• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Splatoon: Octolings Vs Inklings (War RP IC)

Agent 507

Inkling
He attempts to check his watch to be able to hack through, nearly almost breaking through he’s stopped by the firewall “Ah damnit..” he attempts once more, this time trying to access a way around the firewall

Chewwiii

Senior Squid
NNID
newmoonz
“Don’t even try.. you won’t be able to get through it..”, she grins maniacally and giggles. “This is the one thing that we can hold over you Inklings.. Our technology. Ah..”

Returning to a neutral expression, she remembers the passcode and enters it in; gaining full access to what was previously blocked.

“Now let’s see...”, she starts searching through both maps..

Chewwiii

Senior Squid
NNID
newmoonz
"I've had a friend.. only one.. she's the one that gave me this armor set.", she sighs. "She was nice.. Have you had any friends?"

Scrolling down through different rooms used for equipment , training, and dorms, she finally comes to another blacked out room on the older base map and a room used for Octoling farming on the newer base map. She continues to scroll down the newer map only to see other floors and then the eventual bottom. Curious, she swipes the newer map away and puts in the same code she used before to gain access. This gives her dark blue letters that basically translate to "Access Not Granted".

"He's probably in there..", she murmurs..

Agent 507

Inkling
He sighs as he continues to pay attention to the hologram “no..no I’ve never had any friends..” his neutral expression returning as he placed a hand on his forehead.

InklingJoe

Semi-Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-5084-9470-8912
(that's my bad. I ended up have to put out some social fires last night... tired me out. I'm old now. -_-)

Roe takes to higher ground, figuring the Octolings have been trained enough to cover each other. "I'm figuring we have two options," he calls to them. "We can follow the sounds of battle, and maybe find some of your friends fleeing the conflict, or we can comb the buildings for hideouts and guide those survivors to safer grounds. Either way, I'll make sure the Inklings don't take you for invaders."

Cephalobro

(It's okay, I understand)

Clam takes a good look around to make sure there isn't some Octosniper waiting for them, he then notices a Ringed Octocopter fleeing out of the entryway, being chased by a Crimson Tentakook. "Help, somebody!" the scared Octocopter yelled.

Coral makes a jump on the Tentakook in hopes of splatting it.

Chewwiii

Senior Squid
NNID
newmoonz
"Ah.. you must be quite lonely then.. excuse me for a second."

She presses another button located around the back of her ear and it makes a chirpy little tune before another voice is heard.

"602? What's wrong?", the voice asks.

"Uh.. yes, 602 here. I'm wondering if you could possibly tell me the passcode for that one area located in that other base?", she scrolls back up to the top of the older building. "Its the older building, from the first Inkvasion.. and I can't access the 8th floor..?"

"Wait just a second then. I'll see what it's code is and I'll send it to you..", the voice yawns.

"Thank you Yuna..!", she says with a smile.

"Its Runa! Oh my g-"
The voice, Runa, hangs up. Leaving Ginger frowning.

"Hmmm, rude..", she sighs in annoyance.

InklingJoe

Semi-Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-5084-9470-8912
The cries catch Roe's ear as he follows from ink streams on the walls. "This one looks quick", his thoughts are cut short by Coral's engagement. In response, Roe makes to contribute what he does best. He hits the ground on the octarian's flank and cuts off a vital avenue of retreat, then pops his brella open to take the kook's incoming bomb blasts for the others.

Cephalobro

(I might be busy with other things today, but I'll post when I can.)

Coral transforms into his octopus form and quickly swims after the Tentakook, Clam then jumps in front of it. With the Tentakook cornered, Coral shoots it with his Octoshot, splatting it.

Clam: Great job, bro.

Coral: Thanks, I guess we should enter?

Octocopter: Thank you for your help, my friends are trapped behind glass casings inside the base.

Coral: Don't worry, we will free them.

Clam: You should find a safe place to stay, the Crimson Octarians don't take escapees lightly.

InklingJoe

Semi-Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-5084-9470-8912
Roe shakes the splattered Octo-ink from his brella. "Infiltrate a base? Save some hostage? I think I can get behind that."

He looks around, then leans in a bit and takes on a quieter tone. "You guys know how to get into an Octarian HQ?"

Agent 507

Inkling
“Who was that?” He asks, raising an eyebrow as his yellow eyes looked into hers, he blushed, looking away and clearing his throat “so uh...they’ll send the code to you?”

Cephalobro

Coral: We had escaped them when we got recaptured that one time.

Clam: We know the way, but since our escape, their security has become tighter.

InklingJoe

Semi-Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-5084-9470-8912
"And I'm sure it'll only get worse if they spot an Inkling strolling in..." Roe turns his head, momentarily lost to thought. "Well, I suppose we'll need to recon the place before we can make a plan."

Roe checks his gear quickly, to ensure the drop didn't loosen anything, then gives a thumbs up. "Lead on! I'm sure we'll find a way."

Chewwiii

Senior Squid
NNID
newmoonz
"That was Runa. She's the Lead of the Octolings for the time being..", she explains and then nods. "Hopefully yes."

While she waits for the code, she pushes the old map away and brings back the newer map; spinning it around in an attempt to keep herself entertained. Then a shadow passes over them and she looks up to see a Ringed Octocopter fly over them. She watches it fly by before returning back to spinning the map around..

"Must be relocating..", she stops and zooms in on a emerald green Octoling with her tentacles tied up into a ponytail with seaweed, going through old papers. "That's Runa."

An alert flashes on the screen and the map moves itself to the entrance, showing Clam, Coral, and Roe make their way through the base.

"Hmm..?", she tilts her head in curiosity. "Now who are these..?"

InklingJoe

Semi-Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-5084-9470-8912
Palming his sprinkler, Roe watches their entrance disappear behind them. If he didn't feel over his head before, he certainly does now. Roe defers to the Octoling's sense of direction, and tries not to get too distracted by the impressively high level of tech... the shows that could be produced with this equipment. So Fresh!

Roe speaks quietly now, "Holding cells are usually pretty deep in right? To complicate escape?"

InklingJoe

Semi-Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-5084-9470-8912
Roe ducks behind some machinery, putting himself out of site of an approaching patrol. He tenses, focusing all concentration on ensuring his bioluminescence doesn't kick on in the darkness. Roe looks to the Octolings with a sense of urgency and whispers, "How do you want to play this? I don't know where I'm going in here. I could raise a commotion as a distraction for you. I don't know how much time I can buy, but maybe enough if you know where you're going? I can draw the alarms off the other way, and try to figure a way out."

Cephalobro

Clam decides to take initiative and let his younger brother go deeper into the base.

Clam: Let's try that.

Coral: *Readies his Octoshot* I'm ready when you are.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom