1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Squidboards now has its own Discord server!

Join us on Discord!

3. Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 15,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 150,000 posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Splatoon community!

4. Hi Guest,

As of June 3rd you will no longer be able to log in to Squidboards using your Smashboards account. Please take a look at the announcement for additional details

Splatoon: Octolings Vs Inklings (War RP IC)

Discussion in 'RP Square' started by Agent 507, Apr 26, 2018.

1. Chewwiii

Chewwiii Senior Squid

NNID:
    newmoonz
    (I suck at decision making lol)

She makes a strange sound filled with a mixture of relief and happiness as she hears that Syrup is okay.
    although... It takes her a minute to respond back.. what Shade just asks her is troubling.. and strange.
    'Evil? Hurt someone or something..? What actually happened? What did these Inklings do to me?? More over what did he do to me..?', all of her attention is now centered on Shade. 'Is he pretending to be nice, only to bring me to my doom later?'
    the ends of her tentacles curl tighter at this thought..

She then frowns and shakes her head,
    "No actually.. I... don't.. uhh.. yeah no.."

(also I see that we're all starting to buddy up with our stories ^^ cant wait for everyone to meet lol)

Cephalobro and Yin_ like this.
  2. InklingJoe

InklingJoe Semi-Pro Squid

Switch Friend Code:
    SW-5084-9470-8912
    He settles a bit, but doesn't drop his guard. "Yeah, your story. I could at least hear you out on that much." He sighs. If he set up gear for an octoling during peace, it only made sense that they may not all be fighters.

Cephalobro likes this.
  3. Agent 507

Agent 507 Inkling

“Are you sure your alright?” The agent asked as he attempted to look thoroughly over ginger, sighing in relief to know that she wasn’t physically hurt.

Yin_ and Cephalobro like this.
  4. Cephalobro

Cephalobro Inkling Fleet Admiral

Clam gives a sign to Coral that it's safe to come out.

Clam: Our story is tragic, but will explain our reasoning to come here.

(Possible wall of text here)

Coral: It starts off like this, we had escaped the Crimson Octarians from Octo Valley a few months ago. Their intention with us Ringed Octarians was to use us as source for their endless, but new type of soldiers. We Ringed Octarians fought against them in order to escape. We thought we had escaped them, but little did we know. They didn't care about declaring war on the Inklings, as a result, Inklings think that the Ringed Octarians are also their enemy, so every Ringed Octarian they would find, they would execute them while the Crimson Octarians are still looking to recapture them for farming purposes. My parents... *sniff*, they knew of the dangers that we would face *tears start rolling down his face*. I just wish my parents were here to see their success.

Yin_ likes this.
  5. InklingJoe

Switch Friend Code:
    SW-5084-9470-8912
    Roe grows an awkward look as Coral begins tearing up. "Woah, hold it together there squiddo." He fully lowers his brella and rubs the back of his neck, "I'm sure they're proud."

Remembering that they aren't entirely safe, he begins scanning the environment. "We just had an Octoling hit the charts up here, like an ice breaker or somethin'. I'm sure squids up here will take you in, if you can get your story out."

Cephalobro likes this.
  6. Yin_

Yin_ Inkling Cadet

Switch Friend Code:
    SW-2325-6454-5517
    Standing up, Shade began to transform into his blob form to be able to travel faster. "I'm afraid I must leave now, THEY are after me." He sighs looking back again. "I want to be able to stay, but they will come after me and I don't want you getting hurt." He smiles

Cephalobro likes this.
  7. Cephalobro

Clam puts his tentacle on Coral's shoulder to calm him down.

Clam: I'm glad you understand our situation, I was given the mission to protect Coral at all costs. *walks towards to Roe and extends his tentacle to offer a handshake*

Coral: *wiping away his tears* Thank you, we are currently looking for Ringed Octarian survivors.

#107 Cephalobro, May 2, 2018
    Last edited: May 2, 2018
  8. Chewwiii

Chewwiii Senior Squid

NNID:
    newmoonz
    She nods and looks at the Agent,
    "I'm sure.. thanks.."

She looks back at Shade and frowns,
    "wh-.. oh those guys you were talking about right? uhh.. OMGO? Yeah, travel safe then.."

She pauces and then asks,
    "Wait, before you go, what's your name?", she crosses her arms. "If you're willing to share it, that is.."

9. InklingJoe

Switch Friend Code:
    SW-5084-9470-8912
    Roe shakes Clam's hand with a steady grip. "Name's Roe. I grew up here. If we stick together, I can vouch for you. I'm supposed to be searching the area anyway."

Cephalobro likes this.
  10. Cephalobro

Clam: *smiles* I'm Clam and my little brother is Coral.
    Coral: *in a much happier mood* Let's get searching!

11. Yin_

Yin_ Inkling Cadet

Switch Friend Code:
    SW-2325-6454-5517
    Looking back he replies "I don't have a real name, I was only given a number. But you can call me Shade. I hope we meet again! Oh one last thing." He quickly forms two necklaces that each of them holds two splatter shots crossed over each other. He hands these to them. "If I need you or you need me, these will glow and I will know." He waves and shouts "May our paths cross again! He slips away, running through the streets of inkopolis.
    3 streets away, he gets cracked on the head by a unknown object and falls unconscious.

(lol I had to do that XD)

Chewwiii and Cephalobro like this.
  12. Chewwiii

Chewwiii Senior Squid

NNID:
    newmoonz
    (pfft. lol poor Shadeee xD)

Ginger studies the necklace Shade gave her.
    'A distress call necklace huh.. a neat little invention..'

She places it around her neck and wishes she had a mirror so then she could judge whether or not it looked nice. Thoughts then start wrapping around her head as she repeats Shade's name under her breath, trying to memorize it.
    Lost in her thoughts with her head down, she starts moving away from the Agent..

Cephalobro likes this.
  13. Agent 507

Agent 507 Inkling

“Hey uh...are you ok?” He asks while raising an eyebrow, looking around frantically to make sure they weren’t being watched.

(I already called the inkulance)

Yin_, Chewwiii and Cephalobro like this.
  14. Chewwiii

Chewwiii Senior Squid

NNID:
    newmoonz
    Snapping out of it ,she stops and looks at the Agent.
    "I'm sorry.. Did you say something..?", she tilts her head in question. "I wasn't listening.."

She then walks to where she left her Sloshing Machine and picks it up, wiping off the ink from the bomb..

Cephalobro likes this.
  15. Agent 507

Agent 507 Inkling

“Not necessarily..You just seemed like you were dozing off” he looks at her sloshing machine, noticing the tentacles inside and trying not to freak out about it “I’m uh..sorry, about what happened to them..”

16. InklingJoe

Switch Friend Code:
    SW-5084-9470-8912
    Roe pumps his fist with a grin, "right!" He thinks for a moment as he gazes up and down the adjoining street. "I'm betting the entrances to the underground are where most the action is. Survivors would have to be fleeing from there, if they aren't trapped in the pipes."

Cephalobro likes this.
  17. Cephalobro

Coral grabs his Octoshot in order to defend the team from being splatted. Clam decides to walk right beside his brother just in case there's a Crimson Octosniper perched somewhere.

18. Chewwiii

Chewwiii Senior Squid

NNID:
    newmoonz
    "Oh.. sorry.. um.. Its fine..", she sighs and looks at him. "Now new ones will grow! ah.. Octolings I mean.. hopefully these ones have the ability to remember what happened to their hosts.."

'that being said I need to get moving.. that bomb's ink helped preserve them for a bit longer.. thankfully..', she hums in thought. 'maybe..'

Getting an idea, she asks,
    "Um, do you have a place nearby where I can keep these? Like a lab or something so I can watch them develop..? Its really important... sorta.."

19. Yin_

Yin_ Inkling Cadet

Switch Friend Code:
    SW-2325-6454-5517
    This is kinda a side story but still applies to this story.

Groaning, Shade sits up and immediately panics. He looks around and curses. He is in a room made entirely made of concrete, a single light hanging overhead. A TV turns on in front of him. "Hello C-001. It's been a while." A shadowy figure appears on the screen. "Nix." Shade says with a acidic tone. "Hey now, that's no way to greet a pal." Nix says. Shade glares, growling lowly. "I need your help. " Nix says. "The other subjects weren't sufficient. But you...you can do things they can't." "I wonder why that is, they all were exactly like me-OHHHHH WAITTTTT no they weren't because a certain person did something and now you don't have it" He says smirking. Now growling, Nix steps into the light.
    Character/story help
    OGMO was a orginization called Octoling genetic modification orginization that set out to make sure that the octolings would be able to adapt to the rapidly changing land. They needed people to help them, so they hired a group of people that would help them in there expirements.
    Nix is a red inkling that was a scienctist for OGMO but then decided that OGMO wasn't working the octolings hard enough. He went crazy and overthrew the leader and changed the company to a more evil type. He started using the testers for more diabolical reasons, turning them into killing machines, demons, and sacrificeing them so they could "examine" them better. Shade was one of those. He was infused with anti-matter which exposed him to many abilities, some of which he hasn't discovered yet. He became aware of the evil deeds and decided to hinder their ability to do such things. He took the syrum that was used to transform people into different things. He has successfully evaded them until now.
    Now back to the story!
    But first I need a break that was a lot to write.

Cephalobro, Agent 507 and Chewwiii like this.
  20. Agent 507

Agent 507 Inkling

He looks on his watch “No, I’m afraid there isnt a place nearby...” he mutters out loud. Looking at ginger and blushing before replying “W-we could, probably stay at your place...”