• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Your fresh moments in Splatoon 2

Либра

「Pavor Nocturnus」
how can i stop panicking when using charger?
First of all: Nice one. No sign of suckage there! For your (most likely rhetorical) question: Play the E-Liter for a while and overextend a lot. You'll get rid of the close-quarter anxiety faster than you can spam ouch.
Examples:
Orrrr don't listen to my insanely bad advice, but do play the most unforgiving long-ranger. I feel the E-Liter is the most screwed when people get too close, but the ink mines help for that initial chip damage when placed well. Another good weapon to practice this with is the Bamboozler, as you need to stay calm to maintain that steady aim you need for the 2-shot KOs. The only way to become calmer with time is by consistent exposure to the stressor, i.e. the weapons who keep charging right at you. :D At any rate, keep going!

Coincidentally I already posted my "fresh" or rather "dumb luck?" moments for the most part, so I'll just leave this one here.

Absolutely Absol

Pro Squid
First of all: Nice one. No sign of suckage there! For your (most likely rhetorical) question: Play the E-Liter for a while and overextend a lot. You'll get rid of the close-quarter anxiety faster than you can spam ouch.
Examples:
Orrrr don't listen to my insanely bad advice, but do play the most unforgiving long-ranger. I feel the E-Liter is the most screwed when people get too close, but the ink mines help for that initial chip damage when placed well. Another good weapon to practice this with is the Bamboozler, as you need to stay calm to maintain that steady aim you need for the 2-shot KOs. The only way to become calmer with time is by consistent exposure to the stressor, i.e. the weapons who keep charging right at you. :D At any rate, keep going!

Coincidentally I already posted my "fresh" or rather "dumb luck?" moments for the most part, so I'll just leave this one here.
Thanks for advice. :D Yep, it was rhetorical question though I still panic when enemy comes to me. Also, I need to learn how to stop Splashdown users before they slam.
Well, I find E-litre too slow and ink-consuming but one day, I'll try it. Thanks to Salmon Run for forcing me to use it. xD
I like Bamboozler and Goo Tuber.

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
I was wondering where I could share clips.

Here're some I just uploaded today:

And here is my greatest moment I had of all time:

Absolutely Absol

Pro Squid
While it's not quad, but it's cool nevertheless. I don't think I have done quad splats since original Splatoon.
I'm pretty sure I had other triple splats before but I forgot to record them. I wish I recorded cool Splat Charger triple splat. Ugh.

SilverBrick

Pro Squid
NNID
SilverBrick
B96D3105-C6EB-4E8C-98F0-E77310E04956.png

This was hands-down my best Clam Blitz game so far. Plenty of Splat Bomb double kills (my Inkbrush is mostly just Splat Bombs + mobility), but I managed a quintuple kill to win us the game.

Bear in mind that the game lasted 2:50. That’s just short of 1 kill per 10 seconds. Counting assists, it’s actually more than 1 per 10 seconds.

I’m not sure what power I tapped into, but Clam Blitz is basically basketball so maybe I was in the ZONE.

Oh, and for added awesome, I ranked up from this match.

the

Inkling Commander
I got a triple splat while doing league with my roommate! Granted we were up a player but they had three GOOD players.

the

Inkling Commander
To get my mind off of tonight’s salt: this happened earlier today

Also, before that I had a couple of fun matches; Another brusher and I traded kills a lot, then she switched to eliter. I chased her all the way up their side (moray towers) until she killed me near their spawn. She rightfully did a friendly slow-squidbag after that :p

She didn’t show up in recent players though, so unfortunately I couldn’t friend her :’ )

J'Wiz

Inkling Cadet
NNID
JWiz
I think I've hit a nice turning point in my personal growth for Splatoon 2. I think I'm finally at the point to where I'm not scared of direct conflict. So many times I back off instead of holding my ground, and that is not how to play baby squid game! Gotta go wild!

Had 3 leagues in a week where I got over 2000 points, which would be next to impossible for me a month or so ago. Two of those were at the very edge of upper silver. Like one or two places would have gotten me into gold. Also had a really fun offbeat quad at the end of the week.

I also have the cool accomplishment of "winning a match against DUDE" (attached). I mean.....if you look at K/D, they slaughtered us, but we kept them zones!

I'm still very sloppy with my newfound aggression, so it's something I still need to work on, but I think I'm taking a step in the right direction.

share_picture.jpg

Lonely_Dolphin

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Einsam_Delphin
But how do you know that's the real Dude? I've seen he has imposters in all the states of matter lel.

Reactions: the

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom