• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Your fresh moments in Splatoon 2

Erebus

Full Squid
NNID
Grace
Switch Friend Code
SW-3893-5350-1423
Finally got to S+ in all modes! It would've happened a lot sooner if it wasn't for random Clam Blitz. The main thing that did it for Clam Blitz was switching from an nzap to the slosher. For Rain Maker and Splat Zones, I still mostly main the nzaps.

2018051009535400-CBA841B50A92A904E313AE06DF4EF71A.jpg

the

Inkling Commander
Im feeling such cognitive dissonance rn. Ive had fun the last two times i played splatoon, which is surprising on its own. But the fact that it’s because I picked up the inkbrush nouveau is... so strange to me
This weapon shouldn’t be good or fun but it just... is...
I’ve been doing well with it (only used it in turf so far because i barely touch ranked) usually getting 10+ splats and ending at first or second place in ink coverage.
What is happening?????

ϛ(°³°)/`

Inkling Commander
Im feeling such cognitive dissonance rn. Ive had fun the last two times i played splatoon, which is surprising on its own. But the fact that it’s because I picked up the inkbrush nouveau is... so strange to me
This weapon shouldn’t be good or fun but it just... is...
I’ve been doing well with it (only used it in turf so far because i barely touch ranked) usually getting 10+ splats and ending at first or second place in ink coverage.
What is happening?????
Sometimes you just need to switch things up so they don't get stale. I was having a nightmarish time getting up the Clam Blitz ranks until I tried something I never do - use a close range weapon. The Hero roller got me to S+0 in no time.

Reactions: the

blackfrost89

Full Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-3304-4824-3516
From the latest Splatfest. Note that these are the last 15 seconds of the match, and that my team was in Danger mode.

Last-second comebacks are the best.

Reila

Inkling Fleet Admiral
More of a rotten moment for the opponent team. Map awareness says hi.

Dewnose

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-1493-3741-2812
I won a Splat Zones game in S rank using a vanilla Inkbrush, with an Inkbrush Nouveau as a teammate. There is nothing I could possibly say to add to this.

blackfrost89

Full Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-3304-4824-3516
My last 50 matches are currently 39 wins vs 11 defeats. Now, I did spend some time in C/B rank matches (never really bothered with ranked) and was playing against opponents who were clearly worse than me there, but I'm still proud of it.

the

Inkling Commander
The results of my inkbrush nouveau crusade a while back:

maru

Inkling
Ah, nothing beats those moments when you're able to splat 3 or 4 of the other team members at once.
And that hitting sound is really satisfying

Cephalobro

I have played this match on Wahoo World, being chased by a Custom Dualie Squelchers, then my instinct to use Suction Bomb Launcher kicked in, not only did it splat the squelchers in pursuit, it also splatted an unaware Carbon Roller Deco in which my teammate was having trouble against. That was an awesome way to win the match.

the

Inkling Commander
Oh yeah, the night wahoo world dropped I decided to pick up the 96 gal for the first time since like last august, and had some really good turf matches, including one where I won and went 14-3

I knew they buffed it, but wow. Last time I used it I remember not being able to hit anything. Now it feels like I can hit people fairly accurately from near my maximum range. I don’t hear many people talking about this weapon, so I assumed it was still terrible. I guess I’ll have to look into using it more!

Cephalobro

Today was such a great day, I used the Bamboozler Mk I to finish getting its weapon freshness up. I was able to splat Auto Bomb Launcher players so many times, it felt satisfying to stop the impossible for once.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom