• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Your fresh moments in Splatoon 2

Daxxie

Senior Squid
NNID
Dax
Switch Friend Code
SW-3813-3439-7790
Not overly special but the other day a player splatted one of my team mates and began to squid bag them only to be splatted and squid bagged themselves.

Coolkid

Inkling Cadet
today i had my very fresh moment..not just me but my whole team! ok so we were playing a RM match and we were doing really good at first but later we began to struggle and the enemy was literally dominating us and they got closer to get the lead but at the last moment we were able to wipe them and they weren't able to grab the RM who were close to our base so we won with 2 points lead and i was like ''pheeew what a match'' but later i saw we had a DISCONNECT,so i had to laugh about this because i never won nor played this well with a disconnect on my team before,and i admit it wasn't 1 of my best matches performance wise but at the same time it kinda was my best match as well since winning from a team of 4 with a team of 3 in S rank never happend to me before lol :D

Reactions: the

Daxxie

Senior Squid
NNID
Dax
Switch Friend Code
SW-3813-3439-7790
Once again it's nothing special. As someone who doesn't use splatbrellas this was pretty cool to me, I seemed to intimidate a charger, it was a sight to behold as I chased them from their perch and watched them run to the other side of the map.

the

Inkling Commander
I am not a good sniper...

But if u need someone to hold down a button, strafe, and wiggle the controller around a bit...

I’m ur man

Zero Meddler

Inkling Cadet
Here are some noteworthy moments from the past few months.

Not sure how we won this Turf match buuuuuut....

Sometimes, it pays to be a Brella main.

The death was totally worth it.

Либра

「Pavor Nocturnus」
Still trying to process what just happened...

First:

Then:

Someone get the defibrillator.

Coolkid

Inkling Cadet
my fresh moment of the day?..would be my whole day of playing splatoon 2! :D starting today we have a new splatfest about your preference that you like to do on holiday..whether it be going on adventure or just relaxing,well i picked team relaxed and daaaamn i was bad ***! i won 24 times and lost 13 times from all matches and not only that i also have a record of my highest team power ever! all in all today was very fresh :P

39442336_361682527703424_3642368571813658624_o.jpg

ϛ(°³°)/`

Inkling Commander
An interesting point about my performance in Splatoon 2: When I use Inkjet, I miraculously drop from an S+0 player to B-. I always seem to get killed while using it, or if I survive the flight then I get killed when I drop down. That's why kills like this keep me going.

Daxxie

Senior Squid
NNID
Dax
Switch Friend Code
SW-3813-3439-7790
I guess this is why you shouldn't give up hope when your team isn't doing so hot.

Enperry

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
ssjplt
Switch Friend Code
SW-0405-1788-8108
One time, the connection was soooo poor for me and/or everyone else that I actually swam under a roller.

Absolutely Absol

Pro Squid

In turf war match, I had two disconnected players in my team and opponent also lost their teammate. I was expected to lose a match but actually won. It seems that enemies had lower ink coverage than average (IIRC it was under 600 points). They used Splattershot Pro, Splat Charger and Splattershot, I think.

Enperry

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
ssjplt
Switch Friend Code
SW-0405-1788-8108
Don't you just love having a friendly DC but winning by knockout 3 - 4?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom