• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Splatoon: Octolings Vs Inklings (War RP IC)

Chewwiii

Senior Squid
NNID
newmoonz
“Ah.. no.. I-”, she gets cut off as a loud ringing sounds from her goggles. “Ow.??”

She takes off the goggles, revealing the upper half of her face (meaning her Inkling like facial features), and starts inspecting them.

“I thought Syrup fixed that.. uhh..”

Turning them around she starts trying to stop the ringing.

Chewwiii

Senior Squid
NNID
newmoonz
She hands them over to him and thinks.

“Uhh.. what did she say..?”, she looks up and tries to remember. “Hmm.. ah! It’s receiving old distress calls that are still bouncing about. Our distress signals are composed of rhythmic sound waves...”

She then looks at the Agent,
“The waves are sent by and to the same number the wave receiver..”, she points at a pink clear button, “..is. I have an older model. It’s default wave is 35. Syrup helped change it to 26.. the default wave for the newer models. It must’ve reset itself..”

She looks away as she feels her eyes water up,
“Ah.. I-It’s a hand-me-down from a friend...”

Agent 507

Inkling
“We’re they....” his eyes drift off to the sloshing machine beside her, a guilty look on his face as he attempts to fix the goggles

Chewwiii

Senior Squid
NNID
newmoonz
She follows his gaze to her Machine.

“Oh no no no!”, she shakes her head. “I don’t even know these ones! Not really.. she was a friend from back home..”

Chewwiii

Senior Squid
NNID
newmoonz
She laughs nervously,
“I..it’s nothing special.. you probably haven’t heard of it.. not very many have..”, she starts to drift off back into her thoughts but catches herself.

“Ah.. Teriyaki Town.. small thing that it is.. it’s actually located underground..”,she starts. “Uhh.. It’s filled with farms and nice houses.. a lot of well-off people live there..”

Agent 507

Inkling
“I doubt anybody is off—there we go, fixed” he says with a smile before handing her goggles back to her “it shouldn’t randomly change like that again.”

Chewwiii

Senior Squid
NNID
newmoonz
“...they just look at me strangely.. and that’s definitely off. It’s not like they look at anyone else like that..”, her voice drifts off..

As soon as he hands them back, she puts them on.

“T..thank you..”, she hiccups as tears start running down her face. “you’re so nice.. helping me.. and.. I can’t even help you..”

Ohhh come on.. why am I crying?? I thought I grew out of this..’ she thought with shaky sigh. ‘Old habits die hard I guess..’

Chewwiii

Senior Squid
NNID
newmoonz
(Oh gosh. He played that smooth xD)

She sees his smile and gives him a small smile back... before wiping away her tears and returning to a neutral expression.

“Uh.. as I was saying.. before I was rudely interrupted.. I’m, or I was, staying with the Octarians.. although I don’t think it would be wise for me to return..”, she puts her left hand up to her head and groans.
“They’re probably thinking I’ve been kidnapped and killed. If I return, they’ll make an attempt to kidnap one of you.. they have an odd sense of revenge logic. As long as I’m gone they won’t try to even think of doing so..”

(Like I can hear him in my head. Like w o a h . lol)

Yin_

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-2325-6454-5517
Aaaand were back!

"You will be very useful in my plans. " Nix says smirking. "It just like I said, you're just a tool that I shaped however I wanted. Oh did I strike a nerve? Here let me demonstrate" Nix snaps his fingers. Perplexed, Shade just stands there. Then without warning, he slams himself into a wall and then into the opposite wall. "You see, I control you. You are MINE!" With that final word, Shades world is torn apart. A splitting sound pierces the air. Shade falls to the ground, clawing at the wall. A terrible roar eacapes from his throat. The ground shatters and he falls into blackness. The blackness turns into a whilrlind of colors, a picture of a dog, a fire, a screaming man, death,rage ,chaos,and back to death. The cycle seems to never end but finically it stops. Shade scrambles to his feet, out of breath. "What the hel was that..." "Oh it doesn't matter. All that matters now-." While Nix is talking, Shade remembers what he gave them and activates it. Hopefully it should show them what he is seeing right now. "-is that the testing begins tomorrow. Get some sleep, you'll need it. Ta Ta!" The screen shuts off leaving him utterly along. "Guys I need help. Now. Go to OGMO. It should be near the center of the Octoling base. Be safe."

Chewwiii

Senior Squid
NNID
newmoonz
(Niceee! I was just about to reply too lol)

Really?? That would be great!”,she says this in perfect Inknese. “Uh.. th..”

She slows down, trying to remember the word for “thank you” and then gives up.
Switching back to Octobic she says,
“T..thank you..”

Then the splattershots on her necklace glow and create an unfamiliar area around the both of them. An empty dimly lit room with a screen above a reflective window..
A person in the screen saying something about a test tomorrow and then the screen turns off. Then they hear Shade tell them he’s in trouble and where he should be..
Once this distress vision is over, the area around them turns back to normal.

“A..ah.. Shade!”, she gets ready to take off but then pauses. “Octoling base..? Which one??”

She puts her Sloshing Machine down on its mouth and sits on it.
“There’s two of them.. the old one from the last inkvasion and then the new one for this war..”,she lets out a sigh. “Which one, which one...?”

Agent 507

Inkling
He looks around at their new surroundings, preparing a roller in one hand and a pen in the other. Absolutely no idea what is going on, he asks “Where are we??”

Chewwiii

Senior Squid
NNID
newmoonz
“What we just saw was a vision from Shade..”,she explains, looking back at the Agent. “He gave us these distress call necklaces before he left...”

She presses a button on her goggles and the eyes emit a map of both bases in front of her.

“Let’s see..”, she pinched and pulls the map of both the newer base and the older base, going straight to the center of it.
The center and below is blacked out and as she tries to see what’s in it, a passcode pops up for both of them.

“Now what was it...?”, she taps her bottom lip in an attempt to remember..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom