LFG: NA & EU May Splatfests - TMNT

J'Wiz

Inkling Cadet
NNID
JWiz
This Splatfest was incredibly frustrating. They decided to put me in the 1700 area this Splatfest, so I was bullying babies the entire time. Even worse is that even though I tore through these players, I still lost most of my matches! As soon as I slip up and die, everyone else does as well. I guess for this Splatfest, the "D" in Donatello stands for "dies".

MINKUKEL

Inkling Fleet Admiral
21/14 win/lose for team Donatello here. It was a bit of a struggle. I was doing really well (thanks to my new best friend the Tri-Slosher Nouveau), but our team usually couldn't secure the win very easily. Had no mirror matches, so the popularity is in the pocket for Mikey. If I had to guess, this one's a loss for me.

Again I didn't remember playing this Shifty Station, but I liked it. It lead to some of the most intense matches ever, and there's three ways to cross over to the other side so I don't really see how the chokepoint in the middle really matters. At no point did it ever feel we or the enemy was prevented from pushing back or anything.

xXShadeXx

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-3241-7928-4020
I can't say much for popularity, but the entire time I had played, I only got one mirror match. I was on Mikey, and there was...a lot of losses this time. I loss more than I won, I believe. When I started, I got all good teams...well most and was put in the 2220 Splat power. Yeah...didn't really seem like it. If I died, things became a goner a lot of the time.

Oh well. I got Queen, so that's good enough for me.

Magitroopa

Full Squid
NNID
Magitroopa
Switch Friend Code
SW-6452-9209-2706
RESULTS
POPULARITY:
Mikey: 55.85%
Donnie: 44.15%

SOLO WINS:
Mikey: 47.64%
Donnie: 52.36%

TEAM WINS:

Mikey: 45.18%
Donnie: 54.82%

CONGRATS TEAM DONNIE!!!!

You'll be competing next week on May 19 against the winner of the May 5 Splatfest, Raph!

MINKUKEL

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Wow...popularity was pretty close actually compared to what I expected.

Now to decide whether I'm going to betray team Raph or team Donnie next weekend.

Saber

NNID
Saber
Switch Friend Code
SW-0369-4203-0233
Finished repping Donnie with 2583 power this time, which is probably not good enough to get #1 again, but Top 5 surely! I had a few mirror matches but they weren't as frequent as last week so hard to say who has popularity. And yeah, this choke point shifty station was mega lame. I would hope they never bring it back again. Also, good games @Saber ^_^

I'm holding you to this! xP
Thought that was you, you were playing great yesterday, was going to try and team up with you @greenwaffles and @Ansible but I ended up calling it quits to get work done, definitely going to have to league with you guys for the final splatfest.

I also ran into another Saber in my games last night, and friended him immediately :D

RocketsTail

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-2874-2863-4789
Anybody notice the return of WUT members? Prior to this splatfest, I thought they had kinda gone away, but this splatfest, it's like they were everywhere on team Donnie.

Leronne

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Leronne
Switch Friend Code
SW-2169-0003-5242
Chose both Raph and Donnie too, so i'm glad for that. Gonna be picking Donnie for the finals but for a more weird reason. Raph is imo one of the most well developed turtles in the series. How donnie became my favorite is essentially because in an old TMNT game which was my very first experience with a tmnt media (think it was TMNT back to the sewers for the original gameboy), donnie's weapon had the most reach and was thus easier to play with. So i ended up picking him more and thus grew accustomed to him. I was also a bit of a nerd (still am honestly) so i related with him in that way too. Lately though i've started to like raph a bit more than the others, but i still have a soft spot for the purple nerd.

Ansible

Squid Savior From the Future
Community Ambassador
Sooo close to 2200 once more. Two points until royalty. One point below my then current highest.

One last match to decide the outcome! I don't need the top 100, I just need this:

Thought that was you, you were playing great yesterday, was going to try and team up with you @greenwaffles and @Ansible but I ended up calling it quits to get work done, definitely going to have to league with you guys for the final splatfest.
My schedule might have me doing yet another solo run. Maybe the one for June, with any luck.

MeTaGross

Inkling Cadet
Finished repping Donnie with 2583 power this time, which is probably not good enough to get #1 again, but Top 5 surely!
Once again, unless there is another LoneDolphn with 2583 power, you have taken #1 for team Donnie! Team Mikey actually had a #1 a little higher than you, but that is still very impressive!

Didn't get to play this splatfest, but really looking forward to the next one! At least one of my boys won, so I have somebody to fight for, but I still would have preferred Leo to win.

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
Feeling so-so. Had my birthday just wrapped yesterday. Didn't get much again at least not what I want, but there'was always family there. Though I'm more bummed my online friends didn't greet me even though I did put up reminders which I feel bad about doing.

Lonely_Dolphin

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Einsam_Delphin

I also ran into another Saber in my games last night, and friended him immediately :D
Is Green Waffles still around? I doubt the online service news we got the other day changed anything for him. Also I can't use discord, plus idk, I've made a habit of playing solo. Fitting considering my name afterall!

Once again, unless there is another LoneDolphn with 2583 power, you have taken #1 for team Donnie! Team Mikey actually had a #1 a little higher than you, but that is still very impressive!

Didn't get to play this splatfest, but really looking forward to the next one! At least one of my boys won, so I have somebody to fight for, but I still would have preferred Leo to win.
That's definitely me! 3 in a row now awesomes, thanks for letting me know! I also woulda liked Leo, the blue ink is especially beautiful, but atleast Donnie got there. Now we have a Brawns vs. Brains final!

MindWanderer

Inkling Commander
NNID
MindWanderer
Switch Friend Code
SW-5961-6763-3987
I was prepared to be pretty salty if Team Donnie lost--I did get a couple of mirror matches, so I wasn't sure which was more popular, but I was cleaning up like never before! Went 17-8 with the Neo Splash, with an 8-win streak at one point (that was broken only by a pair of level 50* opponents who wiped the floor with us--spawn camped with 30 kills between the two of them). Broke 2100 splatfest power--not terribly impressive compared to most of you, but a personal record.

Saber

NNID
Saber
Switch Friend Code
SW-0369-4203-0233
@Lonely_Dolphin
Yeah Green Waffles is still active he pops up in my games every once in a while in ranked, and I understand not using discord.....have an account on it (I use it to keep up 2 date on THATSRB2DUDE's sub battles and get gear advice), but overall I rarely use it.

Either way I hope to run into both you and @Ansible during the upcoming splatfests

I am Likely going to choose Donnie again in the next battle just cause I prefer him over raph, (unless they bring back the ketchup splatfest red ink) might even draw an ink bo staff like weapon for a new avatar...

Saber

NNID
Saber
Switch Friend Code
SW-0369-4203-0233
You mean like an inkbrush, lol? ¬¬
Nah I mean like a fusion between a bambi and a inkbrush

You can charge to snipe at mid to close range, or you store the charge and do a melee swing that one shots at close range
The design would look like a bo staff but play like a charger with a bayonet(-ta)

It was an idea I had but never finished designing it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom