for help? He started to raise his voice but immediately shut off his voice as he went into a diving position.

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
"I checked the Nurse's Office! She helped me find it!" Viola said smiling. "The people here are very nice. Except for Captain Forge. He can be very rough sometimes" She scratched the back of her head.

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
"Trust me, we both can vouch for that..." Lydia says, giggling more "Well... where do you wanna check next?"

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
"How about the middle of the camp around the flagpole? Everyone kind of dispersed when the scavenger hunt started, there might be one there!" She said ,heading towards the exit with both flags in hand.

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
"Sounds good to me!" Lydia nods and follows closely, heading to the center of the camp.

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
As she reached the flag post, Viola started to look around. "Hmmm....Orange flag. Where would be a good place for an orange flag?"

Search

Rustic

Inkling Commander
((Try and pick up the slack team Orange! There's something going down at the Turf Arena. *Hint hint, nudge nudge, wink wink*))

@TACarbuncle and @Lydia
To your surprise you find a celebrating, but suddenly awkward Parzival. In his grip is a orange flag. In the distance you hear a Killer Wail sound off on the stage, its yellow lance just flying over the mess hall's roof.

@Plutoniumcube
Just before Vincent decides to take a dip, he hears Terence's voice behind him. "Dude, what the heck are you doing!" Vincent feels a hand grip him before he is swiftly pulled back. "What were you thinking man?" He asked, voicing his concerns. In the background you hear Captain Forge and a man yelling at each other, interrupted by Ink splats. A Killer Wail set off, it's sonic beam just grazing the rooftop of the mess hall, before dissipating into nothing. The Inkstrike's Inknado is gone as well, leaving a big Red-Orange ink splotch on the center of the stage.

Plutoniumcube

Pro Squid
NNID
Enteryourname
"I don't want to die." Vincent said firmly. "Abborting the area may have been my only hope."

ThatSquidYouKnow

Inkling Commander
NNID
link12014
Switch Friend Code
SW-0194-3194-0146
"Holy carp, what in the name of Neptune was that?" Parzival screamed. Oh. It's just a Killer Wail. Parzival thought to himself. Oh no, they're having a Turf War, aren't they? "Everybody, take your dang cover, we got a Turf War on our hands!" Parzival yelled at the other campers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom