The "I'll be Rank __ forever" thread

Rellek

Inkling Cadet
NNID
RellekEarth
I've been stuck at B+/A- for over a week now >.<
I'll get to A+ one day D:
I felt the same way my friend. Was stuck in that exact range you speak of.

Let me assure you that once you pass into A, it's easy sailing from there my friend.

TheMH

Inkling Commander
NNID
The_MH
Let me assure you that once you pass into A, it's easy sailing from there my friend.
Not quite true for me. I made it to A twice and dropped back to A- or even B+ right in the following sessions. I think it's heavily dependent on the maps and modes which are in rotation. There are just some combinations which don't work for me (like Skatepark = 90% loss EVERY TIME, don't ask me why).

Oh and messing around with the E-Liter when you can't play it properly isn't helpful either, I think XD

Rellek

Inkling Cadet
NNID
RellekEarth
Well I mean, once you hit A you begin getting players who know what the hell they're doing, so the losses come down to which team is better rather than which team has less stupid people. Because from A onward, team synergy is way higher. B+ and A- is filled with people who are just like "WHY CAN'T I GET TO A+?!?!" and they hate their teams so **** doesn't really go well.

florence

Full Squid
FINALLY a b- :mad:

no one in the world knows how to play tower control...

Drez

Pro Squid
NNID
neokrw
Go up to B-60 and back to B-0 and going back and forth between B-10 and 0. I guess this is where I belong for now until I BREAK FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Cola

Inkling
NNID
Cola64
I came dangerously close to dropping out of A+. 4 points, actually.

I've managed to prevent that but I'm still stuck in the bottom tier of A+

Calamari

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Toowrighteous
Well, I got to rank A- again. Really hope I can stay here.

patthetaco

Inkling
NNID
pat_the_tacobell
Stuck a B/B- was stuck at C+ for a while. I'm hoping after I get a group together we can get to A+ Rank.

Cheezey Bites

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Koske1
B rank, but probably would be higher a few years back. My problem is that I only get to play it 2-3 times a month, by the time I get the rust off I do pretty well, but by that point I've dipped to the bottom of B from my early playing. Still have issues with idiots occasionally, but hey. Just wish I had more play time, and possibly a way to tell people that someone's behind them, as that's normally a loosing point...

Sitri

Full Squid
NNID
SitriStahl
I'm going to be S forever. I don't know how I put up with how absolutely ****ty solo play is in this game.

Ze Dewott

Inkling
NNID
ZeDewott
I was stuck at B- and B for the LONGEST time, close to a month. Breaking the barriers lately though, I'm at A- now.

Kaze

Pro Squid
Finally Rank S... it was such a pain to reach it and I'm not even a good player... I'm using the Luna Blaster in ranked too...
I play for fun and the only reason I'm doing ranked is to save up cash faster for re-rolls, anyways may the luck be on your side ;)

or blame your team like everyone else...

Jennie

Inkling
NNID
ahgyussi
I feel like i have been stuck in B rank for ages.. it doesn't help that I can only play every few days ;;

Young Spinach

Inkling
I can't be the only one that is entirely frustrated with the way the new ranking system works, right?

Not only is it totally unpredictable [i never know now if I'm going to get +8, +10, -12, -8, etc…], but it seems completely screwy. It used to be that if the other team had a stronger set of players, you get +12 for a win, and -8 for a loss. Easy.

I am consistently getting 8 points for a win, and at minimum -10 for a loss, but it's been more often than not at least -12. The last match I just played, was -15, and the enemy team had two A- players compared to my all B players.

I've been in the 90s about 15 times in the last two days [99 twice!]. It's just extremely hard that as soon as you lose, you have to win at least two to make up for that, and if you lose twice in a row, then 4-5 games. It's just…not fun anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom