ZA: Camp Triggerfish [RP is closed, go to "Back to School!"]

Rustic

Inkling Commander
"Die?" Terence stifled a snicker. "You see that pad over there?" He pointed to a large pad above them, it's antennae sticking out. "That'll respawn you, bring you back up and keep you alive. It only works in the arena, and even then you have to have this," he brought a small badge, it had the rough drawing of the Triggerfish on it. He walked to the stage's exit, he beckoned Vincent. "Hey com-" A Inkstrike rocket flung into him. "Whoooaa, tell my Mum I love her!" He screamed, flying away into the forest.

"Ah carp!" A man ran to where Terence just was, followed by Forge. "You see what you did?" He hit him on the shoulder with a backhand, the man looked behind him, his jaws dropped. "Oh..." He cringed. He saw the purple flag on Vincent, he pulled out an Orange flag. "Well, you can't have this, eh... Who're you kid? My name is Shaxx," he went to shake Vincent's hand.

Orange Flag found! But... you're purple.

@Plutoniumcube

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
Hearing the sounds of the Killer Wail, Lydia's attention was immediately taken away from the awkward dancing Parzival and looked towards it "Huh... maybe we should take five on the hunt until they're done... unless you wanna go check it out, Viola. Your call." she says, looking over to her.

(@TACarbuncle )

Rustic

Inkling Commander
As Lucy was opening the door to her cabin, she heard the Killer Wail. Turning her head to it, she saw it's color. Red-Orange, and she looked at the Redjacks cabin. "Shaxx... you stupid..." She visibly shook, and slammed the door shut. Before seeing her cabin was searched by someone, the beds were rather messy, and some mud was tracked on the floor. She sighed even more flustered and went to Jordan's Cabin, then knocked rather hard on it's door. "Jordan, you better answer this right now!"

((@Chaos_Knight))

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
((@MacSmitty))

"No problem," Jordan grinned. "Looks like you're officially purple. Best color, Best team, amiright?"
The anemone pointed out at the table with the plate of sandwiches in the hall. "Grab a sandwich while you're here. Unless you're allergic or something, Huh. In that case, I can make you something different."

He waived it off, before glancing around upward, and then looking a bit confused. "Hey... did you see where Zarqa went?"

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
Viola covered her ears as the Killer Wail went off. "Good lord, what's happening?!" She said before hearing Lydia. "Part of me wants to stay here, part of me wants to check it out." She closed her eyes and thought for a second before quickly running that way. "The side that wants to check it out won! Let's go!"

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
Lydia couldn't help but laughing a bit before running after her "Alright then, let's see what happened." she says as she keeps her eyes open for anything that could be dangerous while they run.

Rustic

Inkling Commander
Terence could be heard screaming throughout the camp as he slammed into the Nurse's office, coloring it a pleasant shade of reddish orange. Followed by another Inkstrike Tornado appearing at the arena, if one listened hard. Forge and another man could be heard shouting.

((@Lydia and @TACarbuncle))

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
Chaos shook awake and heard knocking on the door. Though he did feel wind the sorta blowing from outside and his ears started ringing a bit... He could hear Lucy calling for Jordan. He went over to the door grumbling as if he was disturbed at 3am in the morning.

He opens the door. "Oh hey Lucy. Sorry, I was taking a small nap. Whatcha need? Oh and I got my flag." He answered her while waving his purple flag.

@Rustic

Last edited:

Plutoniumcube

Pro Squid
NNID
Enteryourname
Vincent was in disbelief of this surreal information. Would the technology even be compatible with him? He hesitantly shook Shaxx's hand. "My name is Vincent." He said. "Are you a student HER-" He was Immedieately cut off as he saw several ink strikes and the disappearance of Terrence. "I'm afraid we have to jump ship" he said as he went into a diving position.

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
The nurse stepped out the building, still just as poised and stylish as if... a kid hadn't just slammed into her office wall. She leaned over and looked down at the kid, now lying on the ground. She tipped up her sunglasses.

"Wow," she commented. "Yeah, I mean, this is the place to land if you're going to be the first in the infirmary anyway. ...Do you need a hand?"

((@Rustic))

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
As they got to where the Coach was, Viola kept herself hidden behind a totem, storing her flags in her bag before trying to listen in on what was going on.

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
Lydia does the same with her flag as she slips behind the totem as well before whispering "Think they'd notice us if we slipped closer as squids...?" she asks softly.

Rustic

Inkling Commander
"Oh, Chaos. Not the person I was expecting but have you seen what's going on outside?" Lucy pointed behind her to the ensuing chaos at the Turf War stage. "You wouldn't know how to wield a Splattershot right?" She tugged at her collar nervously. "I'm afraid Shaxx has gone too far this time..." Lucy produced a Splattershot from her cardigan, who else knew what she kept in there?

@Chaos_Knight

((Meanwhile at the infirmary))

Terence sat up rubbing his bruised back, groaning. "Uh... yeah, you wouldn't be able to treat my non-existent broken bones right?" He asked, painfully getting up before collapsing at her feet. "Ow... That's what I get for being nice again..." He lost unconscious.

((Meanwhile, again at the stage @TACarbuncle, @Lydia and @Plutoniumcube))

"What the heck are you talking about!" Viola and Lydia could hear Forge say angrily. "Shaxx, you rigged that damn gun. You, cost me that tournament." He accused this 'Shaxx'. He was interrupted by shots being fired.

"I didn't cause it, that fat cat did." Shaxx replied in turn, a bomb going off. He looked over at Vincent and mouthed "Run!" Before firing at Forge, ending his burst with a splat bomb being slid towards Forge. They heard a bubbler going off as Forge yelled in fury. Charging Shaxx, firing a golden Octoshot replica.

Looking at Shaxx, one could see a small orange flag sticking out of his belt, as he fled from Forge.

Plutoniumcube

Pro Squid
NNID
Enteryourname
Vincent's individual heartbeats were ingrained into him. As he stomach was engulfed in lead, a stressful desicin had to be made: Is diving in worth it? He could risk his life or have none at all yet at the same time might face severe social suffering from his actions. He decided to swim to safer ground as he put both his jersey and shoes in his backpack and started to climb down onto the supports, but not into the water.

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
"No, I haven't seen-" Was as far as Lucas got before he heard the sounds of a Killer Wail and Inkstrikes. "What the hell was that?!" He yelled frightened at the noises. @Aykorn

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
"Octoshot actually" Chaos corrected her. "But I can fairly wield it, but I barely used the normal version. Just the Jr. and Octo. Why?" He asked.

@Rustic

Rustic

Inkling Commander
"Because Forge and Shaxx... They're having one of their little fights again," Lucy looked back at the stage, which had a small glowing, golden sphere chasing a haggard-looking man. "Well I hope you're quite good at fighting," she pressed the Splattershot into his hands. Then quickly ran to the path, turning around to beckon Chaos.

@Chaos_Knight

Plutoniumcube

Pro Squid
NNID
Enteryourname
Vincent bolted into a streamline to get away from land. After all, missile's effect would be nullified there. He plunged into cycles of a underwater butterfly streamline and a breastroke pull until eventually he solely relied on breastroke.

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
Chaos tilted his head in confusion and looked at Lucy. "The heck is going on?" Still shivering because he forgot his jacket, he follow Lucy towards the area.

"So how come these 2 are fighting?" He asked.

@Rustic

Rustic

Inkling Commander
"Let me give you the short version." Lucy took a deep breath, "ForgebelievesthatShaxxwentandsabotagedhistourneyandsubsequentlygotitshutdownbyJudd," she breathed out for a minute. "That Chaos, is it? Is the short version, if you want the long one. Meet me at the campfire after this is all done. I'll tell you the whole story."

@Chaos_Knight

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom