• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

The Dead(er) Sea: Saltiest Catch

Daxxie

Senior Squid
NNID
Dax
Switch Friend Code
SW-3813-3439-7790
When the Rainmaker is near the pedestal on Arowana Mall and despite me screaming this way they'd rather continue trying to push through the blockade than run through the rainmaker free zone.

Cephalobro

Well, they managed to make a Splatfest that's dumber than the front roll vs back roll one: Fork vs Spoon. I don't know who came up with that one.

Daxxie

Senior Squid
NNID
Dax
Switch Friend Code
SW-3813-3439-7790
Well, they managed to make a Splatfest that's dumber than the front roll vs back roll one: Fork vs Spoon. I don't know who came up with that one.
Atleast you have one announced, I've been waiting for ages.

xXShadeXx

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-3241-7928-4020
Europe called. They want their splatfest back. Seriously, what is this lame theme?

Daxxie

Senior Squid
NNID
Dax
Switch Friend Code
SW-3813-3439-7790
Oh boy am I having the best of SZ I'd think that in A rank I'd get teams that know how to ink the zone but nope, multiple games in a row that were KO losses

What's that? 3 of them are chasing you away from the zone? Nope. My team couldn't even take the zone, they didn't even lose control.

Last edited:

Coolkid

Inkling Cadet
LOL for real?! xD i'm sorry but i had to laugh a little when reading this..spoon vs fork..lmao,at least we in europe had a decent splatfest this time, we had adventurous holiday vs relaxing holiday,also more fitting with the summer if you ask me haha

Daxxie

Senior Squid
NNID
Dax
Switch Friend Code
SW-3813-3439-7790
Behold the bumbling fools that indirectly aided this fresh inkbrush user.

Not that I didn't do it too...

Last edited:

techton

Senior Squid
The Octobrush and Tri-Slosher?

Both are op. I'm saying it now.
Brushes and Sloshers are arguably the best weapon classes in the game.

I'm so freaking salty right now. lol

xXShadeXx

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-3241-7928-4020
whatever this battle was I think im salty.

If only it happened in rank. Would've been an easy one. Only happened to me once, though, and that was back when the expansion first came out I think.

Coolkid

Inkling Cadet

If only it happened in rank. Would've been an easy one. Only happened to me once, though, and that was back when the expansion first came out I think.
whaaaa?! does stuff like that really happen?! o.o i never had a match with soooo many disconnects nor did i see it! my only match that had alot of disconnects was a RM match and it went from 4 vs 4 into 2 vs 2 right at the start,me and my awesome teammate did win though :D

Cephalobro

At least they removed the penalty of losing freshness when someone on your team disconnects. Though, the same can't be said about Salmon Run, unfortunately.

Reila

Inkling Fleet Admiral
"Hey, it is a good day to play some ranked. I already prepared lunch, and I am not up to drawing right now, so why not?"

*boots Splatoon 2*

"Oh boy, it is another freaking splatfest."

I detest Splatfest. Being forced to play stupid turf wars or salmon run is so lame. To this day, what, three or four years since Splatoon (1) was released, I still don't understand why they only have the WORST mode in the game available in Splatfests.

Also, not that I care, but forks vs. spoons? Seriously now?

Daxxie

Senior Squid
NNID
Dax
Switch Friend Code
SW-3813-3439-7790
"Hey, it is a good day to play some ranked. I already prepared lunch, and I am not up to drawing right now, so why not?"

*boots Splatoon 2*

"Oh boy, it is another freaking splatfest."

I detest Splatfest. Being forced to play stupid turf wars or salmon run is so lame. To this day, what, three or four years since Splatoon (1) was released, I still don't understand why they only have the WORST mode in the game available in Splatfests.

Also, not that I care, but forks vs. spoons? Seriously now?
Yeah being forced to play TW isn't my cup of tea, it sorta ends up stopping my from playing for a 24 hour period.
Now being forced to play with Americans despite them being on the other side of the world doesn't add up to an overall smooth experience.

Cephalobro

Eh, I'm used to it, I play Turf Wars and Salmon Run way more often than any of the Ranked Modes, mainly because I don't want to lose my hard earned S+ rank that I got in all four modes.

BreadBandit

Inkling
I'm really fed up with people throwing in turf, and nobody is partying with you. You're not cool / edgy if you do this. You just look sad being lonely standing by yourself in the corner. I lost 3 turf games to that last night. Not fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom