Last person to comment wins!

OnePotWonder

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him
Switch Friend Code
SW-2068-8904-6306
And @OnePotWonder no need to get into long arguments like that, it's not worth it.
Also no music tastes slander allowed on this forum, effective immediately.
I may have gone a bit too far with that one.

Seems the special replacement discussion has ended, so which special do you want to see most in the next game?
My obvious first choice is Crab Tank, however #2 goes to Super Chump and #3 to a reworked (healthy) Sting Ray.

sevenleaf

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
they/he
Switch Friend Code
SW-5819-4806-4093

Seems the special replacement discussion has ended, so which special do you want to see most in the next game?
My obvious first choice is Crab Tank, however #2 goes to Super Chump and #3 to a reworked (healthy) Sting Ray.
quadruple splashdown. i don’t take constructive criticism.

Catloafman

Inkling Commander

ooh I really hope to see inkvac that special is so cool

DzNutsKong

Inkling Commander
I personally would be happiest to see Crab Tank again but still think it'd be a huge mistake if they didn't bring back Zipcaster to the next one. It's not too hard to come up with an idea for a special that does similar to what Crab Tank does, but Zipcaster truly feels one of a kind and difficult to replace in a lot of very good ways for this series.

isaac4

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him

My top 3 would be Crab Tank, Booyah Bomb, and Zipcaster. Crab really didn't get to be represented enough at all in S3 and Zipcaster is just a good special that could be experimented with more weapons.
Zip also just deserves the chance to be in a game with good maps.

OnePotWonder

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him
Switch Friend Code
SW-2068-8904-6306
I have mixed feelings about Booyah Bomb; its balanced design and overall coolness are counterbalanced by its simplicity and it being usable as a panic button. It's right on the knife's edge of whether it's worth keeping, for me. I think it has a lot of potential for small reworks with big impacts on how fun it is to play around, but it seems that Nintendo is in no hurry to change it.

Very awkward special if you ask me; really just a hybrid of Splashdown and Inkstrike with some added armor and a unique Booyah mechanic. I would be fine with it staying in Splatoon 3, but it feels like leaving it behind is wasting a really cool design.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom