Post applications here

Puffin

Inkling
NNID
colton35
Umm Im new to squidboards so i dont know how this works as much! Here is my application.

Weapons: Splattershot Jr. Splattershot Custom Splattershot Jr. Hero Roller Replica Hero Charger Replica Tentatek Splattershot Slosher Aerospray MG Splash-o-matic Tri-Slosher Kelp Splatterscope Custom Dual Squelcher Im Good with Chargers but not that good. Plus its in order from which im good at.

Why do I want to join: I want to join to actualy play with people who have the same interest as me! I wanted to make a squad but I just never had anyone to do so. Also Im very competitive with splatoon and Smash!

What level are you in game?: Lv. 39 Rank S

Region I live in?: California
Thank you for your application we'll get back to you soon to inform you if you've made the team

smashy29

Inkling
NNID
smashy
Your age: 21
Which weapons you use: Dual Squelcher mainly but comfortable with the rest of the shooters, also looking to learn blasters in a competitive environment.
Why you want to join: Really love the game and the current direction of the competitive scene.
What level/rank you are in game: 39/S
What time zone/region of the world you are in: South Florida EST

KLUTZNCUTZ

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Klutzncutz
Your age: 20
Which weapons you use: Short Range Rapids example (Splattershot Jr., Aerospray, Splashomatic)
Why you want to join: Just wanna give a few practice rounds ago and see if its a team I like
What level/rank you are in game: Level 35 S Rank (NNID Klutzncutz)
What time zone/region of the world you are in: EST East Coast US

Puffin

Inkling
NNID
colton35
Your age: 21
Which weapons you use: Dual Squelcher mainly but comfortable with the rest of the shooters, also looking to learn blasters in a competitive environment.
Why you want to join: Really love the game and the current direction of the competitive scene.
What level/rank you are in game: 39/S
What time zone/region of the world you are in: South Florida EST
Thanks for your response! We'll get back to you soon on whether or not you've made the team :)

Puffin

Inkling
NNID
colton35
Your age: 20
Which weapons you use: Short Range Rapids example (Splattershot Jr., Aerospray, Splashomatic)
Why you want to join: Just wanna give a few practice rounds ago and see if its a team I like
What level/rank you are in game: Level 35 S Rank (NNID Klutzncutz)
What time zone/region of the world you are in: EST East Coast US
Thanks for your response! We'll get back to you soon on whether or not you've made the team :)

Kazuma

Inkling
NNID
blooperlink123
Your age: 17
Which weapons you use: Krak-on Roller, 52 Gal, Aerospray MG, Tentatek Splattershot, (Forge) Splattershot-pro, and (working on) Eliter-3k Scope/ Splatterscope.
Why you want to join: Iv'e been wanting to play splattoon competitively, but my area does not have any groups or much activity when it comes to competitive splatoon. I wanted to join a squad to improve and participate in something more competitive besides ranked mode.
What level/rank you are in game: Level 31, A-, (NNID:blooperlink123)
What time zone/region of the world you are in: Central Time, U.S.

Last edited:

KoopaKick

Inkling
NNID
TheGameRacer
Hi c:
Your age: 13
Which weapons you use: Splash-O-Matic, Junior, Classic Squiffer.
Why you want to join: I've ranked from A to B- from being in awful squads. I wanna be in a good squad and enjoy it too c:
What level/rank you are in game: Level 31, B- 94
What time zone/region of the world you are in: Britain, GMT+1.

Puffin

Inkling
NNID
colton35
Your age: 17
Which weapons you use: Krak-on Roller, 52 Gal, Aerospray MG, Tentatek Splattershot, (Forge) Splattershot-pro, and (working on) Eliter-3k Scope/ Splatterscope.
Why you want to join: Iv'e been wanting to play splattoon competitively, but my area does not have any groups or much activity when it comes to competitive splatoon. I wanted to join a squad to improve and participate in something more competitive besides ranked mode.
What level/rank you are in game: Level 31, A-, (NNID:blooperlink123)
What time zone/region of the world you are in: Central Time, U.S.
Thank you for your application! We will get back to you soon on whether or not you've made the team :)

Puffin

Inkling
NNID
colton35
Hi c:
Your age: 13
Which weapons you use: Splash-O-Matic, Junior, Classic Squiffer.
Why you want to join: I've ranked from A to B- from being in awful squads. I wanna be in a good squad and enjoy it too c:
What level/rank you are in game: Level 31, B- 94
What time zone/region of the world you are in: Britain, GMT+1.
Thank you for your application! We will get back to you soon on whether or not you've made the team :)

RonsoloXD

Inkling
NNID
Ronsolo3D
Your age: 19
Which weapons you use:96 gal, splattershot,all squelchers, the paint uzi(areo spray)
Why you want to join:Just looking for a team is all
What level/rank you are in game: 29 A-
What time zone/region of the world you are in: Canada, I also use Ethernet on my wii U

Puffin

Inkling
NNID
colton35
Your age: 19
Which weapons you use:96 gal, splattershot,all squelchers, the paint uzi(areo spray)
Why you want to join:Just looking for a team is all
What level/rank you are in game: 29 A-
What time zone/region of the world you are in: Canada, I also use Ethernet on my wii U
Thanks for your application we'll get back to you soon!

SirWhynus

Inkster Jr.
Your age: I'm 18 :]
Which weapons you use: I mainly use the heavy splatling, ranged blaster, splattershot jr, A LOT of dynamo roller, and a few others.
Why you want to join: I started searching for a squad for a long while, and this squad just captivated me. The overall presentation and the friendly atmosphere, this is where I wqnt to improve and grow a relationship with players. I want to do that here. I want to be able to play competetively, and enjoy myself, throughout the highs and lows, and ultimately find a band of players that I can grow a relationship with as the community grows c:
What level/rank you are in game: I do not remember my level as of now, but Id say its past 32. I never cared about ranked, but it began to become fun and I shot all the way to rank B over the last weekend.
What time zone/region of the world you are in: I am in florida.
Sorry, this was an awkward error. I really am interested and ethusiastic though!

Puffin

Inkling
NNID
colton35
Sorry, this was an awkward error. I really am interested and ethusiastic though!
I'm sorry currently we are in the process of recruiting a few other members. Right now we arent looking for any more. However I will message you back as soon as I can if this changes

XpGrind

Inkling
NNID
DavtronicSun
Your age: 15
Which weapons you use: splat changer
Why you want to join:want to play as a team
What level/rank you are in game: lvl 41/ neutral A
What time zone/region of the world you are in: Eastern

S3RLOrpheus

Inkling
NNID
RWBYSenpai
Which weapons you use:Range Blaster,Custom Blaster,Splat Roller/Hero Roller,Slosher,Krak-On Roller, .96 Gal Deco, Tentatek Splattershot/Octoshot,Dynamo Rollers,Aerospray RG,Splash-o-Matic,Tri-Slosher, Learning Heavy Splatling
Why you want to join: Looking for Squid friends
What level/rank you are in game: Level 48 Rank A+ 76
What time zone/region of the world you are in: Uniited States, Alabama

MintiFresh

Inkling
NNID
Duffgloop
What weapon do you use:Sploosh-o-Matic/ Aerospray RG
I'm joining because I feel that I'm ready to play on a team
I am level 41 and A- I live in the eastern side of the US. Sorry that I replied but the squidboards are being buggy.

Puffin

Inkling
NNID
colton35
What weapon do you use:Sploosh-o-Matic/ Aerospray RG
I'm joining because I feel that I'm ready to play on a team
I am level 41 and A- I live in the eastern side of the US. Sorry that I replied but the squidboards are being buggy.
'm sorry currently we are in the process of recruiting a few other members. Right now we arent looking for any more. However I will message you back as soon as I can if this changes

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom