• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Post applications here

Puffin

Inkling
NNID
colton35
Umm Im new to squidboards so i dont know how this works as much! Here is my application.

Weapons: Splattershot Jr. Splattershot Custom Splattershot Jr. Hero Roller Replica Hero Charger Replica Tentatek Splattershot Slosher Aerospray MG Splash-o-matic Tri-Slosher Kelp Splatterscope Custom Dual Squelcher Im Good with Chargers but not that good. Plus its in order from which im good at.

Why do I want to join: I want to join to actualy play with people who have the same interest as me! I wanted to make a squad but I just never had anyone to do so. Also Im very competitive with splatoon and Smash!

What level are you in game?: Lv. 39 Rank S

Region I live in?: California
Thank you for your application we'll get back to you soon to inform you if you've made the team

smashy29

Inkling
NNID
smashy
Your age: 21
Which weapons you use: Dual Squelcher mainly but comfortable with the rest of the shooters, also looking to learn blasters in a competitive environment.
Why you want to join: Really love the game and the current direction of the competitive scene.
What level/rank you are in game: 39/S
What time zone/region of the world you are in: South Florida EST

KLUTZNCUTZ

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Klutzncutz
Your age: 20
Which weapons you use: Short Range Rapids example (Splattershot Jr., Aerospray, Splashomatic)
Why you want to join: Just wanna give a few practice rounds ago and see if its a team I like
What level/rank you are in game: Level 35 S Rank (NNID Klutzncutz)
What time zone/region of the world you are in: EST East Coast US

Puffin

Inkling
NNID
colton35
Your age: 21
Which weapons you use: Dual Squelcher mainly but comfortable with the rest of the shooters, also looking to learn blasters in a competitive environment.
Why you want to join: Really love the game and the current direction of the competitive scene.
What level/rank you are in game: 39/S
What time zone/region of the world you are in: South Florida EST
Thanks for your response! We'll get back to you soon on whether or not you've made the team :)

Puffin

Inkling
NNID
colton35
Your age: 20
Which weapons you use: Short Range Rapids example (Splattershot Jr., Aerospray, Splashomatic)
Why you want to join: Just wanna give a few practice rounds ago and see if its a team I like
What level/rank you are in game: Level 35 S Rank (NNID Klutzncutz)
What time zone/region of the world you are in: EST East Coast US
Thanks for your response! We'll get back to you soon on whether or not you've made the team :)

Kazuma

Inkling
NNID
blooperlink123
Your age: 17
Which weapons you use: Krak-on Roller, 52 Gal, Aerospray MG, Tentatek Splattershot, (Forge) Splattershot-pro, and (working on) Eliter-3k Scope/ Splatterscope.
Why you want to join: Iv'e been wanting to play splattoon competitively, but my area does not have any groups or much activity when it comes to competitive splatoon. I wanted to join a squad to improve and participate in something more competitive besides ranked mode.
What level/rank you are in game: Level 31, A-, (NNID:blooperlink123)
What time zone/region of the world you are in: Central Time, U.S.

Last edited:

KoopaKick

Inkling
NNID
TheGameRacer
Hi c:
Your age: 13
Which weapons you use: Splash-O-Matic, Junior, Classic Squiffer.
Why you want to join: I've ranked from A to B- from being in awful squads. I wanna be in a good squad and enjoy it too c:
What level/rank you are in game: Level 31, B- 94
What time zone/region of the world you are in: Britain, GMT+1.

Puffin

Inkling
NNID
colton35
Your age: 17
Which weapons you use: Krak-on Roller, 52 Gal, Aerospray MG, Tentatek Splattershot, (Forge) Splattershot-pro, and (working on) Eliter-3k Scope/ Splatterscope.
Why you want to join: Iv'e been wanting to play splattoon competitively, but my area does not have any groups or much activity when it comes to competitive splatoon. I wanted to join a squad to improve and participate in something more competitive besides ranked mode.
What level/rank you are in game: Level 31, A-, (NNID:blooperlink123)
What time zone/region of the world you are in: Central Time, U.S.
Thank you for your application! We will get back to you soon on whether or not you've made the team :)

Puffin

Inkling
NNID
colton35
Hi c:
Your age: 13
Which weapons you use: Splash-O-Matic, Junior, Classic Squiffer.
Why you want to join: I've ranked from A to B- from being in awful squads. I wanna be in a good squad and enjoy it too c:
What level/rank you are in game: Level 31, B- 94
What time zone/region of the world you are in: Britain, GMT+1.
Thank you for your application! We will get back to you soon on whether or not you've made the team :)

RonsoloXD

Inkling
NNID
Ronsolo3D
Your age: 19
Which weapons you use:96 gal, splattershot,all squelchers, the paint uzi(areo spray)
Why you want to join:Just looking for a team is all
What level/rank you are in game: 29 A-
What time zone/region of the world you are in: Canada, I also use Ethernet on my wii U

Puffin

Inkling
NNID
colton35
Your age: 19
Which weapons you use:96 gal, splattershot,all squelchers, the paint uzi(areo spray)
Why you want to join:Just looking for a team is all
What level/rank you are in game: 29 A-
What time zone/region of the world you are in: Canada, I also use Ethernet on my wii U
Thanks for your application we'll get back to you soon!

SirWhynus

Inkster Jr.
Your age: I'm 18 :]
Which weapons you use: I mainly use the heavy splatling, ranged blaster, splattershot jr, A LOT of dynamo roller, and a few others.
Why you want to join: I started searching for a squad for a long while, and this squad just captivated me. The overall presentation and the friendly atmosphere, this is where I wqnt to improve and grow a relationship with players. I want to do that here. I want to be able to play competetively, and enjoy myself, throughout the highs and lows, and ultimately find a band of players that I can grow a relationship with as the community grows c:
What level/rank you are in game: I do not remember my level as of now, but Id say its past 32. I never cared about ranked, but it began to become fun and I shot all the way to rank B over the last weekend.
What time zone/region of the world you are in: I am in florida.
Sorry, this was an awkward error. I really am interested and ethusiastic though!

Puffin

Inkling
NNID
colton35
Sorry, this was an awkward error. I really am interested and ethusiastic though!
I'm sorry currently we are in the process of recruiting a few other members. Right now we arent looking for any more. However I will message you back as soon as I can if this changes

XpGrind

Inkling
NNID
DavtronicSun
Your age: 15
Which weapons you use: splat changer
Why you want to join:want to play as a team
What level/rank you are in game: lvl 41/ neutral A
What time zone/region of the world you are in: Eastern

S3RLOrpheus

Inkling
NNID
RWBYSenpai
Which weapons you use:Range Blaster,Custom Blaster,Splat Roller/Hero Roller,Slosher,Krak-On Roller, .96 Gal Deco, Tentatek Splattershot/Octoshot,Dynamo Rollers,Aerospray RG,Splash-o-Matic,Tri-Slosher, Learning Heavy Splatling
Why you want to join: Looking for Squid friends
What level/rank you are in game: Level 48 Rank A+ 76
What time zone/region of the world you are in: Uniited States, Alabama

MintiFresh

Inkling
NNID
Duffgloop
What weapon do you use:Sploosh-o-Matic/ Aerospray RG
I'm joining because I feel that I'm ready to play on a team
I am level 41 and A- I live in the eastern side of the US. Sorry that I replied but the squidboards are being buggy.

Puffin

Inkling
NNID
colton35
What weapon do you use:Sploosh-o-Matic/ Aerospray RG
I'm joining because I feel that I'm ready to play on a team
I am level 41 and A- I live in the eastern side of the US. Sorry that I replied but the squidboards are being buggy.
'm sorry currently we are in the process of recruiting a few other members. Right now we arent looking for any more. However I will message you back as soon as I can if this changes

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom