• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Your fresh moments in Splatoon 2

J'Wiz

Inkling Cadet
NNID
JWiz
Honestly I first thought it was a fake, but if it was, it's a very convincing fake. He was *5, wore the same gear DUDE uses, and has the same profile. Though I'm not sure how easy or hard it is to replicate a mii.

I admit the "win" was likely a fluke, but a win is a win!

InklingJoe

Semi-Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-5084-9470-8912
If I wasn't grinding my way back to A, this might've been a proud moment. The fact it's in B kinda ruins it.
share_picture.jpg

the

Inkling Commander
Honestly I first thought it was a fake, but if it was, it's a very convincing fake. He was *5, wore the same gear DUDE uses, and has the same profile. Though I'm not sure how easy or hard it is to replicate a mii.

I admit the "win" was likely a fluke, but a win is a win!
Maybe you can confirm by waiting until dude streams and then sending him a friend request to see if he receives it :p

Lonely_Dolphin

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Einsam_Delphin
Can you actually direct 2 players at once, cause that somehow happened in my last session with the CRB. I think it might of just been lag shennanigans, but eitherway I ain't complaining. Unfortunately I didn't think to record it. Next time!

ϛ(°³°)/`

Inkling Commander
Can you actually direct 2 players at once, cause that somehow happened in my last session with the CRB. I think it might of just been lag shennanigans, but eitherway I ain't complaining. Unfortunately I didn't think to record it. Next time!
In Splatoon 1, you either made an explosion that did AOE damage to anyone nearby, or you made a direct hit which focused damage on one player. In Splatoon 2, your direct shots still apply AOE damage to things that are nearby, although my assumption is that it's a smaller radius; what probably happened is you hit someone directly with your blaster, then the smaller radius AOE hit that second person and brought their damage count over 100 from whatever value it was at.

Lonely_Dolphin

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Einsam_Delphin
In Splatoon 1, you either made an explosion that did AOE damage to anyone nearby, or you made a direct hit which focused damage on one player. In Splatoon 2, your direct shots still apply AOE damage to things that are nearby, although my assumption is that it's a smaller radius; what probably happened is you hit someone directly with your blaster, then the smaller radius AOE hit that second person and brought their damage count over 100 from whatever value it was at.
Ah that makes sense, thanks I don't have to feel guilty about lag cheating for me now. :)

Marsha

Inkling
NNID
Myrle
Switch Friend Code
SW-0590-5856-4602
This is why Chargers don't like me in Turf War.
Also gdi Sploosh buddy, why'd you charge back in?

Also, remember to keep an eye on your ink tank, squiddos. Don't be like me and this roller; I was still high on Opening Gambit.
Featuring more reasons why Chargers don't like me.

Last edited:

Sifu

Look Behind You
Switch Friend Code
SW-3816-1808-3393
Finally reached A+ in every mode (plus S+ in RM). Now it's time to start working for all S!

Cephalobro

A few best moments for me include that one time in Rank S Tower Control in Mussleforge Fitness, I was the only one riding the Tower, then suddenly, all three of my teammates whip out their Stingrays aiming at the moving Tower, effectively making me invincible.

Another includes a Salmon Run match I had the other night on Marooner's Bay, all my three teammates were splatted and the stage had so many boss Salmonids coming my direction. Decided to use my Stingray in an attempt to revive teammates on the other side, little did I know it had the positive side-effect of splatting two Steelheads, plus the explosion of the Steelheads splatting Scrappers coming right at me. That was a magical moment to hear teammates quickly deposit all the eggs they can.

Last edited:

the

Inkling Commander
Coming off a dapple-dualies losing streak, I switched to Octobrush Nouveau and won a match that I was sure I lost so that’s cool!

And then next match, the map was camp triggerfish!!!!! My favorite map to play with beakonbrush in the first game..... I actually kinda cleaned up, I went 8-1 AND this happened

.....god bless u nzap for giving me ink armor. Normally I hate it because of my ninjasquid but today it saved the game for us

Marsha

Inkling
NNID
Myrle
Switch Friend Code
SW-0590-5856-4602
The funny thing is, I was recording the triple kill when I got the wipe.
I think I'll be sticking with Octo Nouveau.

...I just noticed that the person who mined me had nothing but Special Saver????

D

Deleted Member

Flingza roller came in with that life saving splat shield assist :D

Reactions: the

Cephalobro

Last night in a match, someone on my team disconnected (I believe that was an Aerospray) but despite at being at a disadvantageous 3v4. We pulled out a victory, not even the enemy Blaster stopped me in my tracks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom