ZA: Camp Triggerfish [RP is closed, go to "Back to School!"]

Rustic

Inkling Commander
((@Lydia and @Chaos_Knight))

Forge appears to unresponsive to any type of talking. Nudge him a little harder, it might work...

((@ChibiDubtalia and @Tomatomodest))

"The only sandwich that would be good right now would be..." Shaxx trailed off, he picked off his flag and threw it on the ground. He left the stage, holstering the two weapons. Shaxx walked past the shocked Lucy, he picked up his vest and put it back on. Lucy ran to the 4 players.

"The heck did you 4 do? I meant subdue them, not knock them out!" She said exasperated, putting her hand onto her 'forehead'.

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
"Hey, wake up Forge." He kept poking his cheek with his Splattershot. "Show's over now."

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
Lydia starts nudging him a bit harder as well "C-come on... wake up..." She says, starting to grow more worried before looking over to Viola "O-oh... you're okay..." she lets out a small sigh of relief "Coach's Bubbler shattered... we might need to carry him to the nurse..."

ChibiDubtalia

Pro Squid
Violet looked at the orange flag and carefully picked it up. It was against the rules to pick up the team's flag, but she wondered what Shaxx needed it for. With the crazy fight that went on, it might as well be considered a timeout. She went back to regroup with her friends, Lucy, and the unconscious Forge. Vivi winced at the sight. "Oh my..."

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
Meanwhile at the nurse's office: ((if anyone wants to drag Forge's limp body there))

The nurse had Terence resting on an infirmary bed for a second time, equally unable to stop him from randomly sleeping in his boxers. Assured that all he needed was some rest, she walked outside, not entirely sure where the Redjacks were, despite them being here a moment ago.

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
Lydia tries to pick up Forge with a groan, her legs shaking as she's on the verge of collapsing again "Someone help me lift him... please...?"

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
Viola dropped her splatling and disconnected it from her Ink tank. "I'll help you." Viola said, despite being equally as exhausted. She put her arm under Forge's and tried to lift him up.

Rustic

Inkling Commander
((Meanwhile at the Nurse's Office))

Jack ran back to the Nurse's office, wincing at his hand-marked face. Jack saw Mimi and waved smiling at her, he slowed his run to a walk, finally reaching her. "So how's that kid doing? What's his name, I never heard it..." Jack looked at her, as if he thought she had known Terence's name. Jack flashed a grin.

"I'm sure it didn't matter, his friends probably might tell us soon." He shrugged, Jack's eyes trailed to the path to the stage, where a furious Naomi was stomping her way to him. A frightened yelp escaped from Jack, as he jumped into the air.

"JAAACK!" She called out in anger, looking at him. "I do. Not. Like. Pin..." Naomi looked fearfully at the Pink colored Mimi, as she realized what went out her mouth.

((Meanwhile -AGAIN!- at the stage))

The kids struggled to get him up. Lucy tried to help them, but gave up when she was actually stinging him on accident.

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
"Let's... get moving..." Lydia says as she starts dragging Forge to the nurse's office, keeping the Rifle Spear slung over her back so she can also return it to Terrance... and question him on the exact strength of the shotgun function.

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
Viola nodded and helped Lydia drag their unconscious coach to the Nurse's office. Luckily, she knew where it was from when she found her flag earlier. "Miss Nurse!" She called out, hoping she was still around.

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
@Rustic @TACarbuncle

Nurse Mizuko shrugged at Naomi. "Wow, don't hate. For a color that doesn't exist on the light spectrum," she tipped her glasses and flashed her pink eyes, "I think it's pretty awesome. But I guess I can understand you not liking it... it's pretty gross how pink gets pushed onto girls by default."

She stood straight, letting Jack hid behind her, before turning her head when she heard some call "Miss Nurse!"

Mizuko let her shoulders sag slightly, more stating then questioning. "...Is that the coach. Being dragged by the students?" She chuckled, and ran over to help.

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
"Oh thank kraken you're still here." Viola said, helping the nurse get the coach in and on a bed before plopping onto the ground. "I hope that means this is over....Sorry we never got you your flag back, Lydia...."

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
"Eh... Shaxx can keep it for all I care." She says with a shrug "I think that hunt's cancelled at this point, anyways."

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
((@TACarbuncle & @Lydia))

Mizuko helped make Forge comfortable, then walked back outside to join the conversation.

She removed her gloves as she exited. "He'll be fine after some rest. I've seen a lot worse from of ink battling."

With a genuine smile, she commended the students. "Don't feel so bad, I'd say you're all pretty good winners if you're willing to drag the losing side to safety." She paused. "...Mm, you were in here earlier, but I don't think I ever got your name. Or.. who any of you are, for that matter."

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
Lucas was amazed that the team managed to outlast that other group. Man. I thought they were gonna get Splatified out there. He thought. Watching the others carry one of their opponents he decides to Super Jump to wherever they headed, landing at the Nurse's office. "Heh. Some way to start a camping trip huh?" He greeted his tired classmates.
@ChibiDubtalia
@Tomatomodest
@TACarbuncle

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
(@Tomatomodest)
(@Rustic)

"Don't worry about it..."
She says with a small sigh, exhausted as she looks over to Terrance, seeing him knocked out. "So much for questions... guess I'll still hang onto it for now." she says before looking over to Viola "Want to head back to the cabins and find a place to crash for a while...?"

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom