• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Infestation in Inkopolis! IC

Splatoonlover1

Inkling
(I am truly sorry and I apologize profusely...)

Wish fires more Shadow Balls at the Sanitized Octarians, some of which are too scared of Wish's true form to fight back. More Sanitized Octosnipers and Sanitized Octocommanders open fire on Wish, trying to slow him down at least a little.

Last edited:

Cephalobro

Coral finishes off the last of the Sanitized Octolings when he splatted them by slashing his ink sword at them. Kelp finished off the last of the Sanitized Octocopters with her magic ink.

Splatoonlover1

Inkling
Wish finishes off the Sanitized Octosnipers and Sanitized Octocommanders, then Hope takes control, reverting to another Hoopa. (this time, Confined forme)

(Hope is a Hoopa Confined, while Wish is a Hoopa Unbound)

Last edited:

Cephalobro

Before long, all of the Sanitized Octotroopers were splatted one by one with ink beams generated by Coral's ink sword, none left standing.

Kelp splashes her magic ink on the Sanitized Octobombers, splatting all of them in an instant.

"We are close to defeating this nightmare!" Coral says as he notices the number of Sanitized Octarians dwindling.

Splatoonlover1

Inkling
Hope uses Hyperspace Hole, pulling a ring off of her horn and summoning a Kyogre. "おでまし!" [Appear!] she says as she pulls off the ring. Kyogre fires a Hydro Pump at the Sanitized Octarians.

Last edited:

Cephalobro

With all of the Sanitized Octarians completely wiped out, it's now time for everyone to wake up now that the nightmare is over forever.

"We did! I'm glad that we won't have to deal with this nightmare anymore." Coral tells everyone before starting to fade.

"Coral, what is happening to you?!" Kelp asks, scared.

"Oh, I must be waking up, well, I'll meet you in the real world." Coral says as he completely fades away.

Kelp takes a look at herself and she notices that she is also starting to fade away.

"If I'm waking up right now, then I think the tea's effect is starting to wear off." Kelp says before also completely fading away.

Splatoonlover1

Inkling
(Let me guess: Link's Awakening?)

Hope begins to fade, as well. She's waking up, too. When she wakes up and sees Coral and Kelp in the real world, she wonders if she can Super Jump. Before, it was like a barrier had been placed on her powers. Now, she's unsure if the hypothetical barrier has been lifted.

Cephalobro

(Could be any Zelda game where sword beams can be used.)

Coral yawns as he stretches.

"I'm glad we have won that battle." Coral says.

Kelp also yawns and stretches.

"That nightmare will hopefully be forgotten too." Kelp tells Coral.

The two walk over to Hope to make sure she's okay.

"How are you feeling, Hope?" Coral asks.

Splatoonlover1

Inkling
Hope wakes up, yawning. She tells Coral and Kelp that she's doing great! She's wondering if she can Super Jump outside of the dream now. There's only one way to find out. Shifting to her octopus forme, she attempts to Super Jump to Inkopolis Square. It seems to work, as she does indeed Super Jump to the square.

Last edited:

Splatoonlover1

Inkling
Hope's glad that she finally broke free of the barrier on her powers. Shifting back to her humanoid forme, Hope walks to Deca Tower, ready for a Turf War. Holding her Splattershot Jr. tightly, she aims to do her best in the match.

Last edited:

Cephalobro

Coral and Kelp return to their humanoid forms and get their Turf War weapons ready.

"Hey Mirage, wanna join us for Turf War?" Coral asks as he holds his Octo Shot.

"Hope can finally Super Jump, that's great!" Kelp excitedly says as she holds her Carbon Roller.

Splatoonlover1

Inkling
"No, thanks," says Mirage. "I don't want to hurt the team like I did last time," he continues. If anything, he and Sven can try and defend Inkopolis Square from anything that may pose a threat to it. He won't use his powers too much, though.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom