• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Inkopolis: The Time Mix-Up (IC Thred)

silly979

Full Squid
NNID
silly979
@Chaos_Knight
"That's unfortunately not possible." Sue started, feeling much better that most eyes were off her. "The rift left, and we don't have any connection to it. All we get now are smaller Worm Holes, but they are unpredictable. We may never see another one again."
"Yo, there's nothing we can do 'bout that, okay? So how about giving us an idea of what you're going to do while we try and work around that."

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
"Sigh..." Chaos tilts his head down. "Could you maybe show me a place where I'm staying? I need some time for myself for a bit..."

@silly979

Rustic

Inkling Commander
(( @silly979 ))

"Ugh... Why must things always be so difficult." Shen grumbled impatiently, folding his arms. "Well... I suppose I can find a job here." He replied to Joe Inferno. "I suppose I can try to build new robots, maybe some new gadgets with this revelation that I'm in the year 42,876." He said, shrugging.

He brought up his right arm and pulled his sleeve up. Shen inspected it, looking over the faintly glowing purple display on it. "Well, I got plenty of time to spend here. I might as well make the most of it." He said, putting his arm down and letting the sleeve fall down over the display.

silly979

Full Squid
NNID
silly979
@Chaos_Knight
"I have a vacancy if you're interested." Sue offered Chaos.

@Rustic
Joe gave Shen a small look after reviewing a folder. "Well... If you're interested, we have an open space at a laboratory near your current home. Not too many Inklings there."

Ikaheishi

Bobble-chan
Laura finally started to come to. Starting to feel the sensation of being carried by Zerul, she tried to open her eyes, but they just wouldn't open.

When Laura tried to speak, only a quiet, horse voice came from her mouth. Ungh… Br-bro? Her head was throbbing. W-Why… does… my head… hurt?

@Zerul

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
Zerul looks down at Laura. "Well good morning sleepy head...you kinda ran into the divider in the room and knocked yourself out."

VeryButter

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
EatALLTehCereal
Magabelle had her arms crossed, giving the red Inkling a dissaproving look. He just seemed... annoying. Tryhard.

When Sue mentioned 'New Inkopolis', Magabelle sat up in an instant, listening intently. Turf War accident...? She was dissapointed when Sue didn't go into any more detail, and leaned back into her chair.

Magabelle sat in silence, thinking about what could be done in this...time? She only just realised what the 'Rift' had done--now she's far into the future, and this severely narrows down, but also broadens her options. ...I probably want to wait before thinking about this. Magabelle shook her head.

"I think, for now, I'll just be getting accustomed to...this sort of life," she smiled, looking over to Sue, "Could you elaborate on this... 'Turf War Accident' for me?"
@silly979

Ikaheishi

Bobble-chan
Waa… She tried her best to speak. What… Divider?

Laura started to open her eyes. Ennnh The pain in her head was just so great.

Everything was blurry, but she could tell, this Inkling wasn't her brother. You're… naah… Bro… Laura slowly blinked in hopes of clearing her vision, to no avail. W-Who… are… you…?

Ennnnnnh… My… head A few tears started to drip from Laura's eyes. She cringed and shivered slightly. Laura was so much pain.

@Zerul

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
Zerul gently set Laura down. "ok relax. My name is Zerul. remember me? we have been thrown into the future."

@Ikaheishi

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
Tyler looked down at Laura. "Yep. She's delirious. I'll go get her something to drink." He tells Zerul walking to find something. She's definitely made of glass. This might become a major issue if this keeps up... He thought while getting a drink that hydrates Inklings.
"
Here." He says handing the bottle filled with liquid to Zerul and Laura. "It'll help her feel a bit better than she is now."
@Ikaheishi @Zerul @silly979

silly979

Full Squid
NNID
silly979
@MacSmitty
The audience of scientists "OOooh'd" and "Ahh'd" as he so intelligently got up and fetched a drink for Laura. Then each one of them burst into writing as many notes as possible about what they've just witnessed.

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
Zerul watches Tyler leave but kept near Laura just incase. when he returned with an inkling safe drink he helps Laura drink it.

silly979

Full Squid
NNID
silly979
@VeryButter
Sue faces Magabelle. "I honestly don't have any knowledge on it other than what they've taught in Ancient History class. If you want, I can lend you an old textbook that I have once this is all over."

Rustic

Inkling Commander
(( @silly979 ))

"And what's at this "laboratory?"" Shen inquired, tagging a "hmm...?" with it. "Any specializations to it? Like robotics, biosciences or whatever you have these days?" He added.

VeryButter

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
EatALLTehCereal
@silly979
"Mm, alright then," Magabelle sighed dissapointedly, but still had a smile on her face. At least I get to find out later.

Magabelle looked at the other scientists around the room, and, remembering their reactions to one of the other 'pasties'--she'd have to come up with a better name later--she decided to ask them something.

"...how intelligent did you think we were going to be when you met us?" she asked, folding her arms back up.

Ikaheishi

Bobble-chan
Laura accepted the drink and did her best to consume it with Zerul's help. Thanks… Ze…rul… she said, once she finished.

Zerul’… That name was… familiar? No, more than that… but Laura couldn't think straight. The pain of her headache was just too disruptive to her mental state. She reached up and rubbed her forehead with her fingertips and closed her eyes. “My head… hurts… a lot.”

Laura was still occasionally cringing and shivering from the pain. “My head… the painsomethingplease…” she begged.

@Zerul @MacSmitty

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
Tyler was now frightened as he was twitching and shaking his paranoia getting ahold of him.

Oh man! She's gonna die! I can't deal with the pressure of dealing with a dead Inkling! He thought, pulling his hair from his Squid Nordic.

Shaking his head to snap out of his paranoia, he turned to the scientists who applauding him for getting Laura a drink earlier, pleads "
Get her a pain killer, or an aspirin or something!"
@Ikaheishi @silly979

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
Zerul was helping Laura as best he could. when Tyler as twitching he smacked his face. "Snap out it" When he got control of himself Tyler was talking to the scientists.

Zerul looks at Larua. "Stop talking and focus. You hit your head hard just try to relax and rest. It should go away soon."
@MacSmitty
@Ikaheishi

Ikaheishi

Bobble-chan
Laura took Zerul's advice, sitting where she was, and continuing to keep her eyes closed and rub her head. She was trying her best to relax, and not curl up in a ball on the floor.

But the pain was so excruciating for Laura. She couldn't help it… In a matter of moments, she was on the floor, curled up in a ball, with tears slowly dripping from her eyes.

@MacSmitty @Zerul @silly979

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom