• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Your fresh moments in Splatoon 2

Dewnose

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-1493-3741-2812
Bombs make Inkbrush amazing. I had many crazy Splat Bomb moments this morning, but here’s the best:
I get splatted, then as I’m respawning, I see someone with a football (this is Clam Blitz) headed for our goal. I look around; no one’s there. I’m the only one who can do anything about it. As an Inkbrush, there’s no way I can get to them before they score, so I take a long shot with a bomb... and seconds later, experience pure elated satisfaction.

Reactions: the

the

Inkling Commander
I’ve been having a lot of fun with post buff 96 gal! These are from a game where I think my team played together really well!

J'Wiz

Inkling Cadet
NNID
JWiz
Picked up the Range Blaster again, and I had quite a bit of fun with it. It was pretty nice bullying other Blaster types with it. Vanilla Blaster and Clash? "Ha ha! I don't have to aim AND I have more range than you!" Rapids? "Ha ha! I kill faster than you!"

Finally, you know what's better than a quad? A freaking killing spree!

MeTaGross

Inkling Cadet
After an amazing session of RM the other day I finished with a 7-1 record and went from S+3 to S+6. Not only was this my highest rank, it was also the first time I skipped a rank in S+! Today, after starting poorly today I ended 8-4 with three KOs and I went from S+6 to S+9! I'm going for X!

Cephalobro

This past Salmon Run round was awesome. I was the only one standing with Salmonids already surrounding me, in a last ditch effort to not lose the wave, I tossed a Splat Bomb that managed to revive teammates in three directions.

D

Deleted Member

Dude you should learn to use the Goo Tuber.

Ya get plays like this ALL THE TIME
Actually the goo tuber was my previous sniper main, but it's way too slow for me now a days. The squiffer is much faster and fits my jittery /one chance-one shot/ play style. Can't see myself using any other sniper till those new ranked modes come out.

IHaveAToaster

Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-4526-2274-0616
RNGesus decided to throw me a bone and give me my first piece of pure gear! (I forgot to edit out the results screen...)

Also, I tried Clam Blitz for the first time and didn't suck at it - so that's something, I guess.

SilverBrick

Pro Squid
NNID
SilverBrick
I hadn’t played in a while before the Octo Expansion brought me back, so it’s nice to see that I’m getting back into...

...the swing of things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom