• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Your fresh moments in Splatoon 2

J'Wiz

Inkling Cadet
NNID
JWiz
Had a pretty good set of Rainmaker matches. It wasn't quite a winning streak, but I was consistently in the top players in splats, even in matches I lost. There were no complete shut-downs, so every match was pretty fun. I even had a moment where I turned a super jump ambush into a triple splat (Love them dooleez). Sadly the 4th guy splatted me as soon as I did a celebratory "Booyah!".

While not fresh, I had a legendary moment in Turf Wars. Both teams had a perfect tie in points. The results say we had .1% more, but for all I know, they might have done the same for the opponents. I wish I could have sent a message to one of the opponents to ask.

Wosie

Inkling Cadet
NNID
purpleWosie
Switch Friend Code
SW-7996-5480-4886
Today I reached SUPERFRESH! status with not one, but two weapons. :D First the Custom Splattershot Jr. and then the Herobrush Replica. I never really cared much about that status, but when you're bored, your mind finds new ways to enjoy itself I guess... x*)

In the last 28 turf war matches that're recorded in the Splatoon app I've won 20. This is very exciting for me, as I'm not very good in turf wars.
In the last four matches I used the Hero Roller. I will try to get good with it, but it'll surely take some time as I've barely used it outside of Octo Canyon... I love using it, though. Sometimes I play a few stages in O. Canyon just to use the weapon itself. :3

Zak98

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Virgenmedia66666
Switch Friend Code
SW-6728-0895-4580
Well here's one, getting a four shot kill on tower control on port mackerel and still losing o_O

Moscorat

Inkling
NNID
Themoscorat
I saved the game by rushing to the tower and overtime and splatting the two inklings who didn't expect me. It felt great because this game got me to a higher rank and if I lost I would of been sent back to the start. Luck was on my side that day!

Zak98

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Virgenmedia66666
Switch Friend Code
SW-6728-0895-4580
I saved the game by rushing to the tower and overtime and splatting the two inklings who didn't expect me. It felt great because this game got me to a higher rank and if I lost I would of been sent back to the start. Luck was on my side that day!
Maybe have one guy constantly trying to distract others, then the others taking the lead to the enemy base. ;)

Moscorat

Inkling
NNID
Themoscorat
Maybe have one guy constantly trying to distract others, then the others taking the lead to the enemy base. ;)
I sometimes I let my team mates charge in without helping them while I sneak around near the enemy spawn to get the inklings that have just respawned.

Jon914

Pro Squid
I played quite a few extremely close and heated Tower Control matches last night, all won or lost by 1-2 points.

The best was a match where the teams were about even (p~1800), both had chargers, and it was a stalemate the entire time with neither team passing checkpoint 1.

The enemy lost the tower on our side near the buzzer, and it went into overtime. I started inking mid, then picked off the enemies one by one. A couple with splashdown, then I ducked behind the tower base and took out a sneaky Sploosh that had been harassing us the whole match. A teammate took out the charger. We finally took the lead shortly after that.

Zak98

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Virgenmedia66666
Switch Friend Code
SW-6728-0895-4580
Sorry, but I just can't be in every one of your games :[
I technically said that with hate, especially with that Jet Squelcher ready to piss everyone off because of it's high range.

JellyShoes

Inkling
my favourite was finding myself in a 1:1 after 3 players on my team and on the opposing team all crashed. Myself and my opponent inked up a storm, and then sat on a high tower sharing tea and crumpets. No one needs to die I thought warmly.

All warm thoughts aside: I was rather peeved when he won by one point and shot me dead before paying His half. Still my best splatoon date ever.

Jon914

Pro Squid
I've been playing league with a casual-competitive group, and on one run, we quadded and got beaten by a competitive clan (Black Squid Ink Burger).

The following match, we had a Rainmaker rematch on Inkblot and narrowly won.

I'm new to Splatoon, so it was daunting to go against a competitive all S+ team. Most of the time, this kind of matchup would be a quick loss, but I played defensively, pulled off some timely splats and did my part.

It paid off with this victory. No heroics or super fresh moments but certainly one of my most memorable matches so far.

share_picture (3).jpg

Wosie

Inkling Cadet
NNID
purpleWosie
Switch Friend Code
SW-7996-5480-4886
Today, whilst playing a sweet session of Tower Control, I noticed that my Herobrush Replica was glistening in the opening display of teams in every match. :D It has never happened to me before, and it happened ~five times in a row before I quit playing. I looked so coooool. ;*D
Does it have to do with my new Superfresh status? I've read it has got something to do about how well one does in ranked matches, but I somehow have a hard time believing that. ;)

Zak98

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Virgenmedia66666
Switch Friend Code
SW-6728-0895-4580
Today, whilst playing a sweet session of Tower Control, I noticed that my Herobrush Replica was glistening in the opening display of teams in every match. :D It has never happened to me before, and it happened ~five times in a row before I quit playing. I looked so coooool. ;*D
Does it have to do with my new Superfresh status? I've read it has got something to do about how well one does in ranked matches, but I somehow have a hard time believing that. ;)
Well are you rated 'superfresh' with the Herobrush Replica?

Wosie

Inkling Cadet
NNID
purpleWosie
Switch Friend Code
SW-7996-5480-4886
Well are you rated 'superfresh' with the Herobrush Replica?
Yes, since a couple of days ago. ^o^ I hope that's the reason, because then I can choose to stay awesomely sparkly for as long as I don't play turf wars and happen to lose my status. :)

But my guess is... that's not how (easy) it works. ;)

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
Sorry, but it's got nothing to do with freshness rating. Your weapon gets sparkly if you go on a ranked winning streak. Regardless, it means you were doing very well!

SAHSWAMPY

Semi-Pro Squid
Today managed to save myself by getting my special just at the last second XD, basically I was being cornered by 2 opponents and I managed to get my special which was the inkjet. I managed to splat both of them and I survived... I thought it was pretty fresh :'3...

BryantSnyd

Inkster Jr.
NNID
EarthboundFan0
Switch Friend Code
SW-8532-5383-1036
Unfresh, but thought I would share anyways. I managed to capture this the moment before I died, all the while ending the Salmon Run for my team mates. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom