I'll draw your inklings! [Closed qwq)]

Anaru

Inkling Cadet
NNID
lavalizard24
Please draw mine! All the drawings you have done so far are amazing!
EDIT: Instead of using a pose with an octobrush, can you pose my character hugging a zapfish? Also, I changed the shoes from my original post, but the other stuff is the same. However, if you could, could you make my shirt a sky-blue squideye (:clothes_tes003:) instead of the shirt in the picture? I couldn't make it a pic of it since I don't actually own it, even though I thought I did, but if it's easier for you to do a reference of the image, then you can just use the Layered Vector LS

Last edited:

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
@G1ng3rGar1 I can help ya out.

Request in time order (as of the time of this post):
MacSmitty - DONE
Mendex - DONE
Lerone - DONE
L810 - DONE
kunoichi squid - DONE
Chaos_Knight - DONE
mysticcalm - DONE
Squinkling - DONE
Alpha359 - DONE
Celeste - DONE
SquidisaWard -DONE
Murabito - DONE
Rivian - DONE
Nin10doUltra - Done
YesI'mTaco34 - WIP
Oxenfree - Waiting
Joseph Staleknight - Waiting
Chaos_Knight (2nd request) - Waiting
AlphaOmegaSplatter - Waiting
Rustic - Waiting
QueenPanda - Waiting
MissingNumbers- Waiting
LAX - Waiting
splatroller - Waiting
Silver - Waiting
Right Whale - Waiting
G1ng3rGar1 - Waiting
Anaru - Waiting
Arc-Misaka10032 - Waiting
Zerul - Waiting
Rockenberg - Waiting
Sparkly Ink - Waiting
Brodie - Waiting
SpillProff - Waiting
Krak on inkster - Waiting

So yeah, first come, first serve. I'd make your post now if I were you.

Last edited:

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
Inkling gender: Male
Ink color (hair, hat, etc.): Hair is Dark Blue with black spots and cyan tips
Skin color: Tan
Eye color: Blue
Headpiece: Inkling combat mask from the Great Turf Wars(something from my fanfic)(i dont have a discription but its like an octarian combat mask but something more in the style of the inklings)
Clothing: police combat gear (dont need to go heavy on this just something that looks like it)
Shoes: combat boots
Pose: (up for anything)
Extras: prefered weapon is a splatterscope (doesn't have to be there your choice)
Size: 250x450, and an icon size for this fourm.
Style: (im up for anything)

(An edit i wanted to make)
Can you have it be like https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/7/75/Metroid_Prime_3_Packaging.jpg

With the shadow version of the inkling behind him. (this is a plot point in the fanfiction.)

Last edited:

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
Anaru is after me. I posted on the second page, while he posted on the third. Oh and @SgtUBER If you need a ref for mine I'll update my post
Hmmm...I'll make it an exception. I'm only updating the list if people have a ref already filled out. I don't usually add anyone that go "I would like one, but I'll give you a ref later." That sort of thing.

To be honest, I dunno how @SgtUBER wants it set up. I just happen to be volunteering with organizing for her.

UBERU-5

Senpai in the sheets ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
NNID
SgtUBERUU
Hmmm...I'll make it an exception. I'm only updating the list if people have a ref already filled out. I don't usually add anyone that go "I would like one, but I'll give you a ref later." That sort of thing.

To be honest, I dunno how @SgtUBER wants it set up. I just happen to be volunteering with organizing for her.
i do it on a first come first serve basis ;3
if the person don't got a reference for me, i'll ask and give them time. but in the mean while, i'm working on the next person's picture cause he/she got a reference for me. ^^

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
i do it on a first come first serve basis ;3
if the person don't got a reference for me, i'll ask and give them time. but in the mean while, i'm working on the next person's picture cause he/she got a reference for me. ^^
So for anyone that doesn't have a ref now, should I just send them to the end of the list as soon as they have one? (Since people can have a ref ready after that particular poster.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom