ZA: Camp Triggerfish [RP is closed, go to "Back to School!"]

Airmure

Senior Squid
[ @TACarbuncle @Plutoniumcube ]

He smiled as he watched Viola's ink color fluctuate too a deeper shade of purple. I can get used to this, he thought.

"Nice to know I'm not the only one who's new, darling. Is there anything that I missed I should know about?" he asked. Ras glanced over at the fire before he heard a voice.

"What was that? You have to speak louder, hon." Ras called out at Vincent.

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
Viola looked over at Vincent and motioned him over. "Come on! The more the merrier!" Viola said, smiling. "As for what you missed, there was a massive Turf War-like battle between us students and some faculty. No idea why it happened though." She said, scratching her head.

[ @Airmure @Plutoniumcube ]

Plutoniumcube

Pro Squid
NNID
Enteryourname
@TACarbuncle
@Airmure
"It was just nothing." Vincent said modestly. "It was much more violent then that, involving missiles explosives, and terrestrial squids. I had to swim away in fear of my own life." He explained. "The combination of paintball guns and paint filled explosives are quite bizzare if you think about it." He added rather quickly with his bizzare pronounciation. "I must say. Thank you for your courage." He said staring at the bizzare bodily spectacle Viola had partooken in.

Airmure

Senior Squid
[ @TACarbuncle @Plutoniumcube ]

Ras pulled a face at the mention of a Turf War battle. A really violent one in fact.

"Yikes, I'm not one for Turf War outside of the regular arenas. It's a hassle to clean up and I rather not get my hands dirtier than need be. I'd actually say I'm lucky to be late, hon." He shuddered as he remembered how hard it was to get out those ink stains from his jeans when his sister, Mimosa, thought it would have be a great idea to have an impromptu battle in the middle of a park.

"Good thing Bourbon was there to save me," he muttered under his breath.

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
"Sounds like there's a story behind that. But I won't pry." Viola said, fidgeting a little. She knows what it's like, to like to keep some things secrets.

ChibiDubtalia

Pro Squid
Vivi giggles as she hears Chaos' loud belly. "Right!" She also looks through the cupboards to find the food they need. Not only that, she also kept a look out for any graham crackers and possibly chocolate to use to make s'mores. It doesn't matter if it's in a jar, a bar, or those little Kisses things, it cannot be a s'more without chocolates.

@Chaos_Knight

Plutoniumcube

Pro Squid
NNID
Enteryourname
@Airmure
@TACarbuncle
"I think we were all on the verge of death. Should we not have stopped this conflict who knows what have happened?" He said as he started to draw his picture of Judd again."

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
Jordan reached for condiments and packages on the top shelves, agilely reaching over the students with his extra height. Zarqa assisted, swimming behind items and shoving them off for the other to catch. Jordan laughed as he juggled holding the mustard and catching a bag of falling hotdog buns.

"Man, Chaos, I can here your stomach growling from across the room!" Jordan chuckled. "You think anyone will want the tofu hotdogs or...?"

Jordan paused, smirking at the small clownfish trying to carry a bottle of ketchup all on her own. He held it up for her, trading smiles with Zarqa as she delightedly read the back label.

"Zarq', we already have half your bookshelf in the cabin," Jordan laughed. "Stop reading ketchup bottles."

((@Chaos_Knight @ChibiDubtalia ))

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
Chaos sighed. "Believe me Jordan, that last fight had me begging for some... I would go for regular ones since we don't know anyone's preference." He eventually finds some graham crackers and a box full of chocolate bars in a cupboard below him. "Aw, sweet. Hey Vivi, find any mallows yet?" He greedily take a chocolate bar and places one in his mouth.

@ChibiDubtalia
@Aykorn

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
"I would like regular hotdogs please." Lucas says while getting himself a chocolate bar. "I can't stand 'Veggie Versions' of meat."
@Aykorn

ChibiDubtalia

Pro Squid
"Not yet," Violet replies. She turns her head to look at Chaos. "But I think this one might be...!" She gasps as she saw him eating a bit of chocolate. "Aww lucky!" The blue Inkling girl pouts childishly. "M-May I have some too, please? Or save them for later for the others?" Vivi opens up the cupboard and fate gave her a chance. A nice sum of marshmallows. Her spirits lift again as she grabs them and holds the bags up. "Mallow get! Team Marshmallows all the way!"

@Chaos_Knight
@Aykorn

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
The chocolate bar was sticking out of Chaos's mouth. "Hmm...you can have the other end if you want." He winks and chuckles with the bar still in his mouth, but he's only joking with her.

@ChibiDubtalia

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
Jordan grinned smuggly, too late to stop the inklings from grabbing chocolate but "tsking" anyway. Hey, anyone who knows how to enjoy a meal doesn't grab desert first.

He turned to Vivi, an innocent in a room of the chocolate-guilty. "Heck yeah. Grab a bunch of those for s'mores later. Matthew, Vivi just found the bag for tonight, if you want to help."

Jordan nonchalantly walked by the others, dropping hotdog bun bags on their heads. "Hold these," he laughed, "and I can grab the rest. Zarq' go watch these guys for a sec."

((@Chaos_Knight @MacSmitty @ChibiDubtalia @Tomatomodest ;u; I might just not tag these over 3 people))

Rustic

Inkling Commander
"Just under point-blank range, just under that?! Because of the E-Liter pressure tank it's like a water jet! You aren't supposed to use it at such close range because of that modification, it makes it highly dangerous." Terence practically shouted at Lydia, using his hands for theatrical effect.

"Or you know... You could just use it more carefully next time," he started to twiddle his thumbs. Looking at Lydia apologetically.

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
"S-s-sorry..." Lydia said sheepishly, scooting a bit back "I can switch the tanks later, so it'll actually be safer, so no more worries about that... why did you use an E-Liter tank, anyways?" she asks, since he was the one that put the pressure tank on.

BlueDogXL

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
CarawiiU
Alex waited paitently by the fire, having already found a stick for roasting marshmallows. Squeeee!

Plutoniumcube

Pro Squid
NNID
Enteryourname
Vincent, completely forgetting about the matter started to scanvengs some as well, proving to be very difficult with so much ink around

Rustic

Inkling Commander
"I thought you would've inspected the weapon before dashing off to fight." Terence looked over at the stage, the Ink on it beginning to evaporate and disappear. Making the whole mess a memory, probably one to remember.

"Well it doesn't matter now, I would prefer to keep the gun as well. I don't think my friends would like me handing off custom weapons to strangers." He said, looking back at her.

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
"Of course. I didn't plan on keeping it." Lydia slowly nods "As for not inspecting it fully... that was my fault, everyone was running off to fight and they needed all the help they could get, so I made that call to get going as soon as possible." she explains before letting out a sigh "Forge is either gonna be really proud that we took him down or really, really mad."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom