ZA: Camp Triggerfish [RP is closed, go to "Back to School!"]

13thGalaxy

Roller Mobster
NNID
13thGalaxy
Payge walked into the mess hall as well, her face having flecks of her own ink on it. She'd been messing around with her roller and sort of tripped onto the roller part. She sat down next to Lydia, awkwardly smiling a bit. "Hey..uh..sorry for bailing on you earlier."

@Lydia

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
Lydia glances back to Payge as she approached "Eh... it's fine." She says with a soft smile. She then notices the bits of ink splattered across her face, having a few accidental occurrences of her own before, she decides not to question it "Well... you heard the groups, right?"

@13thGalaxy

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
"Well... you're going with Viola, Zawlt, and Zerul over to Lake Firefish and do some firefly catching." Lydia quickly explains. "Then there's a second group, consisting of myself and a few others heading towards the marsh to observe some special plants that can glow in the dark." she says, smiling. "If you really wanna go to the marsh, instead, you can try talking to one of the counselors or see if you can switch places with one of the other students going to the marsh... I'm not switching, though." She says with a giggle.

@13thGalaxy

Airmure

Senior Squid
@Zerul

Motor narrowed its eyes. "I haven't heard of any other Octolings out of Octovalley other than myself. State your name, occupation, and reason why you're here," it demanded.

It stared at Zerul cautiously as it waited for a reply.

@Lydia @13thGalaxy

Orca seemed relieved as Lydia spared him from repeating everything Jordan said to the late Inkling.

"Thank you for explaining to our late guest. I'll be chaperoning your group with Motor, uh..." He tried to dig for names in the back of his head, but came up empty.

Orca shook his head and contiuned on "Unless you have a problem and want to switch, that's all of it."

He tried to give a warm smile to the two.

@TACarbuncle

Ras frowned as he heard that he would be camping in a marsh for heavens sake. However, he decided it wouldn't be any better to stay behind or to switch groups.

He spotted Viola and walked over to have a chit chat with her.

"Viola, such a shame we couldn't be together in a group. I wish you the best of luck with your friends."

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
Zerul stands up and gives Motor a rather angry look. "You have no reason to be demanding Anything from me. so what if im another octarian outside of Octovalley no harm in that."

@Airmure

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
Viola looked at Motor, her hair growing a bit dark before paling. Normally, she'd be quick to defend her friends, but this Octoling was more intimidating than she was used to. Instead, she decided to wait on Zerul's response to see if she should actually butt in this time. Her attention switched to Ras as he approached her. "O-Oh. Yeah. Still, both places sound like a lot of fun! Be sure to take plenty of photos or videos of the lights! I'll be sure to catch enough fireflies for all of us!" She said, giving her usual big grin.

[ @Airmure ]

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
@silly979
With a bus pulling up to camp, a new student arrival was dropped off at the main office.
Nurse Mizuko, possibly grabbing a snack bar from the main office, was around to introduce and lead the new student to the Mess hall.

"April, right?" Miko opened up the doors of the Mess Hall, where other students were gathered, talking about which trip they wanted to head to. A giant pile of camp equipment waited to be touched and some awesome smelling pasta was sitting on the table, free for anyone to serve themselves.

Miko gave a soft pat on the back to April. "Choose a trip you'd like to go on. Or... talk to the counselors and students." She lowered her sunglasses and winked, her eyes a brilliant pink, "Maybe see who you can spend two nights outside with that won't lead to you killing each other" ...She was joking, of course. Probably.

Miko turned to leave before one last thing. "Oh. Welcome to Camp Triggerfish! Hope you enjoy your stay... or learn something. You might."

----

@BlueDogXL

Jordan came over to Alex. "Hey dude, confused? Alright so, part of camp curriculum is that we should give you guys the chance to

He checked over a clipboard. "...You aren't part of any assigned team at the moment. So! You get some options!"

“Group 1 is going firefly catching at Firefish lake," said Jordan. "That's a group with the new counselors, and your buddies Viola, Zerul, Payge, Zawit, and Terence.”

“Group 2, my group, is going to Aequorea Marsh," he said, grinning a tiny bit. "That'll be with Lydia, Lucas, Ras, Chaos, and Lumea.”

Jordan waited a moment before adding, "To be fair, we can't force you to go on a trip. You can stay at camp, too. I know the Redjacks will stick around if you do."

"So there are your options... what'll it be Alex?"

13thGalaxy

Roller Mobster
NNID
13thGalaxy
@Lydia @Airmure

Payge gave a nod to Orca, nudging Lydia in the shoulder. "Sounds simple enough. Unimportant menial work is what I excel at. That and building things." She gave a small giggle as well. "Also, I never mentioned it, but I really like what you do with your tentacles. More impressive than just having mine lackadaisically being held behind my head."

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
Lydia looked back to Orca, smiling "No problem." she says before looking around, wondering if she should try chatting with anyone in her group. Lucas didn't seem busy, and he did apologize for the Splatterscope incident, but she'd rather talk to someone less... mischievous.

Then Payge commented on her braided tentacles, causing her to blush almost instantly. "Th-thanks, Payge." she says softly.

@Aykorn @13thGalaxy

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
Lucas thought about who he should speak to, as he didn't know Ras that well, didn't speak to Chaos much, and there was the new girl, but knowing Jordan brief intro about him, she was probably afraid of being another victim of one of his pranks.
"A marsh..." he says, as if in a trance.

InkAmerica

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Faygocat
Flash was eating her pasta by herself at a table, she was busy tapping her phone playing squid jump.
(I'm really sorry I have been so absent. I have been really busy :/)

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
Viola let out a gulp, her hair paling a bit, as Chaos whispered to her. She looked around to see if anyone was looking at them before whispering back. "I'll give you a little bit of info about it now. As long as nobody startles me that badly, it won't flash." She said, keeping an eye on everyone.

@Chaos_Knight

13thGalaxy

Roller Mobster
NNID
13thGalaxy
@Lydia

She raised an eyebrow ever so slightly, a tiny bit confused by the blush. "You okay, Lydia? Did I step over a boundary or something? I'm sorry.." She looked away. "I just thought I should comment that..yeah.."

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
@13thGalaxy

"Y-you're fine..."
Lydia says, lightly scratching the back of her head, still blushing "I-I'm just more used to nobody really noticing it... glad someone thinks it looks good."

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
"Thanks. I was debating between letting them dangle or keeping them braided, just to keep things a bit different every now and then." Lydia says, finally looking back to her and smiling.

@13thGalaxy

13thGalaxy

Roller Mobster
NNID
13thGalaxy
"Who knows? Maybe one day we'll both find something that works for us. But yeah, I do like how they look braided. Seeing them free might be a little interesting." Payge smiled, the professionalism from her voice in the workshop gone. Perhaps being in there changed her tone.

@Lydia

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom